Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Post Los Angeles, CA 2013.05.03 The Lady Says What The F#uck ... I like It
Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: May 19, 2013 03:09

bump for tryin' to push on page 2 one seller who could have used one thread instead of 10 to try to sell his stuffangry smiley

HMN

Re: Post Los Angeles, CA 2013.05.03 The Lady Says What The F#uck ... I like It
Posted by: SirMuddy ()
Date: May 19, 2013 22:52

Best Show of the Year with Anaheim #1... We are very lucky to have all those nice recordings to listen too... (Thanks for you all tapers, equalizers & uploaders) In the 70's it took months before we can have some snippets of the show... No one we're complaining about the fact they we're playing almost the same set-list... Happily it was a new set-list every tour... no one complaining cuz no ones knows... Even Rolling Stone didn't give the set list in those years... We just know that we were %$*&* lucky to see them... And by the way maybe the solo in SFTD on GYYYO is the best one, but it's not the best version of the song... R&R Circus have a great version of it and I still prefer the one On LYL from Tour Of the Americas! =O) Anyway it's just for bumping the solders out of the temple! =O))

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-19 23:36 by SirMuddy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1510
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home