Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Post: Stade de France June 13th, 2014 DVD9 AND 2XDVD5 from Dime on Wetransfer (valid until June 29th and July 2nd)
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: June 22, 2014 15:18

With many thanks to the taper and uploader to Dime!

Part 1
[we.tl]

Part 2
[we.tl]

Part 3
[we.tl]

Part 4
[we.tl]

Rolling Stones,
Stade de France
St Denis (near Paris)
June 13th, 2014

Location: facing the center left stack, against the gate of the gold lawn, 50 m from the stage, 10 m left from the tip of the tongue.
First half is mostly screen, alternating between the screens depending on security guard location. Second half is screen + stage.
Sound is clear and punchy.

Great concert, 1st time seeing Ron Wood & Mick Taylor sober LOL.

Tracklist:

01 intro
02 Jumpin’ Jack Flash
03 You Got Me Rocking
04 It’s Only Rock ‘N’ Roll
05 Tumbling Dice
06 Wild Horses
07 Doom And Gloom
08 Bitch (Song vote winner)
09 Out Of Control
10 Honky Tonk Women
11 Band intros
12 You Got The Silver (Keith Richards on lead vocals)
13 Can’t Be Seen (Keith Richards on lead vocals)
14 Midnight Rambler (with Mick Taylor)
15 Miss You
16 Gimme Shelter
17 Start Me Up
18 Sympathy For The Devil
19 Brown Sugar
20 You Can't Always Get What You Want
21 Satisfaction (with Mick Taylor)

Lineage: Lumix DMC TZ7 >Pavtube MTS converter>Nero Vision>Traders Little Helper

Video bitrate 9000
Audio AC3
PAL 16/9

The Lumix has great mics, it does sound terrific even on a good hi fi system. Instruments are very distinct and the recording accurately conveys the actual sound at the concert. Don't hesitate to play it loud

The only limitation of the Lumix is it can only record 15 min segments. So one has to stop the recording after each 1-2 songs.
I chose to make 1 uncut file, so there are 3 seconds missing between some songs

A Bulle75 project

Chris from Belgium

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-25 13:42 by coowouters.

Re: Post: Stade de France June 13th, 2014 DVD9 from Dime on Wetransfer (valid until June 29th
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: June 22, 2014 16:52

Thanks sooooo much Chris for bringing this Bulle75 project to IORR!
It's much appreciated!
smileys with beer

Re: Post: Stade de France June 13th, 2014 DVD9 from Dime on Wetransfer (valid until June 29th
Posted by: finn ()
Date: June 22, 2014 17:07

Thank you

Posted by: glimmerkkp ()
Date: June 22, 2014 19:20

Thanks smileys with beer

----------------------------------

[glimmerkkp.blogspot.com]

Posted by: rskinno ()
Date: June 22, 2014 20:46

Thank you

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: June 24, 2014 01:47

Thank you for share here!!! fast downloads on wetransfer today!!!

i made this art, original artwork not included on files:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-24 01:49 by rogerriffin.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: June 24, 2014 12:10

Hi Chris.....I wonder if you can help with this.
I have trouble with DVD9s, neither of my DVD players will play them. they keep freezing. (one is a fairly new Sony standalone recorder).
So, as I do with all DVD9s I tried to split this using DVDFAB6. It usually works fine but for some reason this time it wouldn't even recognise that I had 'browsed and loaded' a VIDEO_TS for splitting.
I 'pressed' start and nothing happened.
So, I thought, I'll burn a DVD9 and copy it to my HD and split from there.....the copying process got stuck on the 4th VOB...so... stuck again.
I tried then to copy the DVD9 on my Sony to the HD on that but as I say, it played 1/2 but then froze completely.
I have downloaded it all 3 times times just in case it was the D/l causing the problem.....
Any chance when you have time to upload this as 2 x DVD5s?

thanks ....Eddie

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-24 12:11 by EddieByword.

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: June 24, 2014 20:01

Thanks Chris

Date: June 25, 2014 13:40

EddieByword
I have trouble with DVD9s, neither of my DVD players will play them. they keep freezing. (one is a fairly new Sony standalone recorder).
So, as I do with all DVD9s I tried to split this using DVDFAB6. It usually works fine but for some reason this time it wouldn't even recognise that I had 'browsed and loaded' a VIDEO_TS for splitting.
So, I thought, I'll burn a DVD9 and copy it to my HD and split from there.....the copying process got stuck on the 4th VOB...so... stuck again.
I tried then to copy the DVD9 on my Sony to the HD on that but as I say, it played 1/2 but then froze completely.
I have downloaded it all 3 times times just in case it was the D/l causing the problem.....

thanks ....Eddie

Uploading as I write this :-)
I'm not very familiar with splitting VOB files (remember; this was a long file without chapters, so as to make this a 2 DVD5, I had to experiment with different software I downloaded the last couple of days to split and/or merge vob files). The DVDs have no menu; I tried several programs to split, but when making the DVDs, I always had a half second gap between songs when I choose the option "play all"

Anyway, here's the result (links valid until July 2nd):

DVD 1:

Part 1:
[we.tl]

Part 2:
[we.tl]

Part 3:
[we.tl]

DVD 2:

Part 1:
[we.tl]

Part 2:
[we.tl]

Chris from Belgium

Re: Post: Stade de France June 13th, 2014 DVD9 AND 2XDVD5 from Dime on Wetransfer (valid until June 29th and July 2nd)
Posted by: maradona ()
Date: June 25, 2014 13:47

Could somebody possibly please extract the audio of this nice DVD and upload it seperately? Would be really appreciated!

