Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Post: MCP-RS26 The Stones In The Park v5 NTSC DVD9
Posted by: mcp ()
Date: August 14, 2015 21:19

Thanks Chris.
The SFTD edit was one I was struggling with - do I cut down the Granada footage, cut down the outtake footage, so I compromised. But for the next one, I think I will mix the two so that no audio is repeated, and replace the audience footage with the outtake footage. Did you notice that no titles appeared in this version? I zoomed for those parts, cutting out the titles. I got rid of the voice-over in I'm Free using the FM broadcast. There were many other cuts and tricks.

If anyone has a link for me to download the From The Vaults version, please let me know!

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: August 14, 2015 21:50

mcp
Thanks Chris.
The SFTD edit was one I was struggling with - do I cut down the Granada footage, cut down the outtake footage, so I compromised. But for the next one, I think I will mix the two so that no audio is repeated, and replace the audience footage with the outtake footage. Did you notice that no titles appeared in this version? I zoomed for those parts, cutting out the titles. I got rid of the voice-over in I'm Free using the FM broadcast. There were many other cuts and tricks.

If anyone has a link for me to download the From The Vaults version, please let me know!

People who have the Vault-version could upload it somewhere and then provide the link to mcp. At least someone should be able to do that, I guess.

Posted by: slowhand ()
Date: August 15, 2015 04:20

kleermaker
mcp
Thanks Chris.

People who have the Vault-version could upload it somewhere and then provide the link to mcp. At least someone should be able to do that, I guess.

I have both the Vault release and the Japanese Blu-ray.

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: August 15, 2015 16:04

slowhand
kleermaker
mcp
Thanks Chris.

I have both the Vault release and the Japanese Blu-ray.

Then I assume mcp can send you an email?

Posted by: mcp ()
Date: August 15, 2015 16:55

kleermaker
Then I assume mcp can send you an email?

Email sent

Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: August 15, 2015 23:45

on i'm free (the audience source) micks singing " la la la" during the guitar solo is audible.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Previous page Next page First page IORR home