Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
JumpinJeppeFlashes Hyde Park 69 Jointrip DVD LAST upload to Wetransfer (valid until May 10th)
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: May 3, 2014 20:24

Last chance for Wetransfer links for this one; if you're interested, please send me an e-mail at christiaan.wouters@telenet.be
Do NOT post your e-mail address here!

CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER AS I'M USUALLY SENDING TO A BUNCH OF PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME (IN BCC), and/or add my e-
mail address ( christiaan.wouters@telenet.be ) to your trusted addresses. Thanks!

Put Stones Hyde as subject:

Chris from Belgium

Re: JumpinJeppeFlashes Hyde Park 69 Jointrip DVD LAST upload to Wetransfer (valid until May 10th)
Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: May 3, 2014 20:29

thumbs up

Re: JumpinJeppeFlashes Hyde Park 69 Jointrip DVD LAST upload to Wetransfer (valid until May 10th)
Posted by: smokeydusky ()
Date: May 4, 2014 21:23

Is there anything "new" in this release?

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: May 4, 2014 21:34

smokeydusky
Is there anything "new" in this release?

There you go........... [www.beastones.com] ....scroll down for the English

Posted by: smokeydusky ()
Date: May 5, 2014 06:39

Thank you for the info

Posted by: rovalle ()
Date: May 6, 2014 07:30

Thanks...great to watch...

Date: May 13, 2014 23:08

bump for legin

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: May 14, 2014 01:47

It's certainly great to have this DVD, but it's a bit strange that they say that Stray CB and No Exp. are complete. They are not. But they do exist on YT (posted here as I recall well). So to make the most complete HP 1969 DVD possible it is necessary to insert the really complete SCB and NE YT-videos. If I could do it, I would do it (even though it then would turn into a video instead of a DVD, but it would be worthwhile nonetheless). So if someone could do that, it would be fantastic.

Another minor point of this DVD is the Japanese text which cannot be switched off. At least I can't.

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: May 14, 2014 01:57

I missed this last week...would really appreciate a re upload...

Posted by: mcp ()
Date: May 14, 2014 02:03

kleermaker
It's certainly great to have this DVD, but it's a bit strange that they say that Stray CB and No Exp. are complete. They are not. But they do exist on YT (posted here as I recall well). So to make the most complete HP 1969 DVD possible it is necessary to insert the really complete SCB and NE YT-videos. If I could do it, I would do it (even though it then would turn into a video instead of a DVD, but it would be worthwhile nonetheless). So if someone could do that, it would be fantastic.

Another minor point of this DVD is the Japanese text which cannot be switched off. At least I can't.

I'm not a fan of the long audio sections. I'd rather just see the parts where there is video. Since I can't seem to extract the video well from this DVD, I may go back to the source materials. Then we won't have subtitles either. And I'll have more room to add bonus footage and more newsreels.

Date: May 14, 2014 02:33

mcp
kleermaker

I'm not a fan of the long audio sections. I'd rather just see the parts where there is video. Since I can't seem to extract the video well from this DVD, I may go back to the source materials. Then we won't have subtitles either. And I'll have more room to add bonus footage and more newsreels.

That would be great.
The complete SCB and NE are also on YT as you probably know)

Date: May 14, 2014 03:56

Okay. I've taken the French DVD, cut all the songs into separate files, re-ordered them into the concert order, inserted the bonus tracks, inserted the YouTube video, and added a few newsreels and created a menu.

Should be ready in a few minutes.....

Date: May 14, 2014 04:11

OK.
I have created the DVD. it is around 3GB. I can share this as a DHT torrent. Send an email to me @ mcp1434@yahoo.com and I'll send the torrent file.
I did not watch it entirely, so I'm looking for "beta" testers, and would appreciate any comments.

Put HYDE in the subject of the email you send me.

All the best,
mcp

UPDATE: A new version will be worked on the weekend of 5/17, so you may want to wait for "v2".

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-16 22:35 by mcp.

Date: May 14, 2014 04:28

Any chance for someone to put it on Filefactory or wetransfer eventually?...........great stuff mcp.........smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-14 04:29 by EddieByword.

Date: May 15, 2014 01:32

you're welcome. I am also making available a MSG69 mix I did. Send an email to mcp1434@yahoo.com with MSG69 in the subject. I'll respond with a torrent file.

Cover Art here: [www.windowsnetworks.com]

I will continue to make these DVDs available for another week.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-15 02:02 by mcp.

Date: May 15, 2014 02:27

Thanks mcp, the problem I have is my ISP won't allow me to use torrents..........ex on every other level but threatened to block my internet access.
One guy I know also in the UK got a phone call from Orange telling to desist too..

it's ok I'm sure, hopefully someone will post you're efforts on Filefactory or wetransfer too

Posted by: maremma ()
Date: May 16, 2014 12:00

Hi friend
my email sent twice for both Hyde Park and MSG 69.
Thanks in advance >grinning smiley<

Date: May 16, 2014 15:12

EddieByword

it's ok I'm sure, hopefully someone will post you're efforts on Filefactory or wetransfer too

I second that.

