Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

100 CDS CONTEST:THE WINNERS ARE...
Posted by: fortilix ()
Date: July 15, 2005 17:54

You had a few more days to try to tell a good one and make us smile. Not many funny people around here. (Well a few think they are... always the same ones!)

I have had a little smile from Smokey's jokes.

And a nice private mail from Jeff B (don't know his pseudo on this board, but maybe he can drop a line here so we all will know who he is).

So I will split this set in two and both of you will get a 50 cds spindle of Stones recordings (Pignose, VGP... private tapes).

All these have been burnt during three years, for trades that didn't make it, for discs I'm still waiting for..., so you see, I've had my share of "bad traders" and I haven't rushed on any board to insult anybody or urge a "bad trader alert"!!!.(For the price of all these CDrs, you can buy ONE original, so what the fuss??? Why bother???).

When I see the love for delation of some of you, it makes me feel sick and reminds me of times that weren't that glorious...

So, let's forget all this and CONGRATULATIONS TO THE HAPPY WINNERS!
Just give me you snail mail addy and I will send these to you; all I would ask in return is you to drop a little line to this board when you get them so all the clever and aggressive folks around here will know what they have missed...

Re: 100 CDS CONTEST:THE WINNERS ARE...
Posted by: Potted Shrimp ()
Date: July 15, 2005 18:34

so all the clever and aggressive folks around here will know what they have missed...

Tell us the two wining jokes fortilix.

Posted by: rainhog ()
Date: July 17, 2005 20:09

fortilix, hello my friend. It is I. I am the one who sent you the "nice private mail"..... love baby, its all about the love.... As you can see, I am the RAINHOG. So, am I one of the winners! Hope so.

Date: July 19, 2005 21:56

Still waiting for smokey's addy. got yours Jeff.

Posted by: Smokey ()
Date: July 20, 2005 07:14

fortilix Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> all I would ask in return is you to
> drop a little line to this board when you get them
> so all the clever and aggressive folks around here
> will know what they have missed...
>
>

fortilix, without any "return", I'm happy to sing your praises. You have been a very generous seeder of some great stuff on DaD. You don't have to make this stuff available on DaD, but you do, and I appreciate your generosity.

Posted by: Esky ()
Date: July 20, 2005 07:27

Great suck-up job Fortilix....!

Date: July 25, 2005 00:25

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT ESKY... GO ON...

Posted by: rainhog ()
Date: July 25, 2005 00:34

Fortilix,
hey my friend pay no attention to hateful mean comments.... action speaks louder than words...... love over hate, every time.....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1913
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home