Date: June 25, 2014 15:22

coowouters
EddieByword

thanks ....Eddie

Uploading as I write this :-)
I'm not very familiar with splitting VOB files (remember; this was a long file without chapters, so as to make this a 2 DVD5, I had to experiment with different software I downloaded the last couple of days to split and/or merge vob files). The DVDs have no menu; I tried several programs to split, but when making the DVDs, I always had a half second gap between songs when I choose the option "play all"

Anyway, here's the result (links valid until July 2nd):

DVD 1:

Part 1:
[we.tl]

Part 2:
[we.tl]

Part 3:
[we.tl]

DVD 2:

Part 1:
[we.tl]

Part 2:
[we.tl]

Cheers Chris, you're a gent, thanks alot, 1/2 second gaps is much better than what I had.....smileys with beer

Date: June 25, 2014 16:18

EddieByword

Cheers Chris, you're a gent, thanks alot, 1/2 second gaps is much better than what I had.....smileys with beer

I did find a software that could split the DVD9 in two parts at 1 certain moment. I choose to split after MR
This version shouldn't have any gaps except those mentioned by the taper;

Taper:
The only limitation of the Lumix is it can only record 15 min segments. So one has to stop the recording after each 1-2 songs.

Chris from Belgium

Date: June 25, 2014 16:29

coowouters
EddieByword

I did find a software that could split the DVD9 in two parts at 1 certain moment. I choose to split after MR

Taper:

Ahh right, ok thanks..........

Re: Post: Stade de France June 13th, 2014 DVD9 AND 2XDVD5 from Dime on Wetransfer (valid until June 29th and July 2nd)
Posted by: no satisfaction ()
Date: June 27, 2014 14:02

Thanks you for Uploading Chris ! Hello, just a word to tell you, I look at present at the concert (which for me was a very good concert of Stones) and I notice that on the images we can see regrettably that on on this " VIP lawn " as its name indicates it: there were loads of people which had to make nothing there, to look in the air where behind them..... Openly(frankly) that disgusts me when we know about this forum that was the difficulty to have these sésames invaluable.... Incredible but true

If there is somebody can make another DVD with youtube videos ? that will be a very good new...Thanks..winking smiley

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-28 00:21 by no satisfaction.

Date: June 27, 2014 14:54

EddieByword
coowouters
EddieByword

Taper:

Chris, are you working on a new 2 DVD5 version with the split after MR?
Sorry I'm not sure if did undestand right!

Date: June 27, 2014 18:10

Quique-stone
EddieByword
coowouters
EddieByword

Taper:

The second set of Wetransfer links are for a 2 X DVD5 version (the ones valid until July 2nd)

Chris from Belgium

Date: June 27, 2014 19:20

coowouters
Quique-stone
EddieByword
coowouters
EddieByword

Taper:

The second set of Wetransfer links are for a 2 X DVD5 version (the ones valid until July 2nd)

Alright, I will download those files then! I got confused and thought you were working on a new version trying to avoid the gaps! My fault. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Thanks Chris! thumbs up

Posted by: Amy340 ()
Date: July 2, 2014 05:02

Would anyone be willing to make me a copy of this? I have never been able to figure out how to burn DVD's, it never has worked for me. I would gladly send blank DVD's. I am in the US but was front row at this show so I would love to get a copy of it! Thanks for any help. My email is in my profile.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: July 7, 2014 18:34

maradona
Could somebody possibly please extract the audio of this nice DVD and upload it seperately? Would be really appreciated!

Agreed, has anyone been able to do that?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Neighbours ()
Date: July 7, 2014 19:29

Do you want the AC3 file? I can post right now, but if you need with separate tracks for all songs, more time spend needed.

Date: July 8, 2014 00:54

edit

Chris from Belgium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-07-08 02:27 by coowouters.

Date: July 8, 2014 02:08

OK, for those who can't wait, I extracted the audio from the DVD9.
2 Wav files; 1 for each CD. No track separation...

DVD9 -> DVD Shrink -> 2 DVD5 (split after Keith's set) -> DVD Audio Extractor -> wav (2 files, 1 for each DVD5) -> FLAC Frontend Level 6 -> Winrar -> rar file -> Wetransfer

valid until July 14th:

[we.tl]

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: July 8, 2014 15:02

Thanks

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: July 8, 2014 19:22

Thanks Chris !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: mickjerome ()
Date: July 8, 2014 22:07

Thank you Chris once again!Can someone reupload the dvd9 i've wipped it out from my harddrive after burning for friends but...not for me!Thxs by advance.

Posted by: mickjerome ()
Date: July 8, 2014 22:15

Sorry,forget my message,i've found it elsewhere in my computer....I'm stupid.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1996
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home