Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

BUYING STUBS OR FULL TICKETS FROM THE RS TOUR OF 72 100 BUCKS A STUB AND MORE FOR A TICKET
Posted by: nosaj45 ()
Date: April 13, 2013 16:19

i'm willing to pay 100 bucks a stub through paypal. i would need to see a scan of the stub before i sent you the money. i'm also looking for a ticket or stub from the 1973 hawaii show which was mick taylors last show. the honolulu show

Re: BUYING STUBS OR FULL TICKETS FROM THE RS TOUR OF 72 100 BUCKS A STUB AND MORE FOR A TICKET
Date: April 13, 2013 16:49

Jigsaw Zemen Wambuis Puzzle's already forged that particular road. & he's got a vintage sterling silver 72 tongue pendant to show for it.

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Re: BUYING STUBS OR FULL TICKETS FROM THE RS TOUR OF 72 100 BUCKS A STUB AND MORE FOR A TICKET
Posted by: nosaj45 ()
Date: April 13, 2013 17:16

did he ever buy any rolling stones 72 tour stubs. maybe he has doubles that he would sell me. is he still on here

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1204
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home