Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567
Current Page: 7 of 7
Re: Glastonbury full show DVD
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: July 11, 2013 23:21

Ross
midimannz
Will ConvertX dvd burn BluRay?

Apparently not. The quality of this DVD-9 is pretty sweet!

@quique-stone: It's burned to DVD, I have no idea how to upload that. The ConvertX program is readily available. If you look around for treasure among pirates you might even find a cracked version!

Ross

Thanks for replying Ross!
The problem is that I didn't downloaded the big file because I'm interested in the dvd format (DVD9).

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: July 12, 2013 00:55

JimmyShelter
Mr.D
The 15.3 gig on DIME is better quality than the one on HC...I put it in TSMuxer to make a blurayy but it didn't work...trying to find another way to do it!smiling smiley

I think it's something to do with the chroma subsampling, I'm trying to convert with ffmpeg.
Let me know if that works, I want to mmake a bluray of it...I've already made a DVD-9 but putting it in convertxtodvd...ripped the audio from it which sounds much better than the 4.7gig version...only problem is I used ten minute chapters so the songs I'm not about to split the songs up a track at a time...must be a program out there that will do this. How would I upload the DVD-9? I have a Dropbox account.

Posted by: jaggamichl ()
Date: July 12, 2013 08:13

The Rolling Stones
Glastonbury Festival
Worthy Farm , Pilton
Somerset , UK
29th June 2013
Full Version

Broadcast by BBC
Satellite Feed
PRO-SHOT, PAL, 16/9
Authored w/ TMPGEnc DVD Authoring Works 4 by JTT
131.38 Minutes
Artwork included

Video: MPEG-2, 720 x 576, 16/9, 25 fps
Audio: MP2 Stereo, 48 kHz, 224 kpbs
Data bit: 3,80 Mbps

Jumping Jack Flash
It’s Only Rock And Roll
Paint It Black
Gimme Shelter
Glastonbury Girl
Wild Horses
Doom And Gloom
Can’t You Hear Me Knocking *
Honky Tonk Women
You Got The Silver
Happy
Miss You
Midnight Rambler *
2000 Light Years from Home
Sympathy for the Devil
Start Me Up
Tumbling Dice
Brown Sugar
You Can’t Always Get What You Want
(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction *

*with Mick Taylor

[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]

smoking smiley

It's Only Rock'n Roll, but we like it !

Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: July 12, 2013 12:46

Mr.D
JimmyShelter
Mr.D
The 15.3 gig on DIME is better quality than the one on HC...I put it in TSMuxer to make a blurayy but it didn't work...trying to find another way to do it!smiling smiley

I think it's something to do with the chroma subsampling, I'm trying to convert with ffmpeg.
Let me know if that works, I want to mmake a bluray of it...I've already made a DVD-9 but putting it in convertxtodvd...ripped the audio from it which sounds much better than the 4.7gig version...only problem is I used ten minute chapters so the songs I'm not about to split the songs up a track at a time...must be a program out there that will do this. How would I upload the DVD-9? I have a Dropbox account.

Firstly, the 15.3GB file has chroma subsampling of 4:2:2 which is incompatible with DVD/Blu-ray, it needs to be 4:2:0.

I used tsMuxer to demux to mpeg2 file + audio. Then used ffmpeg to convert chroma subsampling:

ffmpeg -i C:\infile.mpeg -sameq -pix_fmt yuv420p C:\outfile.mpeg

(edit:
i used an older version with this argument, latest version is different and needs:

ffmpeg -i C:\infile.mpeg -q:v 0 -pix_fmt yuv420p C:\outfile.mpeg
)

This gave me a usuable mpeg2 file of the same size and quality as the original, but with the compatible chroma subsampling format.

I use Womble MPEG Video Wizard myself to compile DVDs because it doesn't re-encode if it doesn't have to. You can also add menus and chapters. But it's not freeware (unless you can find one that is cool smiley)

I have a dropbox but haven't tried any big files with it, you may need to split it up with WinRAR or 7-zip.
Or you could upload the split files with wetransfer, files can be up to 2GB.

I'm trying to find out how to use ffmpeg to upscale before converting chroma.
By default it seems to do it the other way round, which would not be as good.

Update:

Managed to upscale first and then convert Chroma:

ffmpeg -i C:\infile.mpeg -q:v 0 -filter "[v:0]scale=1920:1080;format=yuv420p[v:0]" C:\outfile.mpeg

produces a bloody big file, but I can import it into Nero Video for a blu-ray

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-12 15:46 by JimmyShelter.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 12, 2013 12:49

jaggamichl
The Rolling Stones
Glastonbury Festival
Worthy Farm , Pilton
Somerset , UK
29th June 2013
Full Version

Broadcast by BBC
Satellite Feed
PRO-SHOT, PAL, 16/9
Authored w/ TMPGEnc DVD Authoring Works 4 by JTT
131.38 Minutes
Artwork included

Video: MPEG-2, 720 x 576, 16/9, 25 fps
Audio: MP2 Stereo, 48 kHz, 224 kpbs
Data bit: 3,80 Mbps