Date: May 16, 2014 17:53

Greetings,
I've gotten some feedback on my DVDs. Thank you.
Most obvious is the duplication of newsreels on the Hyde Park DVD. When I re-edit I will remove the poor quality BPN which I identified as WPA. I am also going to try to insert the better quality footage of Stray Cat and No Expectations from the French DVD. Those songs are incomplete, so I will try to merge with the You Tube footage.

Is there any footage or newsreels that I have missed?

Thanks again for the constructive criticism. All is welcome. And do feel free to share my DVDs on other sites or via WeTransfer, etc.
mcp

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: May 16, 2014 18:26

mcp
Greetings,
Most obvious is the duplication of newsreels on the Hyde Park DVD. When I re-edit I will remove the poor quality BPN which I identified as WPA. I am also going to try to insert the better quality footage of Stray Cat and No Expectations from the French DVD. Those songs are incomplete, so I will try to merge with the You Tube footage.

Thanks again for the constructive criticism. All is welcome. And do feel free to share my DVDs on other sites or via WeTransfer, etc.
mcp

Awesome! Looking forward to the re-edit with the better quality footage! Thank you!

Date: May 16, 2014 18:57

exilestones
mcp
Greetings,

mcp

Awesome! Looking forward to the re-edit with the better quality footage! Thank you!

Sounds extremely good indeed. smiling smiley

Date: May 16, 2014 22:16

kleermaker
exilestones
mcp
Greetings,

mcp

Sounds extremely good indeed. smiling smiley

I've found quite a few "bonus" items to add, so i will be working on an enhanced version this weekend. For the folks that did download my Hyde Park, please provide feedback that I can consider for my next revision.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-16 22:16 by mcp.

Posted by: Godxofxrock9 ()
Date: May 16, 2014 22:29

mcp just of of curiosity what do you use to author dvds

Date: May 16, 2014 22:34

Godxofxrock9
mcp just of of curiosity what do you use to author dvds

TMPGEnc Authoring Works 4 (running on Windows 7)

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: May 16, 2014 22:55

mcp, just a little suggestion: try to remane or put some kind of versions (v1, v2, v3,etc.) of your reworks and re-edits so we can know excatly what we have and what we don't.
Bieng that said, I'm more than thankful for your efforts in upgrating and sharing!
Keep rocking mcp!
smileys with beer

Date: May 16, 2014 23:15

Quique-stone
mcp, just a little suggestion: try to remane or put some kind of versions (v1, v2, v3,etc.) of your reworks and re-edits so we can know excatly what we have and what we don't.
Bieng that said, I'm more than thankful for your efforts in upgrating and sharing!
Keep rocking mcp!
smileys with beer

I certainly will. The next one will identify itself on the title menu and the torrent file name.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: May 17, 2014 01:31

mcp
Quique-stone
Keep rocking mcp!
smileys with beer

I certainly will. The next one will identify itself on the title menu and the torrent file name.

Thanks one more time mcp!
>grinning smiley<

Date: May 17, 2014 03:28

mcp
I am also going to try to insert the better quality footage of Stray Cat and No Expectations from the French DVD. Those songs are incomplete, so I will try to merge with the You Tube footage.

I tried, and it came out horrible.

The You Tube footage is faster than the French DVD footage, so instead, I will include the French DVD footage as "bonus" footage.

Date: May 17, 2014 04:46

Here are the extras I'm going to include:

Beggar's Banquet Press Conference
The David Frost Show 1968 "Sympathy For The Devil"
Hyde Park Press Conference # 1
Hyde Park Press Conference # 2
Stray Cat Blues (from French DVD)
No Expectations (from French DVD)
British Pathe News
Beat Club News
The Stones In The Park Japanese Blu-Ray Commercial
25 x 5 Excerpt
Let It Bleed Excerpt
The One And only Excerpt
Crossfire Hurricane Excerpt
Gallery Talk
Bill Wyman - RCH Red Carpet News
Mick Taylor Interview
Third Ear Band - July 5, 1969
King Crimson - July 5, 1969
King Crimson - dubbed sound
The David Frost Show 1969 "You Can't Always Get What You Want"
The David Frost Show 1969 "Honky Tonk Women"
Pop Go The Sixties "Gimme Shelter"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-17 06:54 by mcp.

Date: May 17, 2014 07:50

Hyde Park v2 is now available. For a torrent file, email mcp1434@yahoo.com with HYDE in the subject. I'll reply with the file.
If you already sent a request, I will send you the new file.
This is 7GB and runs 2 hours.

Let me know what you think.
Thanks,
mcp

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1656
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home