Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: New Xavel AUD/IEM titles from the Zip Code Tour
Posted by: buffalo7478 ()
Date: October 24, 2015 15:54

Like a kid waiting for their birthday party or Christmas, I am waiting for the upgraded release of Buffalo adding in the IEM recording.

I have been very critical of Keith's performance and the Stones live sound for years. I bought tix for the Buffalo show as it was in my hometown and would be a night of nostalgia with old friends...just hoping Keith would not sound embarrassingly bad, as he seemed on previous tours. But this Buffalo show featured an amazingly powerful Keith in the mix. Really playing rhythm guitar...what he was born to do, driving the truck that is the Stones.

They nailed it in Buffalo and can't wait to hear it more clearly, though the tapers did nice jobs for audience recordings, adding IEM would help.

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: October 24, 2015 20:53

buffalo7478
Like a kid waiting for their birthday party or Christmas, I am waiting for the upgraded release of Buffalo adding in the IEM recording.

I have been very critical of Keith's performance and the Stones live sound for years. I bought tix for the Buffalo show as it was in my hometown and would be a night of nostalgia with old friends...just hoping Keith would not sound embarrassingly bad, as he seemed on previous tours. But this Buffalo show featured an amazingly powerful Keith in the mix. Really playing rhythm guitar...what he was born to do, driving the truck that is the Stones.

They nailed it in Buffalo and can't wait to hear it more clearly, though the tapers did nice jobs for audience recordings, adding IEM would help.

You are correct, the Detroit Dvd & BluRay was very average until Andreas IEM went in. I was considering leaving both soundtracks if the IEM was too crowd quiet.
It's beautiful and makes me also look forward to revisit the Buffalo DVD & BluRay again..... While I'm getting ready for viewing the San Diego first draft

Posted by: andrews27 ()
Date: October 24, 2015 21:56

buffalo7478

You should have heard Keith in Pittsburgh.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-10-24 21:57 by andrews27.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: October 25, 2015 10:20

thanks for the IEM

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: October 25, 2015 10:34

Thanks for the uploads of the Xavel releases, Andrea!

I wish they had done IEMs of last years European tour...

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: October 25, 2015 10:54

Would indeed be great if Xavel came up with some shows the European tour Hendrik. Very nice label to collect.

Posted by: basti ()
Date: October 26, 2015 00:01

is this not detroit ?

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: October 26, 2015 00:37

basti
is this not detroit ?

YES, this is Detroit

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1074
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home