Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

THOMAS HADER IS A CROOK
Posted by: marston ()
Date: April 2, 2005 07:55

SOME TIME AGO I POSTED INFO ABOUT THOMAS HADER RIPPING ME OFF FOR 38 EUROS. A FEW PEOPLE ON THE BOARD TOOK UP FOR HIM, SAYING HE WAS ILL. JUST TO UPDATE EVERYONE, HE IS ALIVE AND WELL ACCORDING TO MY SOURCE, AND HAS MADE NO ATTEMPT TO REIMBURSE ME FOR THE MONEY HE STOLE. HE IS A COMMON THEIF, NOTHING MORE.

GREG

Re: THOMAS HADER IS A CROOK
Posted by: tattoome ()
Date: April 2, 2005 09:52

your are right.

Posted by: stonefan ()
Date: April 2, 2005 12:46

is he from Germany ?

Posted by: Anto ()
Date: April 4, 2005 21:48

no, i guess he's from Austria

Posted by: Peterdv ()
Date: April 5, 2005 13:52

yes he is from Austria, and yes he is alive and well

and as i stood up for him the last time i have to step back to that defense and agree with you that Thomas has not been fair to me either..

a long time ago, my guess already one year ago i bought a certain cd set , 30 euro, made a banktransfer..and i got a cd..but sadly a wrong one..
took contact with TH , ok, mistake, please sent back the wrong cd wich i did..

and then, nothing ...no correct cd, no money refund , have been trying to contact him since then many many many times (even got in contact with a good friend from TH who gave my his last email address) but nothing, not even a small mail back...

Sorry Thomas if you read this, you are not honest...

kr
Peter

Date: April 8, 2005 02:01

I hope others will learn from us and not deal with him because he is a poor excuse for a human. If he needed money for food, he could have asked. I would have given it to him. Stealing it was not necessary. I will never see him or get a chance to look him face to face, but Thomas Hader, know this, God will get you for being the crook you are!!!!!!

Posted by: Edith_Grove ()
Date: April 8, 2005 17:04

Thanx greg for warning us !

take care

Posted by: rob ()
Date: April 8, 2005 22:43

Take it easy with all of this,
Sure his a good bloke, but, sometimes lifes
takes a different direction
makes change to someones life !

what we are taking about
some money or your life,

I'm sure he'll come around, and make right for himself !

Date: April 9, 2005 04:38

Hey Rob, if you are so confident about Hader, why don't you reimburse everyone he's ripped off and let him pay you back when he "comes around and makes right for himself"? His life sure has taken a different direction, new undisclosed email address and everything. It's not about the money, it's about having conviction enough to do what you say, when you say, the way you say. This board is made up of 99.9% honest people. It is the Thomas Haders that try to ruin a good thing. If he or anyone else was without food, needed clothing or shelter, I would gladly do what I could to help, just ask. Don't pretend to have something to sell me and then rip me off. You keep taking up for this clown, I know he reads what is said about him on this board. If he was a real man he would come forward and explain his actions. Instead he hides like a castrated rat. Please take no offense, Rob, your words are noble, just find a just cause to attach them to and see Thomas Hader for what he is, a liar and a theif.

Greg

Posted by: TRSnetworld ()
Date: April 9, 2005 20:50

Yep, after Chris told me about this new topic the other day I was curious what's going on again and again and again. So here I'm back again, laughing my castrated rat-back off because I've got all the bucks and Marston has got nothing (?).

Sometimes life's really takin' a completely new direction and it's amazing how other people tend to react. It seems that little Marston knows everything about me but I still can't understand what he's talking about: Chris told me months ago about the first topic Marston had started - my first thoughts were "what the hell is he talking about - where are the scratched PAL-discs he returned?" - by the way, no signs of them yet - but after a while I kindly asked Chris to pay Marston whatever he's asking for to stop this bull. As far as I know Chris posted in this specific 1st thread and offered Marston the money - but his offer wasn't even ignored - there was no reaction.

So what can I do? Live and learn I suppose. I stay away from deals like this by now and I've stopped all the trading - it doesn't make any sense no more. Further I tend to say that not everything what happened to me in my life is my fault and it's kinda boring when somebody is smashin' on me all the time and is trying to ruin my name WITHOUT having fullfilled his part of the deal.

So I'm asking you to return the discs Marston and as soon as they'll arrive you'll get refund and STOP your aggression - NO WAY to get back your lousy $$$ in any other case, NO WAY - you understand?

Last but not least - I am not a regular reader on IORR anymore, I've never read the 1st topic and only heard what Chris told me about it - just to make this clear.

Thomas

Posted by: Chrissie ()
Date: April 10, 2005 02:09

HAHAHAHA Marston you ARE a stupid @#$%& indeed smiling smiley THat's hilarious.
I love the line "Thomas Hader, know this, God will get you for being the crook you are!!!!!!"
...so what's next Marston...have you already stopped mourning the pope's death LOL ?!?!

Chris

Date: April 10, 2005 05:09

Hey Chrissie, you will find out one day who the stupid one is, and it's not me. I am sorry about the pope's death as I would be for anyone else, but he is nothing more than another man to me. He is not my God. Jesus is my God and one day you will see Him. I hope you will be prepared.

Date: April 10, 2005 05:15

Thomas,
You say you wanted to pay me and I ignored the offer. That is a lie but if you want to pay me the 38 euro you owe me, send it via paypal to vabmwe@earthlink.net Here it is on the board if you are the great guy you say you are, return the money to me and also to Peter, who you ripped off.

Greg Marston

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1601
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home