Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Post: "Weird Al" Yankovic Mick Jagger & Keith Richards Interviews
Date: July 21, 2015 02:50

For those who are unaware, "Weird Al" Yankovic is an American comedy artist. He used to have an MTV program (almost every time he'd be going on the road or promoting a new album) called 'ALTV'. In this series, he'd conduct 'interviews' with musicians also doing promotions at the time including Billy Joel, Steven Tyler, Ozzy Osbourne, & Robert Plant. Now, keep in mind that these are not actual interviews (if that needs saying). He simply slashes up real interviews and makes his own questions.

Now, enough back story! This ZIP file contains two seperate videos, one of Mick Jagger's 'interview' and one with Keith Richards' 'interview', each from 1996 (and I'm assuming from the same episode, based off of Yankovic's 'reaction' towards Keith at the beginning of his segment). The videos are linked above.

Here's the WETRANSFER, VALID UNTIL JULY 27, 2015.

*It also may be worth noting that Yankovic has made a polka tribute to the Hot Rocks compilation, aptly titled 'The Hot Rocks Polka'...worth a listen if you can stand polkas like I can. winking smiley

Re: Post: "Weird Al" Yankovic Mick Jagger & Keith Richards Interviews
Posted by: BrownSugar1980 ()
Date: July 21, 2015 06:26

I'm a huge Weird Al fan, I used to love those ALTV specials. The Paul McCartney one is really funny too. "Let me just tell you confidentially... you were always my favorite member of Wings".

Re: Post: "Weird Al" Yankovic Mick Jagger & Keith Richards Interviews
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: July 21, 2015 09:37

thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1252
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home