Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

bootleg collection liquidation
Posted by: martin ()
Date: July 12, 2015 21:11

Hi there,

back here after 10 years or more, which I was not active on this forum....just checking from time to time for Stones News.

I was an original boot collector for long years, but I lost the real passion for buying original boots at around 2005. The collection slept for apprx 10 years now untouched in my hobby room.

I still love the music and the stuff, but as a move comes up for me in the next 6 months I consider to sell most or parts of my stuff...if there are guys around which are still interested in original boots.

I am not forced to sell because of the money, but if I sell I want to have the money back I have spent long years ago....otherwise I will Keep it.

If somebody is interested in original silver CDs incl. Boxsets from for example VGP, TSP, Dandelion, Rattlesnake etc can request a list.

only way....please email me privately at: ronniesjerseys@googlemail.com

I am located in Mannheim / Germany.

thanks

Martin

Re: bootleg collection liquidation
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: July 12, 2015 21:23

Martin,
IMHO, you'll not going to get what you paid for them, just have a look at E-Bay; only the real special ones get sold. I've seen RS, EVSD, VGP that were not sold, although the asking price was $20 or less..... (and a CDr with a show downloaded from IORR going for $170...Crazy world....)

But let's stay positive; I hope you manage to get a fair price for your collection smiling smiley

Chris from Belgium

Date: July 12, 2015 21:36

Hi Chris,

thanks for the kind words. The good part is, that I doesn't "need" the money and therefore I won't sell these CDs just to get rid of them. There are nice pieces mostly in excellent condition, often good recordings, maybe rarities....so if anybody wants to have something original, let's go - if not no problem - and I keep that stuff.

For me it was very interesting to see what's nowadays wanted by most collectors here. When I built my collection I was never really interested in CDRs...but everyone has to handle it like he wants :-)

Martin

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: July 12, 2015 21:59

Hi Martin,
I have the same problem,I have some rare stuff, but now it is all available on CDR.but be positive people will still want original silvers and that in the future is where the money will be. so my message to you is keep your silvers pristine.Today I was shocked beyond belief, I have a Sticky Fingers - Trident Studio Acetate, I googled to find it sell's at auction for £1000.00. I bought it for £5.00.I like you don't need to sell but hey everything has a price. When I start to sell my stuff it will be to the right person.

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: July 12, 2015 22:10

Hello: By any chance do you have All Meat Music or Keep Your Motor Running?

Date: July 12, 2015 22:40

shattered
Shattered not sure who you are asking, but If me, I have both on original vinyl releases.

Date: July 12, 2015 23:15

shattered
Shattered not sure who you asking, but If me, I have both on original vinyl releases.

Date: July 13, 2015 01:09

Sorry, These titles are not on the list.

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: July 13, 2015 02:07

Silver CD's have this special thing; sometimes it will take you a long time before (if!) you play them; when a new one, especially if it's in a box, you start by looking at the artwork, read the booklet, admire the art on the disc and so on.

A CDr, you just pop in the player and you listen to it, and if it's really nice, you put it somewhere in a more or less nice spot (and if you downloaded the show, there's a big chance it will stay on your hard disc and you don't bother to burn it or print the artwork)

Chris from Belgium

Date: July 13, 2015 02:43

martin
Sorry, These titles are not on the list.

Thank you.

Date: July 13, 2015 02:44

Tonstone
shattered
Shattered not sure who you asking, but If me, I have both on original vinyl releases.

Thank you.

Posted by: riffcliche69 ()
Date: July 13, 2015 09:49

Hey, tonstone,is your SF acetate different from the commercial release?

Posted by: JohnnySnapps ()
Date: August 18, 2015 16:15

Received the Blind Date Revisited, thanks!

Posted by: 5strings ()
Date: August 19, 2015 10:46

Hi Martin ,

I try to find Charlie watts Live at Leeds 1971 on vinyl ?

Thank you.

-
Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: August 19, 2015 13:20

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-08-23 19:21 by midnrambler.

Date: August 19, 2015 18:59

sorry, never had Vinyl in my collection ...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1638
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home