Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling Stones App exclusive download
Posted by: nick ()
Date: May 4, 2013 18:32

Angie - Tokyo 1990

Does not give the date but says it's the last concert with Wyman. I know the Tokyo tracks from Flashpoint are Feb 26 & 27, 1990. and the Stones Archive show is the 26th.

Re: Rolling Stones App exclusive download
Posted by: Vertigo05 ()
Date: May 4, 2013 19:10

It's from Feb 27... You can compare this with the Vinyl Gang Version VGP-097 Tokyo Last Stand... Here in VG - Excellent audience... Unfortunately the App exclusive is only to hear in the app... or can you download it from there on a hard drive?!?

Posted by: nick ()
Date: May 4, 2013 19:31

I didnt get a chance to download it yet. Let me do that now and see.

The answer is seems to be no. It simply unlocks the exclusive content and gives you Audio only from the Video section. i-tunes handled the transaction so I'm a bit confused.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-04 19:46 by nick.

Posted by: adotulipson ()
Date: May 5, 2013 01:29

i just tried it but a message comes up saying its not available,no explanation as to why though
it says the item you are attempting to purchase cannot be found

Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: June 18, 2013 23:00

did anyone else download Angie? Mine no longer plays....

Posted by: adotulipson ()
Date: July 11, 2013 10:03

I eventually did download this onto my phone,its audio only as stated previously,just says ''THE FINAL CONCERT'' FEATURING BILL WYMAN.
Live Tokyo Dome 27th Feb 1990.
All very nice and all but what I would like to know is ,althougfh it is an RS app exclusive,I paid for it so why do I have to visit the app to hear it.
Is there a way to get it off there and onto the music player on my phone so i can hear it with the other Stones stuff I have on there.
Thanks in advance.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1355
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home