Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones Merchandise on Facebook
Posted by: Tate ()
Date: January 14, 2017 19:14

Does anyone know if the merchandise that keeps popping up on Facebook sponsored on pages like "Rolling Stones Fan" and "Keith Forever" are legit? There's some neat stuff there, posters and tee shirts and such, but the purchase pages look iffy, and I sure don't want to be sending my cc# and info off to some sketchy scam operation. If you've seen them, lately there has been a nice Mick Jagger image, and 'Aftermath' image, and a 'You Can't Always Get..." tongue image, all available as a mug, poster, t-shirt, hoodie, etc. Just don't know if these things are real, as they are reasonably priced (what's with that?) and they are not from RollingStones.com or anything I have ever seen before.

Re: Stones Merchandise on Facebook
Posted by: Nate ()
Date: January 14, 2017 19:22

I don't think I would be handing over my credit card details to someone on facebook,plenty of other places to buy Stones merchandise.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: January 14, 2017 20:09

If it's too good to be true...

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: January 15, 2017 02:43

I saw these too and was very tempted mainly because the prices were relatively low. But since anyone can make "ads" on facebook I passed. Seems they knew how to target me as I got the Keith, Rolling Stones and Bowie "fans of" offers.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: January 15, 2017 03:27

I've seen some really cool merch on facebook also, but have never ordered anything.
If they have a paypal option, then there shouldn't be any problem in ordering anything.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2193
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home