Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

WANTED: Stones Newark 2012 PPV DVD
Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: January 16, 2017 13:38

Would like to get a DVD copy of the Stones 2012 PPV filmed in Newark. Let me know if you can help. Thanks.

Re: WANTED: Stones Newark 2012 PPV DVD
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: January 16, 2017 14:35

MfG 68............... [iorr.org] ......

Scroll down for either DVD files or Blu ray

Date: January 16, 2017 15:44

Thanks Eddie. Do I just burn the files to a DVD?

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: January 16, 2017 16:22

Father Ted

You're welcome...........yes, if you're wanting a DVD and not bluray........download all 4 of the DVD-9 files first and then use an extractor program to extract the contents (Winzip or 7 Zip or Tugzip etc). To do this, (assumimg you haven extractor program installed) just highlight the first one, (as if you are intending copying and pasting something) right click, this will reveal a menu, click on 'extract here'.

You will then see you have a folder with the contents of all 4 downloads in it. (automatic)
You'll then need a DVD-9 to burn the contents on to............

Last thing, make sure you have enough room on your HD.........I think this download is about 7GB. Of course, when you extract it, you will then have 14GB until you delete the original downloads. (Once you've extracted the DVD files, the original downloads are then obsolete so you can recycle/delete from your system.........

Date: January 16, 2017 17:18

EddieByword
Father Ted

You're welcome...........yes, if you're wanting a DVD and not bluray........download all 4 of the DVD-9 files first and then use an extractor program to extract the contents (Winzip or 7 Zip or Tugzip etc). To do this, (assumimg you haven extractor program installed) just highlight the first one, (as if you are intending copying and pasting something) right click, this will reveal a menu, click on 'extract here'.

You will then see you have a folder with the contents of all 4 downloads in it. (automatic)
You'll then need a DVD-9 to burn the contents on to............

Last thing, make sure you have enough room on your HD.........I think this download is about 7GB. Of course, when you extract it, you will then have 14GB until you delete the original downloads. (Once you've extracted the DVD files, the original downloads are then obsolete so you can recycle/delete from your system.........

Eddie, that's really helpful, thanks again. I'll get onto this asap and get burning.

Posted by: tioms ()
Date: January 16, 2017 20:54

:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-01-19 15:06 by tioms.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1836
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home