Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Knebworth commemorative set
Date: June 24, 2005 19:28

The Knebworth commemorative set There Must Be A Better Way contains the following:

The flyers, programmes and tickets from 3 of the following festivals:

1976 Rolling Stones, Lynyrd Skynryd
1979 New Barbarians, Led Zeppelin
1975 Pink Floyd Steve Miller Captain Beefheart
1974 The Allman Brothers, Van Morrison, Tim Buckley
1978 Genesis - Jefferson Airplane
1978 Peter Gabriel - Frank Zappa

A boxed set of 30 photographs from the festivals, including many of the Rolling Stones and New Barbarians festivals in colour

A video containing Knebworth live performances of The Rolling Stones, Lynyrd Skynyrd (including Freebird from Knebworth), Genesis and Led Zeppelin on the tape in PAL or NTSC.

A 330 page book with all the behind the scene stories entitled There Must Be A Better Way.

A special gift for IORR members a Rolling Stones T shirt which was for sale at the 1976 festival in either medium, large or XL (or by special order the XXL) and as a special free gift 6 of the following live CDs plus a DVD from Knebworth:

A 16 track Rolling Stones DVD (playable worldwide) of their Knebworth performance

Plus 6 of the following CDs

1976 Rolling Stones (2CDs)
1976 Lynyrd Skynyrd (ICD)
1976 Todd Rundgren (1CD)
1979 New Barbarians (ICD)
1975 Pink Floyd (3CDs) Only a few left
1975 Steve Miller (1 CD), Captain Beefheart (I CD)
1974 Allman Brothers (2 CDs)
1974 Van Morrison (1CD),
1974 Tim Buckley(ICD),
1974 Mahavishnu Orchestra (ICD)
1978 Genesis (2CDs)
1978 Frank Zappa (1 CD)
1978 The Tubes (1CD)

The set is £75 plus postage. If you would prefer to pay on instalments, after the intial payment of £30 plus postage everything is sent to you and your card is then debited £15 per month for three months

For further info please email info@rockmusicmemorabilia.com set can be viewed on www.rockmusicmemorabilia.com

WHAT THE OTHER REVIEWERS SAID

Linda Raeburn for Stones fanzine It's Only Rock 'n'Roll.
The whole package will appeal to fans and collectors alike, awakening their
remembrance of past times, the photographs and memorabilia particularly
gratifying. The faithfully reproduced programmes act as an aide-memoir to
the famous bands that played each year- Rolling Stones,
Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin. Beautifully presented, desirable and highly
recommended

I got this last week and it is incredible--a must collector's item for anyone who is interested in the Knebworth festival--more info and to order -
Doug at Shidoobee

"There Must Be a Better Way" Knebworth commemorative set is extremely well
done that is a must for all music collectors. House in a fine quality
cloth-cover box with matching hard bound book, excellent tour programs,
assorted memorabilia with large color photos that tell an amazing story." -
Skippy at Sticky Fingers Journal

A limited edition that should grow in value with the years, it demands your
urgent attention.
Mick Wall Editor - Classic Rock.

A review on www.pinkfloydz.com on the left of the home page click on Knebworth set

A spectacular new ltd' edition signed and numbered box set contains a great
collection of mint quality reproductions. The books behind- the- scenes'
story of Zeppelin's 1979 headlined concerts betrays a darker side of Peter
Grant. "Fear" as well as growing disillusionment with the
business, which led to Bannister's decision to retire soon after.
Sam Rappallo www.led-zeppelin.com

I got this last week and it is incredible--a must collector's item for anyone who is interested in the Knebworth festival--more info and to order -
Doug at Shidoobee

RubyFriday
Registered User Shidoobee
(6/18/05 7:21 pm)
Re: Knebworth commemorative set
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I ordered this set and it is really great ....I had not the time to listen / watch to all the stuff now (except the Stones I ordered New Barbarians,Captain Beefheart,Van Morrison & Frank Zappa CDs ) but I watched the DVD and it has a great quality , includes the rare start of Country Honk !!

It is not cheap ,but they paid attention to produce quality , it comes in a nice hard box .
I'm dealing with used records ,music memorabilias etc. since 20 years or so and I'm very sure it will grow on material value very quick ,more then the Dow Jones for example .

Date: June 24, 2005 23:50

Ho hum.

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: June 26, 2005 18:51

I assume there is nothing new on these CDs and DVDs (btw from what I heard they are CDRs and DVDRs). It's the well known "Hot August Night" recordings (VGP) and the well known circulating DVD.

