Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ROBERT LINDMARK-BAD TRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: stonescatman ()
Date: January 8, 2005 05:05

Hi everyone-just a little update on Mr. Lindmark-have visted his website and have noticed many updates-very interesting.So he has time to update his website but doesnt have time to reply to an e-mail. I have been waiting a year and a half for Robert to finish his part of a trade!!!! So just letting everyone know that ROBERT LINDMARK IS A BAD TRADER. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS PERSON-IF YOU WANT TO GET RIPPED OFF THEN BY ALL MEANS GO FOR IT-I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS GUY.

Here are his details:

[www.printmark.se]

robert@printmark.se; robertlindmark@bredband.net

Robert Lindmark
Storgatan 68 A
S-953 32 Haparanda
Sweden

Re: ROBERT LINDMARK-BAD TRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: gustavobala ()
Date: January 8, 2005 05:18

christ...another????????

my god...!

Date: January 9, 2005 06:12

Don't be so quick to judge. I'm not sayin' yer wrong, just maybe he's got a problem that's bigger than answering emails. This anonymous accusing is starting to remind of United States Homeland Security.

Maybe you could say: Looking for *********? Just a thought...

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Posted by: lunar!!! ()
Date: January 9, 2005 19:57

i have had many dealings with him over a 5-6 year period--never any troublw with him....fast service..if a disc was bad he would send another free....last trade i noticed was slower and in several parts with some dicsc missing and others i didn't order....perhaps he is going thru some massive personal crisis or something,....but take 5 minutes robert and e-mail your people please--you were one of the best...i checked his site 2 weeks ago and he hadn't updated in almost a year!!.......

STONES JAM!! MICKEYS RULES!!! (burp) NADER IN 2016!!!!! GO GIANTS!!

Posted by: ssf466 ()
Date: January 9, 2005 20:36

what is his site?

Posted by: stonescatman ()
Date: January 10, 2005 03:10

Look, is a year and a half a long enough time to wait to judge or do i have to wait longer??
Look i used to really admire this guy, had no troubles with him over a 4 year period, and i know sometimes people go through trouble patches but come on, how hard is it to e-mail someone within a year and a half period??????
Epsecially considering how much stuff i used to get off this guy, so i don't think im being too quick to judge.
If Robert is out there reading this, come on just write back and let me know what's goin on with my order, is that too much to ask??????????

Posted by: mitch ()
Date: June 28, 2006 00:44

I have the same problem than you with this guy...

Posted by: tkl7 ()
Date: June 28, 2006 00:57

He claims to have a soundboard quality recording of Under My Thumb from San Diego 1969... Anyone heard this?

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: June 28, 2006 01:41

no its probably just the same very good aud recording that we all have

Posted by: tkl7 ()
Date: June 28, 2006 01:44

Why oh why can't somebody just officially release a deluxe Ya-Ya's with the whole set list from MSG and Baltimore?

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: June 28, 2006 03:18

someday the vaults will open, trust me

Posted by: Glennta ()
Date: June 29, 2006 13:07

No way, his a great trader, no problem at all

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: June 29, 2006 13:33

tkl7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He claims to have a soundboard quality recording
> of Under My Thumb from San Diego 1969... Anyone
> heard this?

Don't believe it until you hear at least a glimpse of it...and if you can be sure that it's not a glimpse of the Altamont version from the soundtrack.

Thing is, during many years of collecting I came across a lot of people who claimed they had something extremely rare and unique. One guy claimed he had the complete El Mocambo 1977 soundboards, others claimed they had MSG 1969 complete soundboards, Steel Wheels outtakes, Amsterdam Paradiso 1995 soundboards of both shows and so on and on and on. Some turned out as the usual audience, sometimes excellent audience recordings, others never materialized at all, not even short sample clips. Some people just feel the need to appear interesting, "close to the source" (the band!) or what else.

Posted by: bobo ()
Date: June 29, 2006 17:30

I have traded with him also 4-5 times over a couple of years, never had any problems at all. The way you go at it with his name and adress and all is not a good way to handle this. Usually there is an explanation for issues that happens. Have you tried anything else than just sending e-mails? Sent him a regular letter, asked for him on this board?

Date: June 30, 2006 01:11

I have sent him ton of mails on the 4 mailboxes I know.
I have also sent him a pm on his board.

He never answered, but I know he received and have read my mails as he logged everyday on his message board. So he DOESN'T want to answer. He DOESN'T WANT to do his part of the trade.

Very strange and very sad attitude.

Posted by: hajduk ()
Date: June 30, 2006 06:31

it's unbelievable!!mitch,plese draw us situationsad smiley(((i am moderator in croatian comic site,we also do trades for comics not only in croatiait is international site,we have auctions,and there we have problems,and always someone is trying to defend a bad guy...mitch explained situation,what else he can do?why robert did not answer him yet after tons of mails and after all this time?!

Posted by: sometattoo ()
Date: June 30, 2006 09:24

Yes way, his a shocking trader, not to be trusted at all!
kindly get your facts right pal!

