Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Corrs
Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: June 21, 2016 14:43

in case someone cares, I shared two audios from this year's corrs concerts on electricladyland.
I also want to take the chance to ask if there is anybody out there who has one of the support acts of the corrs for the stones recorded in 1998 or 1999.

don't need mannheim 1998, the circulating recording was recorded by myself ;-)

TIA

Re: Corrs
Posted by: Peterh ()
Date: June 21, 2016 21:18

Great. I think I lost my credentials on ELL, but I love to have the Corrs from Mannheim.

I'm not aware of other recordings, besides that I think there is one song on one boot somewhere. Don't remember which show.

I should have some other shows, not supporting the Stones, somewhere. I lost my 'otherthanstonesconcerts' list in a double hard drive crash years ago and never recreated it..

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: June 21, 2016 21:39

Peterh
Great. I think I lost my credentials on ELL, but I love to have the Corrs from Mannheim.

I'm not aware of other recordings, besides that I think there is one song on one boot somewhere. Don't remember which show.

I should have some other shows, not supporting the Stones, somewhere. I lost my 'otherthanstonesconcerts' list in a double hard drive crash years ago and never recreated it..

the single song was prague, the show where I first heard them.
get a new account on EL, I can upload mannheim soon.

Posted by: Peterh ()
Date: June 23, 2016 00:59

Mannheim was the first time I saw them live. Have seen 3 solo shows of them after that until 2004.. and of course Andrea on Wild Horses with our boys in Dublin.

Good to see them back. I haven't heard White Light yet.

Thanks for the upload. Listening to it now.

P

Posted by: lucifrshmr ()
Date: June 24, 2016 06:09

My Mac can't use the "zip" file. I would really like to get this show. Could one of you gentlemen do me a favor and trade me for it please? Or another digital way.

I got to meet The Corrs in 1999 after the first Philly show at the after party. What nice people!
At the time, I was trading tapes with a guy from Spain named Juan and he was a huge fan so I got him an autograph.

Can I get a favor for a Corrs fan?

Fred

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-06-24 06:18 by lucifrshmr.

Posted by: lucifrshmr ()
Date: June 24, 2016 16:51

No favors needed, I got it working.
Thanks for Mannheim falo01!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1606
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home