Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Post: Torrented by "jacktomthumb" aka "eddiethecat": KEITH RICHARDS - The Origin of The Species DIRECTOR'S CUT BBC FOUR September 23rd 2016 DVD (JTT) on Wetransfer
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: September 26, 2016 13:23

With many thanks to "jacktomthumb" (AKA "eddiethecat" ) for capturing this, turn it into a nice DVD and torrenting it on tangledupintorrents.com!!!

WT links valid until October 3rd

KEITH RICHARDS
The Origin of the Species DIRECTOR'S CUT
BBC FOUR
September 23rd 2016

21.00-22.15

80mins

A Julien Temple-authored documentary essay film about Keith Richards's postwar childhood and
adolescence in Dartford and London. Exploring the cultural undercurrents and transformative
thinking which occurred in England between 1945 and 1962 and made possible the worldwide explosion
of British rock music during the 60s, in which Keith played such a crucial role.

Credits:
Participant -Keith Richards
Director - Julien Temple
Executive Producer - Jane Rose
Executive Producer - Amanda Temple
Editor - Jonny Halifax

SOURCE: BBC FOUR iPlayer HD > TMPGEnc Authoring Works 5 > VIDEO_TS

VIDEO: MPEG-2, PAL, 720x576, 25fps, 5324kbps
AUDIO: AC3 Dolby Digital, 48000Hz, 224kb/s Stereo

Top & Track Selection Menus

Capture & Authoring: JTT September 23rd 2016

Part 1:
[we.tl]

Part 2:
[we.tl]

Chris from Belgium

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-27 00:18 by coowouters.

Re: Post: Torrented by "jacktomthumb" aka "eddiethecat": KKEITH RICHARDS - The Origin of The Species DIRECTOR'S CUT BBC FOUR September 23rd 2016 DVD (JTT) on Wetransfer
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: September 26, 2016 15:01

Thank you so so so much coowouters my sweet! xox xox

The only other question is:
What program do I use to get these two-part transfers to form one DvD?
I've tried and failed with all the programs I have

Re: Post: Torrented by "jacktomthumb" aka "eddiethecat": KKEITH RICHARDS - The Origin of The Species DIRECTOR'S CUT BBC FOUR September 23rd 2016 DVD (JTT) on Wetransfer
Posted by: witterings ()
Date: September 26, 2016 15:27

Thank you very much Chris!

It`s nice to be here, .....

Date: September 26, 2016 15:32

with sssoul
Thank you so so so much coowouters my sweet! xox xox

The only other question is:
What program do I use to get these two-part transfers to form one DvD?
I've tried and failed with all the programs I have

You're welcome smiling smiley

As for your question; both rar files are in fact 1 large file.
But Wetransfer only allows the transfer of one 2 GB file at the time.

So the large file has been cut to parts small enough to be able to use Wetransfer.
(this "cut" can be in the middle of a .vob file, so it's important to have all parts)

Now to open them.

I don't know what software you use to extract rar files, but in principle, if you have downloaded both parts to the same location on your hard disc, opening the first part will let the software automatically search and extract the second part.
So, the result of the extraction will be the complete (original) file. No need to join the parts afterwards.

I do recommend using Winrar for the extraction, but I believe that Winzip and 7Z will do the same.

Most important of all is that you first download all parts to the same folder/map on your PC before starting to extract the DVD (and certainly don't rename them!!!). Then unpack the first part and the software will automatically continue to extract the next part(s). The result will be the the DVD which will be in the location you told your "unpacking" software to put the result of the unpacking.

Hope this helps smiling smiley

Chris from Belgium

Date: September 26, 2016 18:07

Thank you Chris - I am trying and will let you know how it goes.
There are so many items to download at once - we are very blessed xox

Posted by: frenki09 ()
Date: September 26, 2016 20:20

Thank you!

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: September 26, 2016 20:54

Many thanks Chris and eddiethecat smileys with beer

Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: September 26, 2016 21:14

Is this the broadcast from a month ago ?

Date: September 26, 2016 21:20

Keessie
No, this is the director's cut; the previous version was 6o minutes, this one is 80 minutes.

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: September 26, 2016 21:23

coowouters
Keessie
No, this is the director's cut; the previous version was 6o minutes, this one is 80 minutes.

But have you the JTT version from a month ago

Date: September 26, 2016 21:55

Keessie
coowouters
Keessie

But have you the JTT version from a month ago
Do you mean the following one? (uploaded on July 23rd on tangledupintorrents.com)
That was the 60 minutes version:

[tangledupintorrents.com]

KEITH RICHARDS - 'The Origin of the Species' BBC TWO July 23rd 2016 DVD (JTT)

Download KEITH RICHARDS - The Origin of The Species DVD.torrent
Info hash 7bc348947f8168ec9df9516bc6581a0d190846d3
Description
KEITH RICHARDS
The Origin of the Species
BBC TWO
July 23rd 2016

21.00-22.00

60mins

A Julien Temple-authored documentary essay film about Keith Richards's postwar childhood and
adolescence in Dartford and London. Exploring the cultural undercurrents and transformative
thinking which occurred in England between 1945 and 1962 and made possible the worldwide explosion
of British rock music during the 60s, in which Keith played such a crucial role.

Credits:
Participant -Keith Richards
Director - Julien Temple
Executive Producer - Jane Rose
Executive Producer - Amanda Temple
Editor - Jonny Halifax

SOURCE: BBC TWO HD > Hauppauge WinTV 8 > TMPGEnc Authoring Works 5 > VIDEO_TS

VIDEO: MPEG-2, PAL, 720x576, 25fps, 5545kbps
AUDIO: AC3 Dolby Digital, 48000Hz, 224kb/s Stereo

Top & Track Selection Menus

Capture & Authoring: JTT July 23rd 2016

LB number
NFO View NFO (0.94 kcool smiley
Type Various Artists
Last seeder Last activity 4:21 ago
Size 2.70 GB (2,898,796,071 bytes)
Rating
No votes yet
Added 2016-07-23 22:20:04
Views 153
Hits 98
Snatched 70 time(s)
Total Speed No traffic at the moment
Progress (100%)
Upped by jacktomthumb

Chris from Belgium

Date: September 26, 2016 21:56

What I downloaded from this was definitely a longer version than what I got before,
with lots of charming little extra scenes/touches that weren't there before.

Thank you again, to everyone in the chain that got this to us! xox

Date: September 26, 2016 22:06

with sssoul
What I downloaded from this was definitely a longer version than what I got before,

So I suppose you managed to extra the files correctly?

Chris from Belgium

Re: Post: Torrented by "jacktomthumb" aka "eddiethecat": KEITH RICHARDS - The Origin of The Species DIRECTOR'S CUT BBC FOUR September 23rd 2016 DVD (JTT) on Wetransfer
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: September 26, 2016 22:17

Cheers Chris and eddiethecat...........for this and all the others........smileys with beersmileys with beer

Date: September 26, 2016 22:51

coowouters
with sssoul

So I suppose you managed to extra the files correctly?

Your instructions were impeccable! You did not allow me to fail!
Thanks and praises xox

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1878
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home