Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: POST: Undercover - The Real Alternate Album - Red Tongue Records
Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: October 29, 2015 14:05

frenki09
silkcut1978_
PS: I have 31 different box-sets from Red Tongue (even more if I would count my Zeppelin-sets as well). It would be a pleasure to put up whatever is requested.

Hats off to silkcut1978! Great job! And thanks for the art work too.

I wish you would share all of these Red Tongue releases. They all look mighty fine! But I know it's a whole lotta work! So just share whatever you can/want.

I just started listening to Undercover. It's interesting how Bill manages to sound rock & rollish on Too Much Blood without sounding too funky. Very nice bass work! Was it Bob Dylan who said that the Stones with Darryl (without Wyman) became a funk band?

Don't worry - I will upload all of them but it will take some time because my ul/speed is so slow that it takes me a whole night to finish 2 CDs. That makes me worry as soon as DVDs are involved. As some releases came with a DVD I will face this problem sooner or later.

Posted by: frenki09 ()
Date: November 1, 2015 15:31

silkcut1978_
frenki09
silkcut1978_
PS: I have 31 different box-sets from Red Tongue (even more if I would count my Zeppelin-sets as well). It would be a pleasure to put up whatever is requested.

I wish you would share all of these Red Tongue releases. They all look mighty fine! But I know it's a whole lotta work! So just share whatever you can/want.

I just started listening to Undercover. It's interesting how Bill manages to sound rock & rollish on Too Much Blood without sounding too funky. Very nice bass work! Was it Bob Dylan who said that the Stones with Darryl (without Wyman) became a funk band?

Don't worry - I will upload all of them but it will take some time because my ul/speed is so slow that it takes me a whole night to finish 2 CDs. That makes me worry as soon as DVDs are involved. As some releases came with a DVD I will face this problem sooner or later.

Thanks a lot for sharing! I know that this a lot of work and time for you. I am not an expert with ripping DVD's, but I am sure that people here can give you advice. It might be a good idea to see how people would expect you to do it, because it might save you some trouble later.

RTR Alternate Albums are a joy to have even if all tracks are known to collectors. The artwork is amazing! And it's well put together. It must have cost you a fortune to buy them all... I wouldn't buy them, because I don't have the money, and because I would listen to them once/twice a year... But it must be a beautiful set all together.

Thanks again, Silkcut1978!

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: November 1, 2015 16:51

Silkcut - you're a true gentleman. Nice to have made your acquaintance. smileys with beer

Posted by: andrews27 ()
Date: November 1, 2015 18:36

Thanks, Silkcut, for all you bring us.

Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: November 1, 2015 19:44

frenki09
silkcut1978_
frenki09
silkcut1978_

Thanks a lot for sharing! I know that this a lot of work and time for you. I am not an expert with ripping DVD's, but I am sure that people here can give you advice. It might be a good idea to see how people would expect you to do it, because it might save you some trouble later.

RTR Alternate Albums are a joy to have even if all tracks are known to collectors. The artwork is amazing! And it's well put together. It must have cost you a fortune to buy them all... I wouldn't buy them, because I don't have the money, and because I would listen to them once/twice a year... But it must be a beautiful set all together.

frenki, my problem with the DVDs is my very limited upload speed - I don't care to rip them grinning smiley

But you're right - it's indeed a beautiful set and the best thing is that got them all for free. Anyway, I lost my contact a while ago and that's the reason why I don't have them complete. Last year I saw the Miami Rehearsals in Barcelona and thought a lot about buying the box but it was 120 or 130 Euro and in the end I left Spain without the box sad smiley But maybe someday I'll buy the missing boxes.

Good news is the I have 2 boxes already prepared for upload and I think I'll be able to post them Tuesday and Wednesday morning smiling smiley

Posted by: frenki09 ()
Date: November 2, 2015 08:45

silkcut1978_
frenki09
silkcut1978_
frenki09
silkcut1978_

frenki, my problem with the DVDs is my very limited upload speed - I don't care to rip them grinning smiley

But you're right - it's indeed a beautiful set and the best thing is that got them all for free. Anyway, I lost my contact a while ago and that's the reason why I don't have them complete. Last year I saw the Miami Rehearsals in Barcelona and thought a lot about buying the box but it was 120 or 130 Euro and in the end I left Spain without the box sad smiley But maybe someday I'll buy the missing boxes.

