Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

RE- POST: Video Philadelphia June 18, 2013 - Tapehead2 Production DVD5 version on Wetransfer, valid until September 6th
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: May 30, 2014 23:48

New Wetransfer links valid until September 6th

With many thanks to exilestones for providing the URL for the torrent

Part 1:
[we.tl]

Part 2:
[we.tl]

Part 3:
[we.tl]

Part 4:
[we.tl]

Part 5:
[we.tl]

The Rolling Stones
Wells Fargo Center
Philadelphia, PA
June 18, 2013

*** DVD5 VERSION ***

Many thanks to Nick C for the audio.

DISC ONE: (1:09:13)

Get Off Of My Cloud
It's Only Rock 'n Roll (But I Like It)
Paint It Black
Gimme Shelter
Wild Horses
Dead Flowers
Emotional Rescue
Doom & Gloom
One More Shot
Honky Tonk Women
Band intros
You Got The Silver
Before They Make Me Run

DISC 2: (1:13:14)

Midnight Rambler
Miss You
Start Me Up
Tumbling Dice
Brown Sugar
Sympathy For The Devil
You Can't Always Get What You Want
Jumpin' Jack Flash
Satisfaction

Notes:

1) Video from first 1 min 11 sec (opening video) missing
2) Audio from first 3 min 18 sec (opening video) patched from Tapehead2 MK4 audio source: Schoeps MK4 > actives > Nbox > Sony M-10 (24/48)
3) 25 sec of video between It's Only Rock 'n Roll and Paint It Black missing, audio intact

Video (Tapehead2): Single cam audience: Sony HDR-CX520V (location-upper level)
Audio (Nicky C): AKG CK61's > Nbox > Sony PCM-M10 (location-pit)
FCE 4 > iDVD (Professional Quality 2-pass variable bit rate encoding) > disc image > Toast > DVD > MacThe Ripper (rip files, no re-encoding) > VIDEO_TS file

Media: Two single layer DVDs (DVD-R or DVD+R)
Menu: Yes Chapters: Yes
Video: NTSC 16:9, 720x480, 29.97fps, VBR 8000
Audio: Stereo LPCM, 48kHz, 1536kbps

A Tapehead2 Production

Intended for free distribution and trade only, never for sale.
I don't care where this gets re-posted… just give credit where credit is due.
Please keep in mind that re-encoding will degrade the video quality.
Enjoy!

Chris from Belgium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-30 15:29 by coowouters.

Re: POST: Video Philadelphia June 18, 2013 - Tapehead2 Production DVD5 version on Wetransfer, valid until June 6th
Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: May 31, 2014 15:05

Thanks to all - and to you Chris for the DVD5 version!
Just skimmed through it - looks and sounds great - a treat tonight smileys with beer

Cheers

Re: POST: Video Philadelphia June 18, 2013 - Tapehead2 Production DVD5 version on Wetransfer, valid until June 6th
Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: May 31, 2014 15:33

Thanks, Chris. I don't know how to make DVD format! It's great that you and everyone involved provide a great service to our community.

This "A Tapehead2 Production" is the same publishers as the Newark 12/13/2012 video which was very good. I found him & friends on Trader's Den. He has a lot of concerts (not Stones) from Philadelphia and New York. I wrote to him on Trader's Den asking for more Stones. I'll let everyone know if I hear anything.

The Newark show wasn't on Trader's Den. I found it by doing Google searches since I really wanted that show. I'll have to ask where else he post.

Posted by: Barnestormer ()
Date: May 31, 2014 19:39

Thank you all.What a brilliant quality!!!!You guys are awesome

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: June 3, 2014 19:35

thanks

Date: August 30, 2014 02:40

Any chance of a re-up?

Date: August 30, 2014 15:30

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Any chance of a re-up?

New links, valid until September 6th, in my first post ;-)

Chris from Belgium

Date: August 30, 2014 20:48

coowouters
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Any chance of a re-up?

New links, valid until September 6th, in my first post ;-)

Thank you so much!

Re: RE- POST: Video Philadelphia June 18, 2013 - Tapehead2 Production DVD5 version on Wetransfer, valid until September 6th
Date: August 31, 2014 07:09

I'm sorry coowouters, but I tried extracting parts 1 & 2 (only ones I downloaded so far) & they both came up with a 'File is broken' message...Any idea what could be wrong?

Re: RE- POST: Video Philadelphia June 18, 2013 - Tapehead2 Production DVD5 version on Wetransfer, valid until September 6th
Posted by: stoneman333 ()
Date: August 31, 2014 10:51

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
I'm sorry coowouters, but I tried extracting parts 1 & 2 (only ones I downloaded so far) & they both came up with a 'File is broken' message...Any idea what could be wrong?

It all worked fine for me - perhaps you need to download all 5 parts, BeforeTheyMakeMeRun, before you start to extract the files, as I think WinRar (or whatever program you're using) is expecting to find the next part to unzip automatically.

Date: August 31, 2014 11:41

stoneman333
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun

It all worked fine for me - perhaps you need to download all 5 parts, BeforeTheyMakeMeRun, before you start to extract the files, as I think WinRar (or whatever program you're using) is expecting to find the next part to unzip automatically.

Correct.
I let Winrar compress the complete folder into parts of some 1.9 Gb (meaning that it is possible that it split the origial in the middle of a vob file).
This means that you have to download all parts and winrar will then automatically look for the next part(s).

Chris from Belgium

Date: August 31, 2014 17:23

coowouters
stoneman333
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun

Correct.
I let Winrar compress the complete folder into parts of some 1.9 Gb (meaning that it is possible that it split the origial in the middle of a vob file).
This means that you have to download all parts and winrar will then automatically look for the next part(s).

I use 7-Zip. Would it work the same as Winrar?

Date: August 31, 2014 19:14

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
coowouters
stoneman333
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun

Correct.

It should

Chris from Belgium

Date: August 31, 2014 19:42

coowouters
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
coowouters
stoneman333
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun

Correct.

It should

Okay, I'll try it. Thank you stoneman and coowouters for both of your time and patience (and re-uploading the files).

Date: August 31, 2014 20:29

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
coowouters
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
coowouters
stoneman333
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun

Correct.

It should

Okay, I'll try it. Thank you stoneman and coowouters for both of your time and patience (and re-uploading the files).

I just ran the file(s) through 7-Zip and it worked without a hitch smiling smiley

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: September 1, 2014 01:17

hello
I've had problem with this part ....dvd2 vts 4

plaese re-up .....

thank you in avdance

Posted by: Broesel2404 ()
Date: September 1, 2014 14:13

With 7zip all o.k.
Thank you very much for DVD 5
smileys with beer

Date: September 1, 2014 21:36

mariano
hello
I've had problem with this part ....dvd2 vts 4

plaese re-up .....

thank you in avdance

If you mean DVD 2, VTS_01_4.VOB, here's a wetransfer link:

[we.tl]

Chris from Belgium

Date: September 3, 2014 01:14

Excuse me, but where does Disc 1 end and Disc 2 begin, as far as folders/files go?

Date: September 3, 2014 12:05

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Excuse me, but where does Disc 1 end and Disc 2 begin, as far as folders/files go?

7Zip should do it for you:

Chris from Belgium

Date: September 3, 2014 13:19

Sorry, and thanks once again.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2098
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home