Jumping Jack Flash
It’s Only Rock And Roll
Paint It Black
Gimme Shelter
Glastonbury Girl
Wild Horses
Doom And Gloom
Can’t You Hear Me Knocking *
Honky Tonk Women
You Got The Silver
Happy
Miss You
Midnight Rambler *
2000 Light Years from Home
Sympathy for the Devil
Start Me Up
Tumbling Dice
Brown Sugar
You Can’t Always Get What You Want
(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction *

*with Mick Taylor

[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]

smoking smiley

Hi jaggamichl, is there any chance you could upload your artwork seperately.........I had this (or similar) version from guitars 101 but there was no artwork......TIA, Eddie

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: July 12, 2013 16:33

JimmyShelter
Mr.D
JimmyShelter
Mr.D

Firstly, the 15.3GB file has chroma subsampling of 4:2:2 which is incompatible with DVD/Blu-ray, it needs to be 4:2:0.

I used tsMuxer to demux to mpeg2 file + audio. Then used ffmpeg to convert chroma subsampling:

ffmpeg -i C:\infile.mpeg -sameq -pix_fmt yuv420p C:\outfile.mpeg

(edit:
i used an older version with this argument, latest version is different and needs:

ffmpeg -i C:\infile.mpeg -q:v 0 -pix_fmt yuv420p C:\outfile.mpeg
)

This gave me a usuable mpeg2 file of the same size and quality as the original, but with the compatible chroma subsampling format.

I use Womble MPEG Video Wizard myself to compile DVDs because it doesn't re-encode if it doesn't have to. You can also add menus and chapters. But it's not freeware (unless you can find one that is cool smiley)

I have a dropbox but haven't tried any big files with it, you may need to split it up with WinRAR or 7-zip.
Or you could upload the split files with wetransfer, files can be up to 2GB.

I'm trying to find out how to use ffmpeg to upscale before converting chroma.
By default it seems to do it the other way round, which would not be as good.

Update:

Managed to upscale first and then convert Chroma:

ffmpeg -i C:\infile.mpeg -q:v 0 -filter "[v:0]scale=1920:1080;format=yuv420p[v:0]" C:\outfile.mpeg

produces a bloody big file, but I can import it into Nero Video for a blu-ray
Jimmy,
Can you upload the bluray version someplace please? I don't have the time to do all that conversion but would love this on bluray...email me at rmccombsii@att.net...maybe we can set something up...thanks!smiling smiley

Posted by: jaggamichl ()
Date: July 12, 2013 23:48

Hi Eddie,

here is the Artwork:

[www.flickr.com]

smoking smiley

It's Only Rock'n Roll, but we like it !

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 12, 2013 23:56

jaggamichl
Hi Eddie,

here is the Artwork:

[www.flickr.com]

smoking smiley

Cheers jagga, thanks a lot..........smileys with beer

Posted by: Mantasack ()
Date: July 13, 2013 02:33

No need to demux first with the command below. It copies the audio over untouched.

ffmpeg -i C:\RollingStones.ts -q:v 0 -pix_fmt yuv420p -acodec copy C:\outfile.ts

Posted by: voodoochild ()
Date: July 13, 2013 14:23

Hi all,

Do yourself a favor and DL (if you can deal with torrent and dime) the full Raw Pyramid Stage Satellite Feed > TBS6922 dvb-s2 pci card > ProgDVB Pro > .ts file (15.3Gcool smiley from dime (for registered members at dime - non registered members could try to get in and register...there're often plenty of new free slots each day...try multiple times and you'll be able to register)...and forget all the previous DVD5/DVD9 floatting out there. You won't get better video release of this gig than this ONE - unless an official version of this concert has been professionnaly recorded by the band and will be made available for purchase - which I have really doubt with - in this case of course the audio portion would be more more better than this satellite feed (audio is the only minor negative point of this satellite feed).

I got it last night in less than 2 hours (plenty of FIOS seeders with incredible speed currently).

No need to convert the .ts file. You can play it directly from your computer and stream it thru XBMC (a great and free software/Media Center) to your HDTV/Home Theater/audiophile equipement and enjoy the full show in incredible video quality (this version include a few extra mins of the preshow/stage annoucement not included in any others SD version I've DL before).

A full immersion as like if you were there this night at Glastonbury Festival Worthy Farm Pilton Somerset. The best gig of the Stones from their 2012-2013 appearance I got so far (best quality video and very energetic gig - the band was really IN this night and got a great electrified answer from the crowd - even better than the Blu-Ray Newark Pro shot gig of last december).

A must have in any Stones videos/gigs collection.

HB

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-13 15:30 by voodoochild.

Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: July 13, 2013 14:59

Mantasack
No need to demux first with the command below. It copies the audio over untouched.

ffmpeg -i C:\RollingStones.ts -q:v 0 -pix_fmt yuv420p -acodec copy C:\outfile.ts

Sussed that now thanks thumbs up

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: July 15, 2013 21:42

hey people, is the 15,3 Gb version anywhere available other than dime? I can`t register there...

Posted by: Neighbours ()
Date: July 15, 2013 22:00

Goto Page: Previous1234567
Current Page: 7 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1971
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home