Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Selling my magazine collection
Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: July 4, 2015 20:44

I was working through boxes in our basement (building my man-cave) and I came across a box of clippings/magazines/etc. See photos below. Some of it is stuff I collected over the years, some is even older from the 70s and was collected by my dad. Magazines, newspaper clipping, posters, post cards, those larger postcard prints from 72, etc.

If interested shoot me an email. I figured a fellow fan might get more joy out of these items. I know for sure no one will enjoy these while they sit in a box in my basement!

Re: Selling my magazine collection
Posted by: Olly ()
Date: July 4, 2015 22:09

Nice collection.

I recognise some of the magazine covers, having seen them in the 'Cover Story' pages in Wyman's Rolling With The Stones.

Can I ask why you're wanting rid of them?

Olly.

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: July 4, 2015 22:21

I also have some of those, what great times they were. I had to wait three months for the mags to arrive in New Zealand.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: July 4, 2015 23:40

@Olly - I think the main thing is that I am simply not using them. I enjoyed the whole box over the years but I would rather it go to a new home where someone could enjoy it. Very tiny collection compared to what I used to have. For me I have gone all digital, although my office does need some cool posters. On that note, I guess I would consider a trade for some large-format artwork too.

Posted by: riffcliche69 ()
Date: July 5, 2015 01:07

I have the uncropped Nicholas Wright 1st LP photo size 11 by 17, which I'll trade

Posted by: ozstonesfan ()
Date: July 5, 2015 02:21

Nice collection.
riffcliche69 I am interested in the photo you mentioned?

Please email me with what you are looking for.

Cheers
A

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1888
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home