Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 3 of 7
Re: Glastonbury full show DVD
Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: July 2, 2013 16:27

I'm hoping that Creeky gets this to somebody who can seed it faster and break it up into pieces...there has to be multiple streams inside a shell that huge...the first piece I saw when I opened my 10.5% was Sympathy...I think eventually we will get this...I was prepared to wait a month if need be because it will be incredible when we have it!

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: July 2, 2013 18:51

The creepy idiot left DIME for good.
Being "personally offended" for 10 out of 120 posts mentioning how much time it takes or the difficulties with these files (all of which are facts).....hope he get his d*ck sewed back on in his 2nd life

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-02 18:52 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: July 2, 2013 18:55

Erik_Snow
Being "personally offended" for 10 out of 120 posts mentioning how much time it takes or the difficulties with these files (all of which are facts).....hope he get his d*ck sewed back on in his 2nd life

If this post is anything like the PMs he got it's no surprise he left.

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: July 2, 2013 19:05

There is one seeder at the moment or have i missed something?

Posted by: Jackglfc ()
Date: July 2, 2013 19:09

leeds712 is the only seeder atm, so as I can tell

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: July 2, 2013 19:10

Jackglfc
leeds712 is the only seeder atm, so as I can tell

Then there is hope.

Date: July 2, 2013 19:10

Deltics
Erik_Snow

If this post is anything like the PMs he got it's no surprise he left.

I don't know anything about PMs, I'm just saying what I think.

For crying out loud......turning down that many "thank you's" and 700 people waiting just because of a FEW "minor complaints" makes one a "d*ck" for sure.
If you're as egocentric as him; just get on that train of yours and ride.
I'm sure you and the DIME uploader in question could knit some wonderful socks while complaining about the world; and about "men in general"....or whatever

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-02 19:17 by Erik_Snow.

Date: July 2, 2013 19:12

nevermind

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-05 16:16 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: July 2, 2013 19:16

I don't really blame him.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: July 2, 2013 19:27

Dan

I can't blame him, too. The guy had the kindness to upload the file and made it available for everyone until the whiners and complainers started to insult him.

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: July 2, 2013 19:29

Hopefully he will change his mind and maybe upload it elsewhere. Otherwise we can only hope that the Stones will release all songs of the first half of Glastonbury on their possible BluRay or DVD release of the tour.

Date: July 2, 2013 19:30

Cristiano Radtke
Dan

I can't blame him, too. The guy had the kindness to upload the file and made it available for everyone until the whiners and complainers started to insult him.

10 (at max) out of 120......good grief
If you're that soft-hearted you shouldn't be listening to R&R anyway; you should be on a train-ride, knitting together wit Deltics

If I sound "angry" to you who don't get my point.....it's because: 1000s of people REALLY looking forward to something is a treasure for the "sharer".....he's in such of a position that he should feel grateful to be that.

Instead, he turns it all down......it's like killing oneself just before the wedding.

I mean.....if he DIDN'T want to share his things, like mr Freezer; then: so be it. But this guy backed out because of 5-6 people hurting his He-man-pride.......what an "non-man", I'd say

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-02 19:41 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: July 2, 2013 19:51

The bottom line is its out there and I have to believe we'll get it at some point...might be a while but I think it'll be worth it! Can't imagine this guy doesn't know what a unique thing he has! Just hopt this one seeder has the whole show.

Date: July 2, 2013 20:02

Erik_Snow
Cristiano Radtke
Dan

If you're that soft-hearted you shouldn't be listening to R&R anyway; you should be on a train-ride, knitting together wit Deltics

If I sound "angry" to you who don't get my point.....it's because: 1000s of people REALLY looking forward to something is a treasure for the "sharer".....he's in such of a position that he should feel grateful to be that.

Instead, he turns it all down......it's like killing oneself just before the wedding.

I mean.....if he DIDN'T want to share his things, like mr Freezer; then: so be it. But this guy backed out because of 5-6 people hurting his He-man-pride.......what an "non-man", I'd say

I get your point and I don't think you sounded angry. By reading what you wrote, I can assume that you probably were one of the guy's insulters and most likely because of people like you, we maybe never will get that file.

Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: July 2, 2013 20:08

I've been watching this 'seed' all day, on and off (I'm not that sad).
I've seen my up speed and down speed flickering, but haven't seen a single byte arrive or a single piece showing up.
I'm wondering who this seed is. If everybody (751 at the moment) is stuck on 10.6% then I don't really see how one person can have got it all. bit torrent protocol doesn't work like that.
If I seed a 1GB file to 10 peers, by the time the first few peers are completing I've only uploaded a little over 1GB.
All things being equal, everybody gets as much as everybody else.
And if the first guy had a slow connection and has only been seeding for a short time altogether, I don't see how he could possibly have uploaded 15GB anyway.

