Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Very Nice Sticky Fingers Record On Ebay
Posted by: Godxofxrock9 ()
Date: June 22, 2013 02:53

[www.ebay.com] for biding

Re: Very Nice Sticky Fingers Record On Ebay
Posted by: Barnestormer ()
Date: June 22, 2013 14:58

"Still in original plastic wrap"...means it's new/mint...but record grading is -vg...????Can't remember that records in those days were wrapped in plastic,mine was definitely not,when I bought it back in the good old days!!

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: June 23, 2013 00:41

Barnestormer
"Still in original plastic wrap"...means it's new/mint...but record grading is -vg...????Can't remember that records in those days were wrapped in plastic,mine was definitely not,when I bought it back in the good old days!!

I agree. Here in Australia, I don't ever remember records coming in plastic wrap when they were the main format. However, used and near mint but in plastic wrap should be taken to mean somebody carefully slit the wrap on the side where the opening is, keeping the plastic in place. But overall, I reckon it should simply say "in plastic wrap" rather than "still in original plastic wrap". Chances are that the wrap has been applied many moons after it came off the production line. winking smiley

Posted by: MILKYWAY ()
Date: June 24, 2013 05:30

Barnestormer
"Still in original plastic wrap"...means it's new/mint...but record grading is -vg...????

Go ahead & buy it and let us know what the deal is. Thanks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1566
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home