Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

post: UK radio, Absolute Radio 60's, 9 February, 2014, Not Fade Away, The Return Of The Rolling Stones.
Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: August 16, 2014 16:28

UK radio, Absolute Radio 60's, 9 February, 2014, Not Fade Away, The Return Of The Rolling Stones.

Pete Mitchell charts the comeback of one of the UK's most enduring rock and roll acts.
Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Bobby Gillespie, Gerard Mankowitz and Andrew Loog Oldham talk about the band's triumphant live return, which culminated in two special gigs on 6 & 13 July, 2013 in Hyde Park.

valid 23 augustus 2014
[we.tl]
inc. artwork

Gr Ray

Re: post: UK radio, Absolute Radio 60's, 9 February, 2014, Not Fade Away, The Return Of The Rolling Stones.
Posted by: hobshobs ()
Date: August 16, 2014 17:25

Thanks for sharing. Appreciated.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-17 09:31 by hobshobs.

Re: post: UK radio, Absolute Radio 60's, 9 February, 2014, Not Fade Away, The Return Of The Rolling Stones.
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: August 16, 2014 20:29

thumbs upgrinning smiley

Posted by: rumple21 ()
Date: August 17, 2014 12:11

Thanks for posting keessie.

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: August 17, 2014 16:41

Great stuff - Thanks very much! smileys with beer

Cheers

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: August 18, 2014 06:34

Many thanks Ray! smileys with beer

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: August 25, 2014 17:26

Unfortunately I missed this link.

Can anyone please re-upload the file? Many thanks in advance.

Posted by: stoneman333 ()
Date: August 28, 2014 09:59

Is anyone else having problems opening the artwork contained with this upload?

There are front and back covers, but when I try and open them I get told "Windows Photo Viewer can't open this picture because the file appears to be damaged, corrupted or is too large".

Trying to open the files with other programms I get the message "The file name is too long".

Frustratingly, I don't seem to be able to edit or copy the files, to give them shorter names.

I'm confused confused smiley

Anyone help please?

Date: August 28, 2014 17:23

@stoneman333: why don't you try this: copy the artwork files and then reduce their names (for example front and back) and then try again to open to watch them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-28 17:25 by Quique-stone.

Posted by: stoneman333 ()
Date: August 28, 2014 23:13

Quique-stone
@stoneman333: why don't you try this: copy the artwork files and then reduce their names (for example front and back) and then try again to open to watch them.

Thanks for the advice Quique-stone. All now sorted.

At first I couldn't even copy the artwork files - but then I realised it was because of the overall length of the file name. Once I renamed the main folder with a shorter filename, the artwork became "visible". smiling smiley

Date: August 29, 2014 00:15

stoneman333
Quique-stone

Thanks for the advice Quique-stone. All now sorted.

At first I couldn't even copy the artwork files - but then I realised it was because of the overall length of the file name. Once I renamed the main folder with a shorter filename, the artwork became "visible". smiling smiley

thumbs up Glad you've solved it!
This happens to me also when the names are too long...a minor problem!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1299
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home