Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Hyde Park 69 Jointrip DVD menu chapter problem
Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: May 5, 2014 01:33

Has anybody had menu chapter navigation problems with this DVD? When I press chapter selection in the main menu, it goes to a page with the first 6 chapters, but I can't get to further pages with more chapters. I know there are 3 more chapter pages. I've been able to see this using IfoEdit. It looks like the menu structure is missing "next page" and "previous page" buttons. Any suggestions for a fix are welcome.

Re: Hyde Park 69 Jointrip DVD menu chapter problem
Posted by: mcp ()
Date: May 5, 2014 03:16

I've been trying to import the DVD into my editing software with negative results. Something is up with the formatting of that DVD.

Re: Hyde Park 69 Jointrip DVD menu chapter problem
Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: May 5, 2014 08:56

mcp
I've been trying to import the DVD into my editing software with negative results. Something is up with the formatting of that DVD.

I made an interesting discovery by chance that gets access to chapter menu pages following the first chapter menu page. On computer, using Windows Media Player (WMP), for example, simply select the "Next" button on the WMP control panel at bottom of screen when in the first chapter menu page, and you can progress through the succeeding 3 chapter menu pages. Likewise, use the "Previous" button to navigate to previous chapter menu pages. Logically, I tried it in a DVD player, using the same buttons on the remote control, and, yes, full menu navigation as well.

An odd DVD format with no buttons on the page itself, but the trusty remote control (and player software equivalent) does the job. mcp and everybody else, I hope that helps. This is a virtually legendary concert, now in full thanks to another top job by Jointrip, and with extras. Well worth having, IMO. smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1595
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home