Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Totally Stripped Audio Rip
Posted by: stoneskid ()
Date: November 4, 2016 17:52

I purchased the deluxe box set but have yet to watch all of it due to lack of free time. Has anyone done a audio rip of it? If not is anyone interested in it if I do it? I know the legality of posting it is dicy, Thoughts?

Re: Totally Stripped Audio Rip
Posted by: j.b.goode ()
Date: November 4, 2016 18:19

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: November 4, 2016 19:37

I would be interested as I have the Blue ray set, which I can't rip.........good luck with it smiling smiley

sc uk

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: November 4, 2016 20:16

stoneskid
I purchased the deluxe box set but have yet to watch all of it due to lack of free time. Has anyone done a audio rip of it? If not is anyone interested in it if I do it? I know the legality of posting it is dicy, Thoughts?

You can NOT post a link here! This is official material, even if it's not available as a CD.
I ripped all the discs a while ago and only sent the result to people who could prove that they had ordered/purchased the set (scan of order form, purchase ticket etc.).

Remember: bootlegging is in the grey zone, copying not for personal use and distributing official material is piracy and thus forbidden (and illegal). It's the fastest way to get banned from IORR and worse.

Take my advice and if you rip the DVDs, keep the rips for yourself and enjoy the CDs in your car, on your pc, in your CD player!

Chris from Belgium

Date: November 5, 2016 18:38

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2016-11-06 15:28 by blueswithafeeling.

Posted by: HMS ()
Date: November 5, 2016 18:59

And he´s absolutely right as far as I can see.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: November 5, 2016 19:02

blueswithafeeling
Hear ye, hear ye! The master of all wisdom has spoken.

Sorry but do you really need to do this comment?!
He is trying to protect the user and the site!

Date: November 5, 2016 19:08

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-11-05 23:32 by blueswithafeeling.

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: November 5, 2016 19:27

Deleted; it's not worth it!

BTW, do not expect any other reaction to your posts anymore.

Chris from Belgium

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2016-11-06 13:35 by coowouters.

Date: November 5, 2016 20:13

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 2016-11-06 16:49 by blueswithafeeling.

Posted by: MrTurner ()
Date: November 6, 2016 16:38

As coowouters says it's legal material and cannot be posted here.

Like him i ripped or at least real-time recorded the dvds through a feed from my Blueray player via a TV output. Then put them on a memory stick to play in the car. I see there is a direct audio rip from the DVDs on the net but you'll have to seek that out.

Posted by: juano ()
Date: November 8, 2016 06:23

stoneskid:

Un-hide your email.

Posted by: rovalle ()
Date: November 13, 2016 17:52

While we're speaking of this can someone recommend s good free/cheap software program to rip audio from DVD? I ask because even though I have the box set and found two of the three shows online I have other sets, mainly the Santana IV band live at the House Of Blues which I'd like to rip...what's irritating about that CD/DVD combo is that the CD's are edited with faded intro/outro's on many of the tracks which is very annoying and kills the flow of the show...thanks in advance...

Posted by: THE DON ()
Date: November 13, 2016 19:51

rovalle
While we're speaking of this can someone recommend s good free/cheap software program to rip audio from DVD? I ask because even though I have the box set and found two of the three shows online I have other sets, mainly the Santana IV band live at the House Of Blues which I'd like to rip...what's irritating about that CD/DVD combo is that the CD's are edited with faded intro/outro's on many of the tracks which is very annoying and kills the flow of the show...thanks in advance...

I use Dvd Audio Extractor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2002
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home