Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Hot August Night
Posted by: Travino ()
Date: February 23, 2005 12:17

Hi,

Does anybody care to trade Hot August Night - Jointrip ripped my video source for this but I don't have a copy.

Regards

LT

Re: Hot August Night
Posted by: Glennta ()
Date: February 23, 2005 15:23

Also Intressted in this one.

If anybody like to trade or get 3 for 1

Glenn

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: February 24, 2005 11:54

Lee,
I'll put a copy of this one in with your Who Houston 1975 DVD!

Posted by: stonesmusicfan ()
Date: February 27, 2005 11:40

I am interested in a trade for this one too.

I can send you my list on Tuesday.

Yours, Mike

Posted by: jigsawp ()
Date: February 27, 2005 17:25

Yeah - I'm also lookin for that one! If someone is interested in trading write to:
berndzielke9@aol.com

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: February 27, 2005 22:28

Its not worth having in my opinion! The first disc is the crappy version thats been out for years with crappy versions of Around & Around and Hot Stuff thrown on...disc two is Trevino's brilliant quality remaster, if you already have it(and who doesn't?, then this set is a big ripoff!

Posted by: stonefan ()
Date: February 28, 2005 10:15

as far as I'm concerned, I still believe that the Pal version is better than the Jointrip version which is NTSC...The contrast is better.
Disc 1 of Jointrip has stereo sound which needs to be remastered because of a big hiss (you can hear it especially between the numbers)..that's what I'm doing at the moment.
I'm gonna mix the stereo sound of Jointrip with the Pal picture of the previous version...on this one, the sound is mono and you can hardly hear Ronnie or Keith
sometimes.

Posted by: Travino ()
Date: February 28, 2005 11:28

I think Jointrip should release 2 versions - Pal and NTSC for the discerning viewer : )

I have just receievd a vhs of the extra tracks in decent quality - but I'd like to see disc 1 first to see if they are any better

Regards

LT

Posted by: stonefan ()
Date: February 28, 2005 12:03

on the Jointrip version, the extra tracks (around and around, hot stuff and you gotta move) are better than those which were in circulation before.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1783
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home