Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Hyde Park T-shirt
Posted by: mickjerome ()
Date: July 9, 2013 12:55

PLease can someone bring me back a XL t-shirt with hyde park logo,i was at the 6 july concert but i have physical problems and canted wait so long.Of course i'll pay everything for mail etc...I'm a french old fan so sorry for my english.Thanks by advance. mickjerome@free.fr

Re: Hyde Park T-shirt
Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: July 9, 2013 13:09

You can order it from here:
[www.shopbravado.com]

Date: July 9, 2013 13:29

Thank you very much.Someone told me they didn't deliver in France but he was wrong!Thanks again.

Date: July 9, 2013 15:52

I've just bought one,thx erikjjf!

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: July 9, 2013 16:31

smileys with beer

Posted by: JMARCOU ()
Date: July 9, 2013 17:02

IMPOSSIBLE DE COMMANDER DE FRANCE AVEC UNE VISA.J AI ESSAYé 5 FOIS.SI ILS VEUlENT PAS DE MON POGNON JE LE GARDE, DE TOUTE FAçON ILS EN MANQUENT PAS;

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: July 9, 2013 19:03

Thanks for the link and it's UK too, better than in December when it was US and they insisted on shipping with Fedex and I had to pay import fees...

What does "RELEASE DATE: W/C 29TH JULY 2013" mean though, won't ship until 29/07 ?

Date: July 9, 2013 19:30

you can pay by paypal,it works for France.

Date: July 9, 2013 19:39

Bonjour je suis l'ami de Marc,tu peux commander sur le site plus haut,shopbravado.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: July 9, 2013 21:19

good luck i hope you get your t-shirt and then smile , because when i go see the stones that is the first thing that i do is get the event t-shirt then i am so happy !!!!!!!!!

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: July 10, 2013 16:05

Reasonable shipping costs of £3.50 too, still wondering about the "RELEASE DATE: W/C 29TH JULY 2013"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1810
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home