@Cristiano Radtke

Erik may come over as insulting to you, but I can assure you he is not stupid.
And anybody who tries to drive away the one person who has what you want would have to be.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-02 20:11 by JimmyShelter.

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: July 2, 2013 20:12

JimmyShelter
And if the first guy had a slow connection and has only been seeding for a short time altogether, I don't see how he could possibly have uploaded 15GB anyway.

+1 same thoughts here, find it strange.

HMN

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: July 2, 2013 20:12

Seen that too, it might be people reconnecting with a few bytes getting exchanged...

Date: July 2, 2013 20:39

gotdablouse
Seen that too, it might be people reconnecting with a few bytes getting exchanged...

I thought that, but it's showing up as a seed. that's the strange thing to me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-02 20:41 by JimmyShelter.

Date: July 2, 2013 20:45

JimmyShelter

@Cristiano Radtke

Erik may come over as insulting to you, but I can assure you he is not stupid.
And anybody who tries to drive away the one person who has what you want would have to be.

I don't know him, he's probably not stupid and he maybe can be a good guy, too. But I think everybody (not just here) deserve a little respect.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-02 20:55 by Cristiano Radtke.

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: July 2, 2013 21:36

Erik_Snow
Cristiano Radtke
Dan

I get the idea it wasn't comments but abusive private messages. There are only so many hurdles I will jump over to get the music to the masses but having my inbox bombarded isn't one of them. It doesn't help that Dime has no interest in fostering a community and only in maintaining a stark bureaucracy.

And non-man? You're the one bleating and whining because the promise of a shiny new toy was just yanked out of reach not to mention the sexism in just assuming you know what gender the poster is.

This will come out, I guess everyone is just going to have to be a bit more patient than before.

And as always, everyone is always free to come up with the resources to record, film, capture the shows of their choice without relying on someone else to just hand it to them.

Date: July 2, 2013 21:59

The post on Dime now says 'unknown' as the uploader, looks like he's deleted his account.

But, strangely, it says snatched: 1 time(s)

??????

Date: July 2, 2013 22:20

There was one user (not Creeky) who was seeding but he's gone now, too.

Posted by: brent72 ()
Date: July 3, 2013 01:54

What a damn shame. sad smiley

Posted by: aderobbio ()
Date: July 3, 2013 08:40

For two days my situation is this: 10.6%, 0 of 0 Seed, Peer 53 of 575. And it's really incredible that this situation is by TWO DAYS! I do not know what to say, what to think, expect that someone will help me. thanks

Date: July 3, 2013 09:01

aderobbio
For two days my situation is this: 10.6%, 0 of 0 Seed, Peer 53 of 575. And it's really incredible that this situation is by TWO DAYS! I do not know what to say, what to think, expect that someone will help me. thanks

Unfortunately there is no one who can help you. Everybody is stuck at 10,6% and creeky is gone and deleted from dime.

You can only hope it shows up somewhere else or that the Stones release the full show on BluRay.

Posted by: sabata ()
Date: July 3, 2013 09:36

leeds712's account is not deleted

Posted by: aderobbio ()
Date: July 3, 2013 09:50

I apologize, but I'm ignorant: you can not get in touch with leeds712 and beg him to do something?

Date: July 3, 2013 09:54

How knows if leeds712 is a real seeder. No one completed the torrent. The only possibility is that it is a second account of creeky or a friend of his.

But the whole thing doesn't look promising as leeds uploaded nearly 1GB and no one made process from 10,62%.

Date: July 3, 2013 10:14

sabata

His account maybe is not deleted, but unfortunately there's no seeders with an active account. In fact, there's no seeder at all. The user leeds712 was the one seeding the file, but he's not seeding it anymore.

Perhaps BBC or somebody of the Stones' staff has intervened on this to shut the file down? Am I the only one thinking this?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-03 10:15 by Cristiano Radtke.

Date: July 3, 2013 10:31

Cristiano Radtke
sabata

His account maybe is not deleted, but unfortunately there's no seeders with an active account. In fact, there's no seeder at all. The user leeds712 was the one seeding the file, but he's not seeding it anymore.

Perhaps BBC or somebody of the Stones' staff has intervened on this to shut the file down? Am I the only one thinking this?

In this case the BBC would have contacted dime to delete the torrent as well. But it's still there as all other Glastonbury stuff. So I am pretty sure that it was the seeders own decision to stop and leave dime.

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 3 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2053
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home