Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Wonderland uploads (Midimannz content) Read carefully and please reply to my question (at the end of my post)
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: August 28, 2016 20:25

I've almost finished two more titles and tomorrow or on Tuesday I'm starting to upload "WLR OOR 01 America Latina Ole Tour 2016 Part One - 14CD+1DVD" and "WLR OOR 01 America Latina Ole Tour 2016 Part Two - 14CD+1DVD"

I already checked those and guess what.....
Yep, the DVDs from both titles are Midimannz's!!!!!
At least they had the decency to keep the credits, even the "don't pay for this as it is a free fan to fan project, Midimannz 26.02.2016" wasn't removed, so they just downloaded Midimannz's work and without changing anything, they released it as part of 2 Limited and NOT free boxes!!!!

Something else; these two boxes are announced as WLR, but the booklet doesn't mention WLR, only OOR ("Olé Ok! Records OOR-01" and "Olé Ok! Records OOR-02").
So, are these Wonderland Records boxes?????

More info here:
[www.discogs.com]

Should I upload these two boxes or not?

Chris from Belgium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-08-28 22:35 by coowouters.

Date: August 28, 2016 20:57

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2016-11-05 19:54 by blueswithafeeling.

Re: Wonderland uploads (Midimannz content) Read carefully and please reply to my question (at the end of my post)
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: August 28, 2016 21:29

I had some innocent expectations to see something different...anyway I want to have them, so I will download, burn and enjoy them!
Thanks in advance to the original buyer, to Jaap for sharing them here and you Chris for taking the time and work to upload it for everybody! And I don't want to forget to thank afain to Midimannz for his hard work and efforts in making these dvds. I suppose the audios are from the great and generous taper CL and from rskinno's works or the other remasters we have here at IORR. All is much appreciated!
And yes, WE do it for love and passion and THEY do it for the money!

Re: Wonderland uploads (Midimannz content) Read carefully and please reply to my question (at the end of my post)
Posted by: nbutton ()
Date: August 28, 2016 21:45

Chris - for completeness of the set I would say yes.

Credit is now given to Midimannz for his contribution and at least no more money goes into the WLR wallet.

Thanks again to yourself and Jaap but also to the unnamed contributors who have not been given fair credit by WLR.

Thank you all

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: August 28, 2016 22:19

OK,

I will start uploading tomorrow, but will separate the CDs from the DVDs, so people who already have Midimannz' only have to download the CDs.

It will look like this:

WLR OOR 01 America Latina Ole Tour 2016 Part One - 14CD

Part 1 (will contain all artwork):

Part 2:

And so on

WLR OOR 01 America Latina Ole Tour 2016 Part One - 1DVD
Part 1:

Part 2:

And so on

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: bibididone ()
Date: August 28, 2016 22:21

Yes upload, please

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: August 29, 2016 05:30

It makes me very reluctant to share the NEW & IMPROVED two Mexico shows with the 'stolen' IEM mixes here.

BUT, I'm just kidding ........ it doesn't bother me at all. I do them for all Stones Fans to enjoy. Isn't that what we all are doing here?

Thanks for the heads up Chris thumbs up Let me know if you want the 'upgraded' Mexico Shows

Posted by: rskinno ()
Date: August 29, 2016 08:59

midimannz
It makes me very reluctant to share the NEW & IMPROVED two Mexico shows with the 'stolen' IEM mixes here.

My last post 'Stuttgart 70' a few days ago, It also been pressed on CD

Thanks for the heads up Chris thumbs up Let me know if you want the 'upgraded' Mexico Shows

My last post 'Stuttgart 70' a few days ago, has been pressed on CD. The are quick. Thus, my works are later than rarities on CD:

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: August 29, 2016 10:01

coowouters

Something else; these two boxes are announced as WLR, but the booklet doesn't mention WLR, only OOR ("Olé Ok! Records OOR-01" and "Olé Ok! Records OOR-02").
So, are these Wonderland Records boxes?????

More info here:
[www.discogs.com]

Should I upload these two boxes or not?

OOR was offered to me as WLR

Looking at 'Stonesvikingrob site' (part of WLR entries)
WLR-2197 ABu Dhabi - Tokyo - Macau 2014 - 10CD+3DVD
WLR-2198 Rarities Deluxe - Collectoe Edition 23CD - arrived
WLR-2199 Europe 2014 -14 CD + 2 DVD - arrived
ZCR 06 ZIP Code Tour Of North America 2015 Part 1 14CD + DVD box set
ZCR 07 ZIP Code Tour Of North America 2015 Part 2 18CD
VER012 Voodoo Lounge European Tour 95 13 CD
ZCR-66 Hear It Like The Stones 4CD
BTR31 Bridges To Babylon Slight Return 14CD Box
A Lucky Man Live In 2010/11 - Ron Wood 3DVD+1CD
R 204 Licks 2002 - US Canada Tour The Theater Shows Part 1 13CD (in upload right now)
OOR-01 America Latina - Olé Tour 2016 Part. 1 14-CD+DVD
OOR-02 America Latina - Olé Tour 2016 Part. 2 14-CD+DVD

Wonderland had multiple "labels"
Red Tongue Records is one of them as well as Banana Records

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-08-29 10:06 by stonesmuziekfan.

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: August 29, 2016 13:31

So if you email me, you get the 'improved Mexico' DVDs or BluRays. Then I can tell who the '$harer' i$??

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-08-29 21:55 by midimannz.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1812
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home