Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith font
Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: September 27, 2015 01:28

Does anybody know the name of the font used on the front cover of Main Offender? See, for example, [www.amazon.com]

I know that Scratch was supposed to approximate this font, but it's not exactly the same. It might be another one of those freestyle ones like on the cover of GRRR!

Re: Keith font
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 27, 2015 12:30

I'm not sure if this is really a font because the single letters don't look always the same (or at least quite similar) in the words:

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 27, 2015 13:45

You could also try a Google Image-search after sketched / scratched / scribbled or distorted / eroded fonts.

Example for a separable Vector-graphics:

The Fontshop (english version also available) has a online form where you can try your own text. An example would be the font 'Wiccan Sans'.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-09-27 14:05 by Irix.

Posted by: j.b.goode ()
Date: September 27, 2015 14:19

Irix
I'm not sure if this is really a font because the single letters don't look always the same (or at least quite similar) in the words

i second that, looks handwritten to me;
just take a look at the differences in e:

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: September 27, 2015 15:16

Crosseyed Heart seems to have it's own style also. On the subject I've always wondering what's the closest font to Babylon and VL. Anyone know?

Posted by: j.b.goode ()
Date: September 27, 2015 19:26

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1828
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home