Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Filefactory Help
Posted by: Godxofxrock9 ()
Date: July 8, 2013 16:06

Its says this when I try to download new york licks part 1 zitrock All free download slots are in use. You can download this file immediately by upgrading to FileFactory Premium. Otherwise, please feel free to try again shortly.but if i try to download something else filefactory will work

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-08 16:06 by Godxofxrock9.

Re: Filefactory Help
Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: July 8, 2013 16:08

It might be that the licks file is on a different server that is busy.
All files appear to be in the same place but they are actually spread out over several different servers.

Posted by: strettonbull ()
Date: July 8, 2013 16:08

It may be because all the free slots are gone on that particular server, whereas other files are on different servers.

Posted by: Godxofxrock9 ()
Date: July 8, 2013 16:11

ok thanks

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: July 8, 2013 19:11

I Am having this kind of message on other posts too...
That happens from time to time.

Posted by: ianc ()
Date: July 9, 2013 20:02

FYI - I followed an old link on the Stones Vault opening page and the half price filefactory 365 day deal is still there - I signed up for £25 for the year. Maybe help to someone and apologies if already posted again. Link is [www.filefactory.com]

Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: July 9, 2013 20:16

ianc
FYI - I followed an old link on the Stones Vault opening page and the half price filefactory 365 day deal is still there - I signed up for £25 for the year. Maybe help to someone and apologies if already posted again. Link is [www.filefactory.com]

I didn't realise it was still on. Good deal if you ask me.
Filefactory are having a re-vamp as well, you're going to be able to put pictures on it to use like my picture of Claude below, and a few other things.

What else could you get for 50p a week? thumbs up

(wonder if they'll give me a job as a salesman?)

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: July 10, 2013 05:16

JimmyShelter
ianc

I didn't realise it was still on. Good deal if you ask me.
Filefactory are having a re-vamp as well, you're going to be able to put pictures on it to use like my picture of Claude below, and a few other things.

What else could you get for 50p a week? thumbs up

(wonder if they'll give me a job as a salesman?)

I would!!!! thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-10 05:17 by Quique-stone.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1546
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home