Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: GRRR! The Rolling Stones Live November 25th 2012, "50 years and counting" at The O2, London. Multicam DVD with SB soundtrack
Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: February 19, 2013 18:13

Stoneswolf
gotdablouse
You were not able to start from that 3 DVD multi-cam for synching reasons (it was out of synch at times) or didn't have access to it?

I do not have that 3 DVD multicam version. Are you sure that the NYCBC-version is the really same as the 3DVD set you mentioned? I think most of those discs are based on the same basic clips (youtube?) with more or less additional cuts. The beginning part of the NYCBC i.e. is quite the same as the "Rolling Stones One More Shot O2 Arena London UK Sunday , 25-11-2012 AUD DVD9 Duallayer" whereas later on there are much more additional cuts for the NYCBC version.

If it is really the same footage / runtime, changing the video to the "3-DVD-version" might be just a few clicks away.

NYCBC-version 25 & 29 nov, every date is 2 dvd's

Re: GRRR! The Rolling Stones Live November 25th 2012, "50 years and counting" at The O2, London. Multicam DVD with SB soundtrack
Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: February 19, 2013 18:27

Keessie

We are still waiting for these releases, Ray drinking smiley

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: February 19, 2013 18:35

Well, thanks folks - I completely lost the thread... The whole discussion overextends my mind but anyway: Thank you very much, Stoneswolf! Really appreciate your effort and enjoy the thing!

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: February 19, 2013 20:18

maradona
Well, thanks folks - I completely lost the thread... The whole discussion overextends my mind but anyway: Thank you very much, Stoneswolf! Really appreciate your effort and enjoy the thing!

smiling smiley

Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: February 19, 2013 20:24

Wauw, this is amazing.

Now all those tons of youtube clips finally make sense.... Amazing work.
I look forward to Falo's/MFG DVD/BD's.

Thank you so much!

Posted by: STUFAN ()
Date: February 19, 2013 21:16

Is just the soundboard audio available anywhere?

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: February 20, 2013 07:01

Posted by: King Bee ()
Date: February 20, 2013 12:14

Thanks Stoneswolf,great job donesmileys with beer

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: February 20, 2013 15:16

Thanks

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: February 20, 2013 16:53

Thanks to all concerned - as always, a great job!

Just done a quick compare to the mm54321/US post - diff camera angles - different edits in some places...
Both excellent - and a great memento of a great night - I am keeping both!! smileys with beer

Cheers

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: February 20, 2013 17:11

What's the "US Post" version you're referring to?

Posted by: axl79 ()
Date: February 20, 2013 17:26

Keessie
Stoneswolf
gotdablouse
You were not able to start from that 3 DVD multi-cam for synching reasons (it was out of synch at times) or didn't have access to it?

I do not have that 3 DVD multicam version. Are you sure that the NYCBC-version is the really same as the 3DVD set you mentioned? I think most of those discs are based on the same basic clips (youtube?) with more or less additional cuts. The beginning part of the NYCBC i.e. is quite the same as the "Rolling Stones One More Shot O2 Arena London UK Sunday , 25-11-2012 AUD DVD9 Duallayer" whereas later on there are much more additional cuts for the NYCBC version.

If it is really the same footage / runtime, changing the video to the "3-DVD-version" might be just a few clicks away.

So this thread is a one DVD release based on the 2xDVD version of NYCBC, correct ???

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: February 20, 2013 19:06

gotdablouse
What's the "US Post" version you're referring to?

ok, ok - just the mm54321 post then - with extra US artwork!

Date: February 21, 2013 08:40

axl79
Keessie
Stoneswolf
gotdablouse

So this thread is a one DVD release based on the 2xDVD version of NYCBC, correct ???

Yes. I also encoded it as DL DVD, but I do not see a tremendous improvement of its quality.

Date: February 21, 2013 11:28

gotdablouse

OK so the .m2v is 8.6 GB (NTSC yes) and the Audio is 1.6 GB, would probably be faster to put it in the mail than to try uploading it!

Hi Gotdablouse,

could you find out a bit more if the 3DVD version uses the same cuts as the NYCBC version?

Thanks
Stonswolf

Date: February 21, 2013 12:58

Well I don't have that version, only yours so it's a bit difficult to check, did you try downloading the 3 DVD version from HC ?

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: February 21, 2013 21:42

Hi Stoneswolf...I wonder if you can help me, everytime I try and burn this show to disc I get a message from Nero saying Video files reallocation failed - VIDEO_TS.VOB should be present.......??

I've got VIDEO_TS.IFO 8KB .......& VIDEO_TS.BUP 8KB

.........VTS_01_0.IFO 88KB........... & VTS_01_0.BUP 88KB

Plus 4 x VOBs...1,048,574KB and 1 x VTS_01_5 195,380KB

Appreciate any advice on what to do, thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-02-21 21:43 by EddieByword.