Good news is the I have 2 boxes already prepared for upload and I think I'll be able to post them Tuesday and Wednesday morning smiling smiley

You don't wanna know how slow my internet is... Wetransfer is pretty good though. On a good day I can download a 400 MB file from WT in 1 hour. But Filefactory... With FF the same file would finish downloading in 7 hours... 400 MB.

I am in China...

So you got these for free?! Haha. Lucky you!

These boxes just show how good an official Stones Super Deluxe Box could be...

We all love the Stones, but let's be honest: the Stones have the poorest re-releases. Exile with one disc and a dozen tracks?! Some reworked, vocals added?!

Look at The Beatles Anthology (1-3), The Who's Tommy (Super Deluxe), Sex Pistols: Never Mind... (SD), all The Velvet Underground Super Deluxe editions (4x releases including 6-disc editions with amazing material never heard before, all the new Elvis releases, Johnny Cash's 4-part official bootleg CD's (8 discs in total), and shall I mention Dylan's Bootleg Series???????!!!!! Volume 12 even has an 18-disc version!!!!!

The Stones don't even bother putting out some of the mono versions. I would love to hear Aftermath in mono. I always thought the stereo album sounds 'wide'. Beggars Banquet sounds 'dirtier' in mono, which I prefer.

The biggest joke was releasing the Get Yer Ya Ya's Out remastered album. I love BB and Ike & Tina. However, that's not what I wanted to hear (even if in 1970 they intended to put out the album with tracks from the two opening acts). And one additional(!!!) disc with 5 songs?! Seriously?! Even the Some Girls Deluxe Edition is a rip off. Paying a fortune for a box set that has an additional 7 inch vinyl and some posters or whatever memorabilia they put in it?! For example, why not include the different version of Beast of Burden that originally came out on the 8-track tape??? Just an example.

I guess we won't see a more complete, more thorough Stones re-release while MJ is in charge... For some reason he hates looking back... It's pathetic that bootleggers are doing better Super Deluxe editions than the Stones themselves. Through The Past Darkly...

Posted by: fela ()
Date: November 7, 2015 01:50

can someone please repost this one ?.. it would be very nice

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: November 8, 2015 21:24

fela
can someone please repost this one ?.. it would be very nice

It's still posted. Look back in this thread for the File Factory links.

Posted by: fela ()
Date: December 7, 2015 20:46

thank you very much Silkcut78 .. good sound!
and thanks exilestones for (all) the FileFactory links .. cool!

Posted by: stonesvault ()
Date: December 24, 2015 21:35

Reuploaded by Chris to Stonesvault
[www.iorr.org]

Posted by: Axel1 ()
Date: March 18, 2016 12:49

Hi Silkcut
Many thanks for these, is it possible you could pm me, about getting RTR Let it Bleed and RTR-005 Metamorphosis albums.
Many thanks
Alex
alexcranfield62@gmail.com

Posted by: betones ()
Date: March 18, 2016 14:42

can someone repost

Posted by: Robertito ()
Date: March 18, 2016 23:03

exilestones
File Factory [www.filefactory.com]

This link works. Thanks for sharing thumbs up

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 21, 2016 14:05

Could it be reposted on Mega or WeTransfer, please..
Thanks
jeroen

Posted by: stoneman333 ()
Date: March 21, 2016 15:19

It's here, jeroen:

[we.tl]

smiling smiley

Date: March 21, 2016 15:40

Thank you, stoneman!!
jeroen

Posted by: Broesel2404 ()
Date: March 22, 2016 12:58

with the nice adult cover
drinking smiley

Date: March 22, 2016 13:07

Cant find any info anywhere on the song the Stumble. Please enlighten me.
Thanks Jeroeen

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1258
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home