Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

" @#$%& Blues " " Ladies and Gentlemen... "
Posted by: karma ()
Date: February 9, 2005 00:29

Hi, I am looking for a copy of these two DVD's......I know I'm asking a lot , but I do have a few real good Stone's cd-r's to swap for it , if anybody out there could help me out , I'd be much obliged ! ......You can find my cd-r [ have no dvd's ] list at ....www.phishhook.com/lists/balance.....you have to type in full address to make site come up , [ www ] ...thanks , G

Re: " @#$%& Blues " " Ladies and Gentlemen... "
Posted by: daniel t ()
Date: February 9, 2005 02:18

Hi, Karma

Please, contact me through regular e-mail, if you're interested. I have the two titles you're looking for and would like the Black Box 4 CDs in return. What do you think?

danielt218@hotmail.com

Re: " @#$%& Blues " " Ladies and Gentlemen... "
Posted by: Guitar ()
Date: April 22, 2005 00:12

How's it going? I've got "Ladies & Gentlemen"-on DVD-w/some bonus stuff. I have CS. Blues on Tape-But I know someone who has it on DVD-maybe they can make a copy. If you can-I'd like-a Boot of-Mick's appearance at the E-Rey--This was a short show. 10/01. Some Stones Radio shows---"Up Close" or one called "Legends of Rock"-1987. Or any Live Ronnie shows from Europe-with Guest Slash-from his 2002 tour??? Thanks Troy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1529
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home