Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: May 25, 2014 23:38

PART 01

PART 02

PART 03

A Bigger Bang Project

MY friend from Japan sent me about 12 DVDs with no identification as to what is on the discs. I gave these discs a quick look and they are all from the Bigger Bang Tour. There are TV specials and more from around the world. I also have a few other DVDs from A Bigger Bang Tour that I bought. I plan to upload them all.

If anyone wants to catalog what is on these downloads or make covers, it would be appreciated.

It would be great if someone wanted to go through all of the material and edit out the crap (such as TV announcers that talk too much) and make their own A Bigger Bang Project.

It will take some time to upload them all. You may want to go buy a big hard drive (or RAID System) if you want to collect this vast amount of material.

Another friend numbered these DVDs for me but I'm not sure I have them all. These are in order by tour dates.

Please upload Australia 2006 photos to this thread. Thank you.

TIPS ON HOW TO GOGGLE PHOTOS - To find Rolling Stones Photos, of course you would Google "Rolling Stones" and whatever information you want to include. I came up empty handed when I Googled "Rolling Stones Australia 2006." I then would go to websites that sell/rent images such as Getty Images. There I searched for "Rolling Stones Australia 2006." I found photos but they have "Gettey Imanes" and a number, etc... over part of the photo which I don't want. I then find the photographer's name and then Googled "Rolling Stones David Teuma" and there was a nice image of Mick in Melbourne 2006 by doing a 'web search' and then a 'images search!'

Also, right click on an image an select "Select Google for this image."

Getty Images

Corbis Images [www.corbisimages.com] At Corbis Images the images can be easily downloaded. There was nother under "Rolling Stones Australia 2006' so I had to refine my search words.

Rolling Stones Australia Photo Gallery Link

Not sure where this photo was taken (2007?):

Karim Sahai photos April 18, 2006 New Zealand:

Re: POST: DVD BANG 08 AUSTRALIA
Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: May 25, 2014 23:43

A very interesting project, but please reduce your big and loud font to the same size as everybody else's. eye rolling smiley

Posted by: Godxofxrock9 ()
Date: May 26, 2014 00:35

stonesman87
A very interesting project, but please reduce your big and loud font to the same size as everybody else's. eye rolling smiley

Posted by: gagi ()
Date: May 26, 2014 00:42

Thanks smileys with beer

---------------------------------

Date: May 26, 2014 02:12

Bob King Photo April 11, 2006

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-26 02:13 by exilestones.

Date: May 26, 2014 15:00

Date: May 26, 2014 15:09

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: May 26, 2014 17:30

Hi Exiles, I don't know about anyone else but your pictures are not showing up on my computer.........winking smiley

Posted by: Godxofxrock9 ()
Date: May 26, 2014 18:21

exilestones

Great pics

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: May 29, 2014 10:02

Beware
Posting official photos can result in legal action against IORR and to you personaly.
Better remove those images.

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: June 1, 2014 00:26

Does this include video of all the 11.4.06 Sydney gig?

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: June 23, 2014 02:08

Thanks for this one too.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2058
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home