Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: January 20, 2013 03:34

Post as requested.

THE BOSS IS BACK - London Wembley July 4th 1990 - Flac .

Am PRODUCTIONS 040790
Artwork inc in files.

[we.tl]

Re: Post :- London July 4th 1990 - THE BOSS IS BACK - Flac
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: January 20, 2013 11:19

Thanks thumbs up

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: January 20, 2013 11:22

"THE BOSS" ? grinning smiley What's up with Bruce?

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: January 20, 2013 11:38

THE BOSS is Bill Wyman of course! >grinning smiley<

Date: January 22, 2013 03:21

maradona
"THE BOSS" ? grinning smiley What's up with Bruce?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-01-22 09:33 by Tonstone.

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: January 22, 2013 17:09

Thank you!!!

smileys with beer

Posted by: la tonque ()
Date: January 23, 2013 14:54

dcba

NO WAY!

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: January 23, 2013 23:25

la tonque
dcba

NO WAY!

Say this to the 14,752 London women Bill got to... "know"!

Posted by: la tonque ()
Date: January 24, 2013 14:46

dcba
la tonque
dcba

NO WAY!

Say this to the 14,752 London women Bill got to... "know"!

Oke, i will,

THERE IS ONLY ONE "BOSS" AND THAT IS BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN!

Posted by: stonesvault ()
Date: February 2, 2013 22:10

thanks

Posted by: Britney ()
Date: June 4, 2013 04:33

Thanks for the upgrade. Unfortunately some jitter/digital errors on disc 1 (notably on YCAGWYW and LRR).

www.rsundercover.eu

Posted by: marko ()
Date: June 4, 2013 12:08

at the moment i´m uploadin all London-1990 shows,on 4th july show,theres no digital erros.Maybe i dare to say that "my" july 4th and 6th are EX audience recordings.

Date: June 4, 2013 14:04

marko
at the moment i´m uploadin all London-1990 shows,on 4th july show,theres no digital erros.Maybe i dare to say that "my" july 4th and 6th are EX audience recordings.
Good news for us completists that a fix is underway! Thanks marko!

www.rsundercover.eu

Posted by: Martijnstone ()
Date: June 6, 2013 12:48

could you post this again please???

Date: June 6, 2013 13:36

marko was so kind to post this show in his London shows run here:

[www.iorr.org]

Same tapesource as used for 'The Boss Is Back' sounding slightly different (possibly due to remastering/EQ adjustments) and unfortunatetly with volumepeaks louder than 0db causing the occasional digipop at some points.

www.rsundercover.eu

Posted by: marko ()
Date: June 6, 2013 14:23

Britney

[www.iorr.org]

Same tapesource as used for 'The Boss Is Back' sounding slightly different (possibly due to remastering/EQ adjustments) and unfortunatetly with volumepeaks louder than 0db causing the occasional digipop at some points.

oh boy,i gave this a new life so to speak,which means new audiocd transfer,and i haven´t listened result.,i hope that its not sort of overloaded?
I still have older cdr´s left in case something went wrong.one thing which
causes those digipops,is possibly different speakers,i have very strong one
(active) and even music recorded louder sounds ex.Then again,my SONY twinburner
deck works fine,and i really try to avoid going too much on red level.
Sometimes audience noices do that.

Posted by: Martijnstone ()
Date: June 6, 2013 14:29

thanks!!!

Date: June 6, 2013 17:49

marko
Britney

[www.iorr.org]

oh boy,i gave this a new life so to speak,which means new audiocd transfer,and i haven´t listened result.,i hope that its not sort of overloaded?

It isn't heavily overloaded but volumepeaks at some points are louder than 0db. From a digital remastering point of view, the 'red level' is an absolute no go area so the amount of volumepeaks louder than 0db should be zero. So if there's a transfer of the same source with lower peaklevels (so basically lower master volume) that would be better. If you desire to lower the peaks of unwanted crowdnoise a gentle amount of hard limiting might help to improve the balance between music and audience noise.

Aside from the technical aspects, thanks again for the generosity of sharing your remasters of some hard to find shows here. My observations were in no way meant as ungrateful complaints but simply an honest review of the sonic quality of this particular upload.

www.rsundercover.eu

Date: June 9, 2013 19:35

Britney
marko
Britney

[www.iorr.org]

It isn't heavily overloaded but volumepeaks at some points are louder than 0db. From a digital remastering point of view, the 'red level' is an absolute no go area so the amount of volumepeaks louder than 0db should be zero. So if there's a transfer of the same source with lower peaklevels (so basically lower master volume) that would be better. If you desire to lower the peaks of unwanted crowdnoise a gentle amount of hard limiting might help to improve the balance between music and audience noise.

Aside from the technical aspects, thanks again for the generosity of sharing your remasters of some hard to find shows here. My observations were in no way meant as ungrateful complaints but simply an honest review of the sonic quality of this particular upload.

So is Marko's recording better than the original I posted ? - is it worth downloading ?. or should I just turn up the volume on the master ?

Date: June 10, 2013 00:32

Tonstone
Britney
marko
Britney

[www.iorr.org]

So is Marko's recording better than the original I posted ? - is it worth downloading ?. or should I just turn up the volume on the master ?

I'd say it sounds different. Which one sounds best is to some degree a matter of personal taste. The Original upload of The Boss Is Back suffers from digital jitter on a few tracks and marko's remaster has some mild peak volume issues. Download marko's remaster and let your own ears decide.

www.rsundercover.eu

Date: June 10, 2013 06:16

Britney
Tonstone
Britney
marko
Britney

[www.iorr.org]

I'd say it sounds different. Which one sounds best is to some degree a matter of personal taste. The Original upload of The Boss Is Back suffers from digital jitter on a few tracks and marko's remaster has some mild peak volume issues. Download marko's remaster and let your own ears decide.

Ok thanks for your time and comments Britney - I will download it anyway.And thanks Marko for making your recording available.

Date: June 10, 2013 14:49

Tonstone
Britney
Tonstone
Britney
marko
Britney

[www.iorr.org]

Ok thanks for your time and comments Britney - I will download it anyway.And thanks Marko for making your recording available.

No thanks for me. All kudos to the generous uploaders.

www.rsundercover.eu

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-10 14:53 by Britney.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1240
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home