Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Bigger Bang Setlists
Posted by: paintedblack ()
Date: September 5, 2005 14:14

Am I the only person here that thinks the setlist's for this tour are utter crap?

I mean come on, we heard most of this on the last tour. Jumpin' Jack Flash, Brown Sugar, It's Only Rock N' Roll, Start Me Up, Honky Tonk Women yes we need those included, but crap like Miss You, Midnight Rambler, You Got Me Rocking, I've had enough of.

I was hoping for Get Off Of My Cloud, One Hit To The Body, As Tears Go By, Let It Rock, Sway, Silver Train and stuff like that.

Just wanted to know anybody else's opinion on this.

Hopefully, someone may even let the Stones know and maybe they would put them into a few show's, although I think you have more chance of the hole in your ass healing up.

Re: Bigger Bang Setlists
Posted by: Glennta ()
Date: September 5, 2005 14:41

I'm totaly with you, shit and shit again..

I just hate Hate It'Only Rock & Roll and they end the show with THAT..

The last 7 song are just, ok heard it before. They have a tresure of stuff that they could play and then they play this.

I listen to the boots from Fanway and come on, whats this, nothing fun more than the new songs

Posted by: paintedblack ()
Date: September 5, 2005 14:55

Just downloaded the Detroit Comerica Park August 31st boot, not impressed.

Posted by: wisertime ()
Date: September 5, 2005 15:50

I've no interest in this tour. The album is great but the tour ??

Posted by: stoneslicks ()
Date: September 5, 2005 19:19

yes Ihave to agree sort of disapointing... so many possibilities ..

Date: September 6, 2005 03:16

I agree somewhat but,I have to say Midnight Rambler is very far from crap.Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker),She's So Cold on some nights,and the new covers have also been interesting.I'd wait until after tomorrow night's show (the first arena show of the tour) to write the tour off.They didn't have to play any songs at all.It is now 2005.I did an in depth review of the set lists on the tell me pages before the Moncton concert.

Posted by: Glennta ()
Date: September 6, 2005 08:54

I was a little rough in my first judgement, there is a couple of great songs but overall it's njaaa, ok this is nothing new.
And that is what the feeling is (when you hear it) if your not there I suppose.

They are pro so it's going to better in Europe, hopefully and when the new cd is out

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2005-09-06 16:59 by Glennta.

Posted by: Wilco Schepen ()
Date: September 6, 2005 09:48

So far we've had stadium shows with about 80% casual fans. All they want to hear are the big hits. Without Miss You or IORR their night is not complete. If the Stones would play Slave or I Got The Blues or whatever obscure song many people would go grab a beer. Although I like beer I would never ever leave my spot during a Stones show to get a beer.

Wilco

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1421
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home