Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Anyone Else Having Problems With Demonoid?
Posted by: THE DON ()
Date: November 1, 2016 09:19

Anyone else having problems with Deomonoid?

Whenever i do a search or click on torents i get a blankd page.

Re: Anyone Else Having Problems With Demonoid?
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: November 1, 2016 10:28

No problem here...

I did a search for Stones, got what I wanted and clicked on magnet link download for a random (Austria 1970) torrent; µtorrent opened, found peers and is now downloading.

Chris from Belgium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-11-01 10:37 by coowouters.

Posted by: rovalle ()
Date: November 1, 2016 13:24

Same here, works ok...

Posted by: werther2003 ()
Date: November 1, 2016 13:38

THE DON
Anyone else having problems with Deomonoid?

Whenever i do a search or click on torents i get a blankd page.

Hi,

same to me but I have solved the problem.
It's a problem with the antivirus/internet security software (my software Kaspersky Internet Security)
I have adjusted internet security: Block data collection.
You have to allow data collection.
In Kaspersky Internet Security you can also add the webside to exceptions.

[help.kaspersky.com]

Posted by: andrews27 ()
Date: November 1, 2016 14:47

If you have an ad blocker enabled, it won't let you get past the home page. Which is sad, because the virus-laden ads on D are a prime argument for having an ad blocker.

Date: November 1, 2016 19:28

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-11-05 19:40 by blueswithafeeling.

Date: November 1, 2016 19:55

andrews27
If you have an ad blocker enabled, it won't let you get past the home page. Which is sad, because the virus-laden ads on D are a prime argument for having an ad blocker.

BINGO!
Thanks Andrews27.
After trying domonoid by first disabling Avast Antivirus problem still persisted.
Than i tried your idea by disabling Add Blocker for the demonoid site and Bingo it worked.

Funny though it worked fine with Add Blocker for many years only recently (several months) it didn't work no more.

Thanks much appreciated.

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: November 2, 2016 00:51

Sorry to spoil the Party here The DON
But if you've disabled Adblock and change the settings of your firewall
it may work fine, but you won't be alone on your computer.
At the best, you will get some pop up windows here and there at the worst prepare to get some virus and other things like that.
I used to go on Demonoid years ago, now if you ask me it still look fine but it's a wasp nest.

HMN

Date: November 2, 2016 03:55

Honestman
At the best, you will get some pop up windows here and there at the worst prepare to get some virus and other things like that.
I used to go on Demonoid years ago, now if you ask me it still look fine but it's a wasp nest.

I didn't disable firewall. I just disabled the Addblocker for the demonoid site.
I tried to disable Avast antivirus just for testing to see if that was the reason i couldn't access the demoid site.

Posted by: andrews27 ()
Date: November 2, 2016 16:18

Honestman

That's why I don't stay on D for more than a couple minutes daily. Once I start my daily downloads there, I close out of D and turn my ad blocker back on. There's no disruption of the downloads then, and I can always run a virus or malware check on those, as well as sweep my computer weekly, or whenever I feel it might have been exposed.

Is this the behavior D wanted when it started running ads that tell people that "Microsoft" is going to shut down their computer unless they call a toll-free number and buy "protection"?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-11-02 16:20 by andrews27.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: November 2, 2016 21:07

Is this the new domain dnoid.me?

And what about this legend that flashes when entering the site?

If you didn't receive the activation email or the reset password email, please try again using this form.
We just fixed some issues with our mail server.

Is it for new users?

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: November 4, 2016 04:22

I use the old link and get redirected

Date: November 5, 2016 20:49

andrews27
Honestman

That's why I don't stay on D for more than a couple minutes daily. Once I start my daily downloads there, I close out of D and turn my ad blocker back on. There's no disruption of the downloads then, and I can always run a virus or malware check on those, as well as sweep my computer weekly, or whenever I feel it might have been exposed.

Is this the behavior D wanted when it started running ads that tell people that "Microsoft" is going to shut down their computer unless they call a toll-free number and buy "protection"?

You don't have to worry about all of that repeated hassle if you don't use Microsoft's porous software / operating system to access that web-site (or others like it).

My computer is not exposed and Microsoft is not going to do anything to it , much less shut it down. No Microsoft backdoor without a Microsoft operating system.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2216
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home