Date: July 1, 2005 12:34

The Knebworth commemorative set There Must Be A Better Way contains the following:

A boxed set of 30 photographs from the festivals, including many of the Rolling Stones and New Barbarians festivals in colour

A video containing Knebworth live performances of The Rolling Stones, Lynyrd Skynyrd (including Freebird from Knebworth), Genesis and Led Zeppelin on the tape in PAL or NTSC.

A 330 page book with all the behind the scene stories entitled There Must Be A Better Way.

A special gift for IORR members a Rolling Stones T shirt which was for sale at the 1976 festival in either medium, large or XL (or by special order the XXL) and as a special free gift 6 of the following live CDs plus a DVD from Knebworth:

A 16 track Rolling Stones DVD (playable worldwide) of their Knebworth performance

1976 Todd Rundgren (1CD)
1974 Van Morrison (1CD),
1974 Tim Buckley(ICD),
1978 Genesis (2CDs)
1978 Frank Zappa (1 CD)
1978 The Tubes (1CD)

The set is £75 plus postage. If you would prefer to pay on instalments, after the intial payment of £30 plus postage everything is sent to you and your card is then debited £15 per month for three months

For further info please email info@rockmusicmemorabilia.com set can be viewed on www.rockmusicmemorabilia.com

recommended

Doug at Shidoobee

urgent attention.

A review on www.pinkfloydz.com on the left of the home page click on Knebworth set

Doug at Shidoobee

RubyFriday
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I ordered this set and it is really great ....I had not the time to listen / watch to all the stuff now (except the Stones I ordered New Barbarians,Captain Beefheart,Van Morrison & Frank Zappa CDs ) but I watched the DVD and it has a great quality , includes the rare start of Country Honk !!

It is not cheap ,but they paid attention to produce quality , it comes in a nice hard box .
I'm dealing with used records ,music memorabilias etc. since 20 years or so and I'm very sure it will grow on material value very quick ,more then the Dow Jones for example .

Options: Reply To This Message•Quote This Message•Follow This Thread•Report This Message•Edit Post
Posted by: The Menace of Mayfair (IP Logged)

Ho hum.

"i pita olokliri kai o skulos xortatos"

Options: Reply To This Message•Quote This Message•Follow This Thread•Report This Message
Posted by: midnrambler (IP Logged)

I assume there is nothing new on these CDs and DVDs (btw from what I heard they are CDRs and DVDRs). It's the well known "Hot August Night" recordings (VGP) and the well known circulating DVD.

Options: Reply To This Message•Quote This Message•Follow This Thread•Report This Message

Re: Knebworth set special gift to IORR viewers
Date: July 9, 2005 23:54

Posted by: info@rockmusicmemorabilia (IP Logged)
Date: juni 24, 2005 19:28

As a special gift to IORR viewers the 1976 Knebworth Rolling Stones T shirt will be included with the set.

1976 Todd Rundgren (1CD)
1974 Van Morrison (1CD),
1974 Tim Buckley(ICD),
1978 Genesis (2CDs)
1978 Frank Zappa (1 CD)
1978 The Tubes (1CD)

recommended

Doug at Shidoobee

urgent attention.

Doug at Shidoobee

RubyFriday

Options: Reply To This Message•Quote This Message•Follow This Thread•Report This Message•Edit Post
Date: juni 24, 2005 23:50

Ho hum.

Date: juni 26, 2005 18:51

Date: juli 1, 2005 12:34

1976 Todd Rundgren (1CD)
1974 Van Morrison (1CD),
1974 Tim Buckley(ICD),
1978 Genesis (2CDs)
1978 Frank Zappa (1 CD)
1978 The Tubes (1CD)

recommended

Doug at Shidoobee

urgent attention.

Doug at Shidoobee

RubyFriday

Ho hum.

Date: July 16, 2005 12:56

Date: June 24, 2005 19:28

The Knebworth commemorative set There Must Be A Better Way contains the following and plus as a special gift for iorr viewers the 1976 Knebworth Rolling Stones T shirt:

1976 Todd Rundgren (1CD)
1974 Van Morrison (1CD),
1974 Tim Buckley(ICD),
1978 Genesis (2CDs)
1978 Frank Zappa (1 CD)
1978 The Tubes (1CD)

recommended

Doug at Shidoobee

urgent attention.

Doug at Shidoobee

RubyFriday

Ho hum.

"I will love/'til the last beat of my heart" Siouxsie Sioux

Date: July 1, 2005 12:34

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1891
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home