Posted by: rob ()
Date: June 30, 2006 23:29

The Cd's been sent, Thanks for the support :-(

Posted by: Tekumseh ()
Date: June 30, 2006 23:37

Didn't I see that thread a few months ago too.

I'm ashamed of you guys, hanging out one single person on a forum like this, and that with his right name too.
Take it easy guys! Some traders are slow traders, but that doesn't mean they're bad.
And many of us have other things to do than trade, like work, family-life and so on. Sometimes it just takes time.

I love Rob's websites, always given me info about bootlegs, and often the artwork too.

So come on...

Hope bv remove this thread as soon as possible.

Posted by: TooMuchAlcohol ()
Date: June 30, 2006 23:53

Tekumseh Wrote:

> And many of us have other things to do than trade,
> like work, family-life and so on.

That's true, but why arrange a trade in first place if you don't have time for it?

Date: July 1, 2006 00:01

TooMuchAlcohol Wrote:
> Tekumseh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > And many of us have other things to do than
> trade,
> > like work, family-life and so on.
>
> That's true, but why arrange a trade in first
> place if you don't have time for it?

You have a point there. But I don't like that people hang out people like that.
Put it in a pm to that perticular person, and take it from there.

Posted by: nick ()
Date: July 1, 2006 00:10

Robert you are a great guy but I have to disagree and I will use MYSELF as an example. I used to be a branch on the "Trees" that Shidoobee was doing and after awhile and I dont know why but it had become a real drag. At first I thought let this go for a couple of nights and relax but I realized that people had sent me their blanks fast and I needed to get them out fast also. So I got them out. After that I did not do any trades for about a year but at least I knew that I didn't make anyone wait.

If one of the previous posts is correct that someone has waited a year then the other person does not have any intention of completing the trade AT ALL. As far as work goes, we all work but not for 24hrs. This guy seems to have the time to visit IORR why can't he burn it then?

What would piss me off is it only takes what 20 to 40 minutes to properly burn a DVD, a CD 10 minutes. You have the time, trust me. It's like doing laundry, in fact you can do it while doing the wash. You put the clothes in the wash and you walk away for half hour. Same thing with a DVD, you put in a blank and you walk away. When the laundry is done you put it in the dryer. When the DVD is done you could probably get to the post office and BACK before the clothes are even dry. I dont buy into money problems either. If you have a job then you are not that poor to not have a blank disc, envelope, and $2 postage.

As far as him being mentioned by name, if he's not going to respond to emails then he should have a fire lit under his ass. It's just pure lazy. I am surprised that you of all people would take his side when you post a ton a of stuff for us here, (thank you for all you do) and you work and have family yet you still make time for us. You do it, why can't he?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-07-01 00:13 by nick.

Date: July 1, 2006 00:28

OK, nick thanks for that.

I'm not actually taking his side, I just felt this was a bad thread.

I agree with everything you say. I'm lacy myself, and it took me 3 weeks to copy the last cd I was gonna trade. And from iorr with my 'not hidden' email, I get a couple of questions every day. But I can't keep up to it. No matter how much I want the stuff they're offering me. So a month ago I decided not to trade for a while.
And that's probably what Robert should do too, untill he's catched up everything.

But if my real name was at the top of a thred with the word BAD beside it, I wouldn't be happy about that.

But I'm so happy we have yousendit and sendspace. It's so much easier.

Posted by: rob ()
Date: July 1, 2006 00:45

sseee you
on the tour

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-07-01 00:48 by rob.

Date: July 1, 2006 00:53

rob Wrote:
> sseee you
> on the tour

Yes, looking forward to that. And with the new video from Keith, we are pretty sure, there'll be a tour too.

Posted by: sometattoo ()
Date: July 1, 2006 05:33

Folks,

A great trader that i know ,done a trade with this Lindmark over 3 years ago and still he is waiting for the trade to come through!

so tell me is Lindmark in the wrong here ?
3 long years and nothing has arrived !

100 emails = No Relpy !

so Tekumseh in simple terms would you like that done to you ?
no hard feelings but a Dick like you shouldn't Shoot Off his mouth if he don't even know the real story!

To all those honest people out there ,i like to say thank you for taking the time to read this true story about SHAMELESS Lindmark!

Cherry oh

Date: July 1, 2006 12:55

rob Wrote:
> The Cd's been sent, Thanks for the support :-(

Really???

You can't imagine how happy and hopeless I was to read this kind of message from you.

But I don't understand why you never answered me and didn't inform me by mail about this great news.

I'd have prefer never write about this story on this board, believe me.
But what else could I do?

So I can expect to get the CDs from my postman in the next days?

By the way, it is nice to have news from you.

Date: July 1, 2006 14:28

sometattoo Wrote:
> 3 long years and nothing has arrived !
>
> 100 emails = No Relpy !
>
> so Tekumseh in simple terms would you like that
> done to you ?
> no hard feelings but a Dick like you shouldn't
> Shoot Off his mouth if he don't even know the real
> story!

OK, I won't take part of this disgussion any more.
And no, I wouldn't like that done to me, of course.
Anyway thanks for my new nickname, or should I say Dickname. smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Previous page Next page First page IORR home