Date: February 22, 2013 09:04

EddieByword
Hi Stoneswolf...I wonder if you can help me, everytime I try and burn this show to disc I get a message from Nero saying Video files reallocation failed - VIDEO_TS.VOB should be present.......??

sorry, no clue about it.But I remeber that I had the same problem with Nero as well some years ago. I used to press the "ignore button".

Date: February 22, 2013 09:07

the falo /MFG versions seem to have arrived on HC:

[www.hungercity.org]

Looking forward for that one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-02-22 09:58 by Stoneswolf.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: February 22, 2013 12:32

Stoneswolf
EddieByword

sorry, no clue about it.But I remeber that I had the same problem with Nero as well some years ago. I used to press the "ignore button".

OK, thanksthumbs up, I'll try that...........

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: February 22, 2013 13:19

Stoneswolf

[www.hungercity.org]

HC sucks big time
Had a ration between 0.7 and 0.8, trying to get higher and my account got blocked "until further notice"

Can't contact anybody, can't use it, just blocked...
Has anyone an email so I can get in touch with them ?
There's no contact if you're not logged in....

Posted by: axl79 ()
Date: February 23, 2013 01:14

Stoneswolf
axl79
Keessie
Stoneswolf
gotdablouse

Yes. I also encoded it as DL DVD, but I do not see a tremendous improvement of its quality.

Thanks a lot for this version, the best so far IMHO...
Is there any artwork available ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-02-23 01:15 by axl79.

Date: February 23, 2013 16:06

Stoneswolf

[www.hungercity.org]

Not bad but like the 29/11 version there is some "choppiness" to some of the vids, I suspect this is due to some conversion from 29.97 fps (NTSC) to 25 fps (PAL), it would probably have been better to keep the 29.97 fps as they were and convert the 25fp vids to 29.97fps...

Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: February 24, 2013 03:34

My god, is there some "choppiness" in an audience-recorded bootleg DVD? How could they.

Falo, thank you so much for this work! The audio is great, as well as the mix and choice of video clips. Great work!

I am curious, how much time did it cost you to mix this?

Date: February 25, 2013 20:44

Hi gotdablouse,

here is the 1st part of the NYCBC version encoded as double layer dvd:

[www.wetransfer.com]

I think it looks a bit better and: I added your clips from the PIT!

Let me know waht you think.

Stoneswolf

Posted by: jenyk ()
Date: February 25, 2013 23:26

Great!!!

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: February 25, 2013 23:30

shattered1978
My god, is there some "choppiness" in an audience-recorded bootleg DVD? How could they.

Falo, thank you so much for this work! The audio is great, as well as the mix and choice of video clips. Great work!

I am curious, how much time did it cost you to mix this?

I didnt do THIS multicam myself. I did the one of the 29st.
if I count the hours of my multicam, I would say about 10-20 hours
for the video itself.
I can`t tell for sure.
I think this one was more time consuming because it has faster cam changes,
while my multicam was more "old school".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-02-25 23:32 by falo01.

Date: February 26, 2013 02:08

Stoneswolf
Hi gotdablouse,

[www.wetransfer.com]

Stoneswolf

Thanks, will download ASAP, so you don't think you can start from the DVDx3 version you got a hold of? Too complex, or not worth it?

Date: February 26, 2013 08:44

gotdablouse
Stoneswolf
Hi gotdablouse,

[www.wetransfer.com]

Stoneswolf

Thanks, will download ASAP, so you don't think you can start from the DVDx3 version you got a hold of? Too complex, or not worth it?

DVDx3 - version: most likely not as I do not have the time at the moment. (just did a quick check on it and was not so convinced, also there is the falo version which I also have not yet checked so much. You might also consider the falo Blu Ray version on HC: [www.hungercity.org]). Me, I wanted to have a version were some of the clips from were I was standing are included, so I am content with what I have now.)

Upload of DL version is finished:

update / new:

double layer DVD encoded version (slighlty better quality + few cuts from gtb):

London O2 25.11.12 Multican Audience Godfather DOUBLE LAYER DVD part1
[www.wetransfer.com]

London O2 25.11.12 Multican Audience Godfather DOUBLE LAYER DVD part2
[www.wetransfer.com]

London O2 25.11.12 Multican Audience Godfather DOUBLE LAYER DVD part3
[www.wetransfer.com]

London O2 25.11.12 Multican Audience Godfather DOUBLE LAYER DVD part4
[www.wetransfer.com]

London O2 25.11.12 Multican Audience Godfather DOUBLE LAYER DVD part5
[www.wetransfer.com]

London O2 25.11.12 Multican Audience Godfather DOUBLE LAYER DVD part6
[www.wetransfer.com]

London O2 25.11.12 Multican Audience Godfather DOUBLE LAYER DVD part7
[www.wetransfer.com]

London O2 25.11.12 Multican Audience Godfather DOUBLE LAYER DVD part8
[www.wetransfer.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-02-26 09:00 by Stoneswolf.

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: February 26, 2013 09:51

Thanks for this, Stonewolf!
To avoid confusion in my head: This Doublelayer DVD is the same as the Singlelayer DVD on page 1? Or did you made any changes between these two releases?

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1936
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home