Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Post: MCP-RS26 The Stones In The Park v5 NTSC DVD9
Posted by: mcp ()
Date: August 14, 2015 21:19

Thanks Chris.
The SFTD edit was one I was struggling with - do I cut down the Granada footage, cut down the outtake footage, so I compromised. But for the next one, I think I will mix the two so that no audio is repeated, and replace the audience footage with the outtake footage. Did you notice that no titles appeared in this version? I zoomed for those parts, cutting out the titles. I got rid of the voice-over in I'm Free using the FM broadcast. There were many other cuts and tricks.

If anyone has a link for me to download the From The Vaults version, please let me know!

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: August 14, 2015 21:50

mcp
Thanks Chris.
The SFTD edit was one I was struggling with - do I cut down the Granada footage, cut down the outtake footage, so I compromised. But for the next one, I think I will mix the two so that no audio is repeated, and replace the audience footage with the outtake footage. Did you notice that no titles appeared in this version? I zoomed for those parts, cutting out the titles. I got rid of the voice-over in I'm Free using the FM broadcast. There were many other cuts and tricks.

If anyone has a link for me to download the From The Vaults version, please let me know!

People who have the Vault-version could upload it somewhere and then provide the link to mcp. At least someone should be able to do that, I guess.

Posted by: slowhand ()
Date: August 15, 2015 04:20

kleermaker
mcp
Thanks Chris.

People who have the Vault-version could upload it somewhere and then provide the link to mcp. At least someone should be able to do that, I guess.

I have both the Vault release and the Japanese Blu-ray.

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: August 15, 2015 16:04

slowhand
kleermaker
mcp
Thanks Chris.

I have both the Vault release and the Japanese Blu-ray.

Then I assume mcp can send you an email?

Posted by: mcp ()
Date: August 15, 2015 16:55

kleermaker
Then I assume mcp can send you an email?

Email sent

Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: August 15, 2015 23:45

on i'm free (the audience source) micks singing " la la la" during the guitar solo is audible.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1001
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home