Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Stellar Products
Posted by: Godxofxrock9 ()
Date: August 20, 2013 19:38

[www.stellarproducts.info] great site for stones a dvd with one disc is 12$ and a dvd with 2 discs is 15$ check it out

Re: OT: Stellar Products
Posted by: LiveAtHidepark ()
Date: August 20, 2013 20:16

DVD-R value is near 0.

If you want to buy something, always buy factory pressed products.

Be careful Godxofxrock9.

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: August 23, 2013 03:37

Yeah, but if you re on a budget this site is alright..never had a problem with anything playing and pretty reasonable.

Posted by: kite ()
Date: August 24, 2013 13:40

He's an @#$%& selling bootlegs, sorry to say this way but he or she is downloading all over the web getting footage and dvd's and sell them

[www.stellarproducts.info] is my master from the Mac concert in Rotterdam '09

I know i can't do anything to it or don't bring it on the web but i never sold any dvd i have in my collection, all i do is trade or download dvd's

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: August 25, 2013 01:38

Well, I see your point ( The "Inside The Security Line" DVD was originally traded to RSVP and then duplicated by Stellar) but basically I just meant that if a person does not have the capability to d/l and or burn dvdrs it works out ok although maybe there isn't that many of those people left!

Posted by: werther2003 ()
Date: August 25, 2013 18:07

kite
He's an @#$%& selling bootlegs, sorry to say this way but he or she is downloading all over the web getting footage and dvd's and sell them

[www.stellarproducts.info] is my master from the Mac concert in Rotterdam '09

I know i can't do anything to it or don't bring it on the web but i never sold any dvd i have in my collection, all i do is trade or download dvd's

You are so right, kite!
Rolling Stones Still Life in Vienna 7-3-82 on DVD
is made by me and uploaded on HC: [www.hungercity.org]
to get it free!

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: August 26, 2013 17:06

Didn't know a decent video existed of McCartney's St. Louis show last year. Don't see it on Hunger City. Not sure if anyone's got any suggestions of where else to look. If not I'll probably have to line this guys pockets to get my 11 year old a souvenir from this show I took him to last year.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1583
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home