Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: JumpinJeppeFlashes Hyde Park 69 Jointrip DVD LAST upload to Wetransfer (valid until May 10th)
Posted by: maremma ()
Date: May 17, 2014 09:14

7 GB???
When i see i'm still dowloading the "only" 3 GB of version V1, with my poor small bandwith!!!

Anyway, thousands of thanks to MCP for those big and nice efforts smileys with beer

Re: JumpinJeppeFlashes Hyde Park 69 Jointrip DVD LAST upload to Wetransfer (valid until May 10th)
Posted by: Neighbours ()
Date: May 17, 2014 09:24

Thanks for this V2.

I try to upload MSG69 on WE but with my poor connection I have still to wait 18h....If firefox don't close.
The two dvds was very quickly downloaded on the MCP's torrent

Posted by: mcp ()
Date: May 17, 2014 17:22

maremma
7 GB???
When i see i'm still dowloading the "only" 3 GB of version V1, with my poor small bandwith!!!

Anyway, thousands of thanks to MCP for those big and nice efforts smileys with beer

The concert portion has stayed the same, except for a fixed chapter point for No Expectations. I just added alot of extra footage related to Brian Jpones' death and the Hyde Park show.

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: May 17, 2014 17:28

mcp
maremma
7 GB???

The concert portion has stayed the same, except for a fixed chapter point for No Expectations. I just added alot of extra footage related to Brian Jpones' death and the Hyde Park show.

Including Stray Cat Blues too, I guess?

Posted by: Neighbours ()
Date: May 17, 2014 18:33

MSG69

Destinataires
yen@pas.fr
Fichiers (990 Mo au total)
MSG69_1.rar
MSG69_Small_Files.rar
Disponible jusqu'à
23 mai 2014
Lien de téléchargement
[we.tl]

Destinataires
yen@pas.fr
Fichiers (1,9 Go au total)
MSG69_3.rar
MSG69_2.rar
Disponible jusqu'à
23 mai 2014
Lien de téléchargement
[we.tl]

Two days for 3 Go, If I upload Hyde park V2 (7 go), It will be 4 days to wait.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-18 11:08 by Neighbours.

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: May 17, 2014 20:14

Do we need this one (The Stones in the Park AVBF-22866)? I think all of the bonus tracks are complete (Mercy, Stray, No Expectations). Stray Cat is faded out but the other two seem complete.

This was a very hard to find limited edition. I remember Stones Fan Mick J. Fish found this for me

I'll upload them.

Date: May 17, 2014 20:17

exilestones: Cool!

Date: May 17, 2014 21:42

exilestones: I'm using the French DVD. The No Expectations fades in, and Stray Cat fades out. Only Mercy is complete. is yours different?

Date: May 17, 2014 21:56

mcp
exilestones: I'm using the French DVD. The No Expectations fades in, and Stray Cat fades out. Only Mercy is complete. is yours different?

It would be so nice if all complete songs are in the DVD, thus also both Stray Cat and No Expectations with video but without fade out, and it would also be nice to get rid of the Japanese subtitles as well. That would be the way to make the most complete HP69 DVD possible. If a DVD wouldn't be possible I would prefer a straight video. It's all about the complete songs! And not using Stray CB complete and/or No Expectations complete would be a let down in my humble opinion.

Date: May 17, 2014 22:32

kleermaker
mcp

It would be so nice if all complete songs are in the DVD, thus also both Stray Cat and No Expectations with video but without fade out, and it would also be nice to get rid of the Japanese subtitles as well. That would be the way to make the most complete HP69 DVD possible. If a DVD wouldn't be possible I would prefer a straight video. It's all about the complete songs! And not using Stray CB complete and/or No Expectations complete would be a let down in my humble opinion.

That's exactly what my DVD is for. Just the video of the music, no subtitles.

Date: May 17, 2014 22:36

Here's cover art for now.....
[drive.google.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-18 03:52 by mcp.

Date: May 17, 2014 23:27

mcp
kleermaker
mcp

That's exactly what my DVD is for. Just the video of the music, no subtitles.

thumbs up

Date: May 18, 2014 01:27

I also have WeTransfer links for Hydev2 good until 5/24. Send email and let me know you want the links rather than torrent file.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-18 01:33 by mcp.

Date: May 18, 2014 02:32

mcp
I also have WeTransfer links for Hydev2 good until 5/24. Send email and let me know you want the links rather than torrent file.

You can post the links here mcp, much easier. smiling smiley

Date: May 18, 2014 02:36

kleermaker
mcp

I heard it's against the rules to post links to certain items

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: May 18, 2014 02:55

mcp
kleermaker
mcp

Thanks for protecting the site and not getting into any risk and thanks a lot for your efforts and spirit in sharing!
smileys with beer

Posted by: no satisfaction ()
Date: May 18, 2014 13:22

exilestones

Do we need this one (The Stones in the Park AVBF-22866)? I think all of the bonus tracks are complete (Mercy, Stray, No Expectations). Stray Cat is faded out but the other two seem complete.

This was a very hard to find limited edition. I remember Stones Fan Mick J. Fish found this for me

I'll upload them.

Exilestones

I have downloaded yesterday just the part 2. But today i can't find the links of the other part...Can you help me ? Thanks
if you want you can send me at :
no.satisfaction@wanadoo.fr

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-18 13:24 by no satisfaction.

Date: May 18, 2014 14:38

Quique-stone
mcp
kleermaker
mcp

Thanks for protecting the site and not getting into any risk and thanks a lot for your efforts and spirit in sharing!
smileys with beer

Yeah I forgot about it, sorry. sad smiley
But sending the links to Stonesmuziekfan would be a good idea and is not against any rule. smiling smiley

Date: May 18, 2014 14:43

exilestones

I'll upload them.

The content of this DVD is the same as the French DVD, however the French DVD is a DVD-9 and this is a DVD-5. Stray Cat and No Expectations are incomplete.

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: May 18, 2014 15:01

Hyde Park 1969 Photo Gallery link

Here's a link to many Stones Hyde Park 1969 images. I thought perhaps they may be needed for a booklet or cover art, etc...

The gallery has more than one page of images.

To download individual images (photos):

1. Click on the image that you want and it will appear in the bigger box on the right side of your computer screen.

2. Move your mouse to the right side of the computer over the image/picture you selected. (Left) click on the image. The image will become large

3. Then right-click your mouse on the large image/photo and select "save image as." Then push enter,

4. To exit out of the large image and back to the gallery, use your back ? button or click “close” in the top right .

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-18 15:35 by exilestones.

Posted by: no satisfaction ()
Date: May 18, 2014 18:21

Exilestones...
Merci merci merci
Thank you thank you
Graciasspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: May 18, 2014 18:52

With many, many thanks to MCP, who not only torrented his work, but also went through the trouble to upload the files to Wetransfer,
I can offer his DVD both in rar and zip.001 format (the last one is best opened with 7 Zip, as it is the split version and you'll have to download all parts before you can unzip them)

For more information read MCP's posts here:

[www.iorr.org] and the next page.

For those interested, contact me at christiaan.wouters@telenet.be

Do NOT post your e-mail address here!

put Stones Hyde V2 RAR or Stones Hyde V2 ZIP in the subject line

Thanks again to MCP for his efforts!!!!!!!

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 18, 2014 21:49

PLEASE DO NOT USE IORR TO DISTRIBUTE ILLEGAL COPIES OF OFFICIAL RELEASES.

Bjornulf

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2184
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home