Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Urban Jungle Europe 1990 (VGP 233) - which show(s)
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: March 21, 2013 19:33

This thread/fight is so absurd that I don't even dare to say who's deadly wrong....hillarious thread

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-03-21 19:34 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: March 21, 2013 19:36

Erik_Snow
hilarious thread

Isn't it? >grinning smiley<

And Erik do you have "hirvis" in Norway?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-03-21 19:37 by dcba.

Posted by: Ya-Yas ()
Date: March 21, 2013 19:43

Thread Of The Year so far.

BTW midnrambler, are the tracks 9...24 from Helsinki October 24, 1967 available in Dobly?

Ya-Yas spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: March 21, 2013 20:32

Ya-Yas
are the tracks 9...24 from Helsinki October 24, 1967 available in Dobly?

Dobly? >grinning smiley<

-
Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: March 21, 2013 20:32

-

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-06 15:59 by midnrambler.

Posted by: FRANCKY ()
Date: March 21, 2013 20:33

Yes, a tempest in a cup of tea !

For me, the greatest boot for this Gothenburg show is the CD version
of "symply the best" on BUD...

It need to be reworked a little bit (low volume) but much complete
than the VGP 233...

Francky

Date: March 21, 2013 20:36

dcba
Ya-Yas

Dobly? >grinning smiley<

Yeah, Dobly. (Spinal Tap...)

Date: March 21, 2013 21:12

midnrambler
JumpinJeppeFlash
TooMuchAlcohol
So midnrambler, you are trying to say that VGP-233 really is from Gothenburg 1990, or what?

What he is trying to do is acting like he is the only one knowing anything here. He should learn how to admit being wrong, but that's obviously to much for him acting like a child instead. No one except his little fanclub likes him here.

You are wrong once more. Simply because you cannot believe and admit that I am always right! That is simply a matter of fact even if it is hard for you. Don't worry!
that

Sorry, Jeppe, but Midnrambler is right, as always. I doubt that you have the silver of this, since you think that this VGP features the London concert.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: March 21, 2013 22:26

Erik_Snow
midnrambler
JumpinJeppeFlash
TooMuchAlcohol
So midnrambler, you are trying to say that VGP-233 really is from Gothenburg 1990, or what?

What he is trying to do is acting like he is the only one knowing anything here. He should learn how to admit being wrong, but that's obviously to much for him acting like a child instead. No one except his little fanclub likes him here.

You are wrong once more. Simply because you cannot believe and admit that I am always right! That is simply a matter of fact even if it is hard for you. Don't worry!
that

Sorry, Jeppe, but Midnrambler is right, as always. I doubt that you have the silver of this, since you think that this VGP features the London concert.

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-03-21 22:45 by JumpinJeppeFlash.

Date: March 21, 2013 22:38

JumpinJeppeFlash
Erik_Snow
midnrambler
JumpinJeppeFlash
TooMuchAlcohol

that

Jesus Christ have spoken, amen and thank you. What do i know, shame on me.

Please cheer up

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-03-22 15:27 by Erik_Snow.

Date: March 21, 2013 22:47

Erik_Snow
JumpinJeppeFlash
Erik_Snow
midnrambler
JumpinJeppeFlash
TooMuchAlcohol

that

Jesus Christ have spoken, amen and thank you. What do i know, shame on me.

Jeppe, why don't you cheer up? Why call me Jesus, just because I say what that VGP features? This is beyond pathetic, having to excuse myself for something like this.

Being sarcastic to me doesn't make any sense. I'm not into "pushing people down" just for the sake of it.

Bet you'll have a great eastern holiday in Sweden. I'll be spending 5 days over there.

Ok, i'll do as Mr. Rambler, i'm deleting my comment.

Date: March 21, 2013 23:29

This is getting from bad to worse : I just DLed this show from HC (well a part of it) and who's on the frontcover : CHUCK LEAVELL! Damn! I almost threw up!

Btw to anyone who still wonders what show is on this VGP title : Jagger talks numerous times to the crowd in Swedish. You can hear him say : "Fan ta dig" "Jag ska knulla din morsa" or "Sug min kuk" so it's definitely Gothenburg. thumbs up

-
Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: March 21, 2013 23:50

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-06 15:59 by midnrambler.

Date: March 22, 2013 08:03

Ya-Yas
dcba
Ya-Yas

Dobly? >grinning smiley<

Yeah, Dobly. (Spinal Tap...)

Here it is:

Doubly? Dubly?

Posted by: TooMuchAlcohol ()
Date: March 22, 2013 09:16

Oh how I wish that I have never asked that stupid question, at least not on this site. I saw that some of you kids are still continue this pissing contest on HC. I think you are pathetic.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: March 22, 2013 09:24

One thing;
Jesper edited his remark, but it still is repeated in the next reply's.
This is something I see more than once (I mean also in other treads)
I think it will be decent to edit this remark out of the other reply's as well.

(I don't think it's shocking; just my opinion)
eye rolling smiley

Date: March 22, 2013 10:08

TooMuchAlcohol
Oh how I wish that I have never asked that stupid question, at least not on this site. I saw that some of you kids are still continue this pissing contest on HC. I think you are pathetic.

thumbs up

Yes, they have their own little club which no one else is allowed to attend. That's why i don't post anything here no more, because of stupid comments etc.

Date: March 22, 2013 17:21

JumpinJeppeFlash
TooMuchAlcohol

thumbs up

Yes, they have their own little club which no one else is allowed to attend. That's why i don't post anything here no more, because of stupid comments etc.

There was a question about what that VGP release featured.....

I'm no part of any club. Maybe you'd like that I said "YES, VGP 233 features the London 07/07/90 show" just to be friends ?

OK, I'll say it: "Urban Jungle Europe 1990" does NOT, not in any way; sideways, heydays or backways, feature Gothenburg 1990. It features the London 07/07 show. London. L-O-N-D-O-N. The biggest city in England. That's where the queen lives. Q-U-E-E-N; that's the chief of Great Britain.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1111
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home