Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Post: BBC documentary - Rock 'n' Roll Guns for hire: The story of the sideman
Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: July 8, 2017 04:44

Excellent documentary narrated by Earl Sick.
The first twenty minutes are about Bernard Fowler with contributions from Mick, Keith, Ronnie, Charlie and Lisa Fischer.
Link expires July 27

[we.tl]

BBC iPlayer link for those who can access it: [www.bbc.co.uk]

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-07-21 00:39 by Deltics.

Re: Post: BBC documentary - Rock 'n' Roll Guns for hire: The story of the sideman
Posted by: NeddieFlanders ()
Date: July 8, 2017 11:37

Thanks a lot! thumbs up

N

Re: Post: BBC documentary - Rock 'n' Roll Guns for hire: The story of the sideman
Posted by: Norbert ()
Date: July 8, 2017 12:10

Thanks a lot!
CrazyMama

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: July 8, 2017 12:17

Thank you!

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: July 8, 2017 15:45

Thank you very much!

Posted by: rovalle ()
Date: July 8, 2017 16:02

Muchisimos Grass!

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: July 8, 2017 16:10

Thank you!!!!!!

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: July 8, 2017 19:45

Thanks

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: July 9, 2017 01:26

Thank you very much mate! smileys with beer
BBC Four isn't available in my location!

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 9, 2017 02:13

How did you do that?..........eye popping smiley .........I was uploading this to wetransfer all night to then find you'd beaten me by 8 hours.........

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: July 9, 2017 10:16

Just trying to download from WE-T but keep getting this message.

Yikes! Looks like we’re not online at the moment.

Talk about bad timing, right?

We understand how inconvenient this must be for you.
We’re doing everything we can to get the platform back online as soon as possible.

Learn more here and please keep an eye on our status page to stay up to date.

With love,
The WeTransfer Team

Date: July 9, 2017 11:57

Tonstone
Just trying to download from WE-T but keep getting this message.

Yikes! Looks like we’re not online at the moment.

Talk about bad timing, right?

We understand how inconvenient this must be for you.
We’re doing everything we can to get the platform back online as soon as possible.

Learn more here and please keep an eye on our status page to stay up to date.

With love,
The WeTransfer Team

Yes, before I uploaded there was a message saying that they'd be down for a few hours on July 9. Try again later.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-07-09 11:58 by Deltics.

Date: July 9, 2017 12:07

EddieByword
How did you do that?..........eye popping smiley .........I was uploading this to wetransfer all night to then find you'd beaten me by 8 hours.........

My computer has a built in TV receiver which also allows me to record to my hard drive but I haven't used it for a while because I couldn't always get decent signal with an indoor aerial. I thought I'd give it a go and was pleased that the signal that night was fine so I went ahead and recorded it. I then had to convert it into an editable and shareable file which took some and then uploaded it to W/T which also took some time.
I finally got to bed at 3 A.M.!

Date: July 9, 2017 12:32

Wetransfer seems to working again now.

Date: July 9, 2017 12:42

Deltics
EddieByword

My computer has a built in TV receiver which also allows me to record to my hard drive but I haven't used it for a while because I couldn't always get decent signal with an indoor aerial. I thought I'd give it a go and was pleased that the signal that night was fine so I went ahead and recorded it. I then had to convert it into an editable and shareable file which took some and then uploaded it to W/T which also took some time.

Still way faster than mine.......I started uploading at 2am and when I got up at 10am there was still two hours to go....confused smiley...oh well..........

Date: July 9, 2017 16:29

EddieByword
Deltics
EddieByword

Still way faster than mine.......I started uploading at 2am and when I got up at 10am there was still two hours to go....confused smiley...oh well..........

Flippin' 'eck! It took a while but not that long and I had to re-upload it a second time because the first time it failed for some reason.

Date: July 9, 2017 18:12

Deltics
EddieByword
Deltics
EddieByword

Flippin' 'eck! It took a while but not that long and I had to re-upload it a second time because the first time it failed for some reason.

grinning smiley ........ funnily enough I watched a cab ride from a Deltic yesterday, Crewe to Holyhead..........as you say 'it can get a bit trainspottery' but an interesting perspective..........(the driver might have cleaned the windscreen though - just a clean wiper slot............

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-07-09 18:14 by EddieByword.

Date: July 9, 2017 19:12

Deltics

Just in case...try again Tonstone, it's available again:
[wetransfer.com]

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: July 10, 2017 05:38

Many Thanks!!!thumbs up

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: July 10, 2017 06:17

Quique-stone
Deltics

[wetransfer.com]

Ok,got it now many thanks Deltics thumbs up and Quique smileys with beer

Date: July 10, 2017 06:30

in case someone needs it.

Date: July 10, 2017 09:25

Thanks for the cover rogerriffin!

Date: July 10, 2017 11:08

rogerriffin

Hi Roger, I tried to d/l this art - thanks of course - but even though it showed 'downloaded', when I tried to look at it, my PC said 'No preview available' which means it hadn't d/led properly - and chance you could put it on 'wetransfer' - TIA - eddie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-07-10 14:01 by EddieByword.

Posted by: Martijnstone ()
Date: July 10, 2017 13:59

Quique-stone
Deltics

[wetransfer.com]

Is this the same or with a menu?

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: July 10, 2017 14:38

Thank you very much for the upload, Deltics.

And thank you for the cover art, Roger.

Excellent job as usual, guys! smileys with beer

Date: July 10, 2017 19:48

Martijnstone
Quique-stone
Deltics

[wetransfer.com]

Is this the same or with a menu?

It's the same stuff and link Deltics has provided us from his live recording of the BBC documentary.

Date: July 10, 2017 19:53

EddieByword
rogerriffin

Hi Roger, I tried to d/l this art - thanks of course - but even though it showed 'downloaded', when I tried to look at it, my PC said 'No preview available' which means it hadn't d/led properly - and chance you could put it on 'wetransfer' - TIA - eddie

Ooops, I've just checked and I have a similar problem. Windows sys it's something concerning the format that can't bee shown. It didn't happened before with your covers Roger. Maybe you can try anotherway and maybe in higher resolution. Thanks in advance to Roger & son. Gracias amigo!

Date: July 11, 2017 00:27

Here is the art to download.

[we.tl]

Available til July 17.

Date: July 11, 2017 01:12

rogerriffin

[we.tl]

Available til July 17.

Cheers Roger - all good - smileys with beer

Date: July 11, 2017 01:13

rogerriffin

[we.tl]

Available til July 17.

Thanks friend, it's ok now!

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1272
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home