Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Any Info About Rolling Stones From the L'age Dor Des Rolling Stones Series
Posted by: THE DON ()
Date: March 15, 2016 09:18

I have this vinyl on the Decca Label from France which is from the Series L'age Dor Des Rolling Stones.

ALBUM: The Rolling Stones L'âge D'or» Des Rolling Stones - Vol.17 - Gimme Shelter

I searched online and found that there is 19 volumes of this series.

Can anyone give more info on this series and if they are from a good recording source?
I haven't listened to this vinyl in a long time and now found it stored away and can't play it it because my turntable needs a new cartridge.

Thanks in advance.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-03-15 09:18 by THE DON.

Re: Any Info About Rolling Stones From the L'age Dor Des Rolling Stones Series
Posted by: j.b.goode ()
Date: March 15, 2016 10:17

Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: March 15, 2016 12:46

The first three LPs (No.1, No.2 & Out Of Our Heads) are electronically re-processed (to simulate Stereo) in a way I haven't heard yet on any other releases.

Re-processing in it's most extreme form. I know many people don't like this fake stereo but they sound at least interesting.

Haven't heard them in a long time as well but as far as I remember this goes for the other mono-tracks as well which are on Big Hits 1 & 2, Stone Age, Milestones to name a few.

I still remember that it took me years and years to finally get Flowers and to complete the series with this LP. We (a friend of mine and I) went quite a few miles through Vienna to catch No.20 (Metamorphosis) which was said to exist. Of course we know better by now - it was never released as part of the series.

Posted by: tioms ()
Date: March 16, 2016 14:09

Hi,
Here you can buy the LP's:
[Q4AAOSwx-9Wx0QZ" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.benl.ebay.be]
I'm not the seller.
Greets,

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-03-16 15:05 by tioms.

Posted by: JMARCOU ()
Date: March 16, 2016 17:49

Two series of 25 singles existyawning smileyne "made in France" and another one "made in belgium".

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1861
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home