Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: April 3, 2016 04:48

I found this on youtube. I'm posting it because after listening to it I know it to not be Nashville. I also know it sounds a lot like the tape I received in 1978 from a bootleg source in North Carolina. In any case, judge for yourself.

https://we.tl/N1GlD0ThNx

This is the artwork:

Re: POST: ?KANSAS CITY 1972?
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: April 3, 2016 14:14

Thanks

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: April 3, 2016 15:08

As I recall the KC 72 boot is one of the worst ever....very low quality

Date: April 3, 2016 16:50

detroitken
As I recall the KC 72 boot is one of the worst ever....very low quality

Nashville makes the real Kansas City sound like soundboard. Have you downloaded this or are you just curious?

Date: April 4, 2016 00:38

I've had KC 72 for a few years...

Date: April 4, 2016 01:32

detroitken
I've had KC 72 for a few years...

How nice for you! Have you ever thought of uploading the mofo, seeing as site members have been clamouring for it for years?

Just a crazy idea...

& could you download and listen to enough of the link here to see if your KS and the one I posted match?

Thanks!

Date: April 4, 2016 02:39

if I've had it for a few years I'm sure others have had it for a few years as well...due to its low quality ,and availability,i never thought of a need to pass it on to site members who have had access to it for some time...excuse me....

Date: April 4, 2016 07:10

detroitken
if I've had it for a few years I'm sure others have had it for a few years as well...due to its low quality ,and availability,i never thought of a need to pass it on to site members who have had access to it for some time...excuse me....

I think your word might be the deal breaker viz. Kansas City - Nashville. The file I uploaded sounds more like the Kansas City tape I rec'd in 1978. I thoughtlessly discarded it after recording over it (did the same with Midnight Rambler - SFM Pittsburgh 72 audience).

If you could give it a listen I'd be mighty grateful...

Cheers

Posted by: okenny ()
Date: April 5, 2016 04:45

Thank you!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1410
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home