Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

A Big Thank You!
Posted by: britstones ()
Date: March 14, 2014 17:25

A Big Thank You! to all who have the time, skill and generosity for posting here. There are many who are very grateful!

Re: A Big Thank You!
Posted by: Ebling ()
Date: March 14, 2014 19:31

I would like to second this sentiment. I have aquired lots of great stuff thanks to this forum. Thanks to all of you who share.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: March 14, 2014 20:20

Ebling
I would like to second this sentiment. I have aquired lots of great stuff thanks to this forum. Thanks to all of you who share.

And I wan to add my thanks too! >grinning smiley<

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: March 14, 2014 21:25

I'm blushing

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: March 14, 2014 22:24

as an uploader .... gladly done
as a collector .... thanks for all items I was looking for

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: March 15, 2014 01:40

A thoughtful post indeed. I too would also like to thank all on this board for their open generosity and time shared in bringing and sharing their music.

We all have a common denominator in the Rolling Stones and it is wonderful to be part of a 'Family ‘who share in the same interests and who commit and dedicate their heart and soul. I don't take this for granted, 'Love you[all] Live '

Tonstone

Posted by: fdajef ()
Date: March 15, 2014 08:22

How can we support with a donation ?

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: March 15, 2014 09:59

Being "hosted" here with our textfiles and links, we offered to donate to the owner of this site, but he declared he does like to stay independent and does'nt want any donations.

As for stonesvault we allready do pay for 3 cloud accounts at Filefactory.
Donations to keep these clouds alive can be done by clicking the donation button on our first post here [www.iorr.org]

(The space we need costs twice as much at Mega, so no option at the moment, plus the risq a privatly run organisation can be)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2146
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home