Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: POST: AUDIO - 2012-11-25 O2 ARENA (ALTERNATIVE SOURCE)
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: November 29, 2012 18:38

loveyoulive75
..and do any of you have any plans to share any of these fine recordings with the masses on Dime or Hunger City, etc, or are you all going to continue to act like the elitist hoarders you all claim to detest?

It's a pain to read your words and know your wrong reaction. I also see the matter the opossite way round: I find like an act of total generosity from the uploaders to share their recordings and works here for all the Stones fans and for everybody who enter here. No egos, no selfish acts, no divos, no ratios issues, people who contribute with covers and knowledge...what else do you want and need. I'm sure you have already downloaded all the 25 shows and didn't even think of giving the thanks tot he posters. Please think again about your comment!

Posted by: kowalski ()
Date: November 29, 2012 18:49

gotdablouse
strettonbull
gotdablouse
ok, just started listening to this alternative source and it saturates a bit but it seems to be less boomy and with a better stereo ?

Do you know were the recording was made? For the Bol one I asked but he didn't reply.

Various sources - ripped from YouTube videos and then tweaked in Cool Edit. as best as I could.

Bol's one that I remastered is much better IMHO.

ok, I figured that out as I was listening, some are better than Bol's but it's better to have a single source. I already have kowalski's remaster, would you say it's worth downloading yours? ;-)

Mine is better winking smiley

More seriously Strettonbull has made bass more prominent and managed to get a fuller sound than I did - which was quite a challenge given the original source (there's barely nothing above 13kHz). Maybe a bit of clarity was lost but it sounds great.
Maybe we'll get a 3rd alternate mastering by the end of the week... smiling smiley

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: November 29, 2012 19:15

loveyoulive75
..and do any of you have any plans to share any of these fine recordings with the masses on Dime or Hunger City, etc, or are you all going to continue to act like the elitist hoarders you all claim to detest?

WTF you talking about, IORR is open to anyone in the world with a computer...........the masses you talk about can make their way here at anytime and download whatever they want - they don't even have to become a member - given the fantastic amount of sharing and help that is given to anyone who asks (finding shows & technical) that goes on here your enquiry has surely got to be the most kretinous I've personally ever read on this board...............and there have been one or two now and again...........thumbs down

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-29 19:38 by EddieByword.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 29, 2012 19:18

loveyoulive75

WTF are you on? These are open links! Not sth you share thru PMs...
They'll be all over the Net in 48 hrs (guitar 101 etc)

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: November 29, 2012 19:22

strettonbull
loveyoulive75

grinning smiley

Posted by: adrian1958 ()
Date: November 29, 2012 20:04

Hi Chris,
Many thanks for all your hard work, effort & time in putting the whole show together & putting it out there. Its very much appreciated.
Adrian ( Derby UK )

Date: November 29, 2012 21:44

loveyoulive75

Man, is this you practicing to be a d**k, or are you showing off how far you've made it?

First of all, anyone who wants this stuff can get it here-Second, Dime and Hunger have very strict uploading rules (such as no posting anything available on another site, no compressed audio a-la YouTube, and for that matter, Dime doesn't even allow mini-disc recordings because of excessive compression!)

Psychiatry has really come a long way. A good therapist can help talk these anger issues through.

Grow up or go home, troll!

Posted by: glimmertwin1 ()
Date: November 29, 2012 21:55

Thanks for the upload !

Any Info about the recording device ?!

\RS 2012-11-25 (Aud #2)\
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DR Peak RMS Filename
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DR5 over -9.12 dB 201 Band Intros.wav
DR10 over -10.92 dB 202 Before They Make Me Run.wav
DR10 over -11.08 dB 203 Happy.wav
DR12 over -13.68 dB 204 Midnight Rambler.wav
DR9 over -9.85 dB 205 Miss You.wav
DR10 over -11.17 dB 206 Start Me Up.wav
DR8 over -8.66 dB 207 Tumbling Dice.wav
DR8 over -8.65 dB 208 Brown Sugar.wav
DR9 over -9.61 dB 209 Sympathy for the Devil.wav
DR8 -0.07 dB -9.53 dB 210 You Can't Always Get What You Want.wav

All the best !

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: November 29, 2012 22:07

Let's not forget one important thing: the uploaders here on Iorr are doing a terrific job. They're just priceless and we common people may praise ourselves lucky being able to profit from the results of their hard and great work.
And that applies to litterally everyone out there who owns a computer.

So an extemely big thank you to all uploaders here! Thank you very kindly for all the videos, music and pics you share with us without demanding anything at all in return. Simply wonderful.

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: November 29, 2012 22:17

Quique-stone
loveyoulive75

It's a pain to read your words and know your wrong reaction. I also see the matter the opossite way round: I find like an act of total generosity from the uploaders to share their recordings and works here for all the Stones fans and for everybody who enter here. No egos, no selfish acts, no divos, no ratios issues, people who contribute with covers and knowledge...what else do you want and need. I'm sure you have already downloaded all the 25 shows and didn't even think of giving the thanks tot he posters. Please think again about your comment!

Good speech, my friend! Totally agree with you! And now it's time for a change to "Tell Me" for being up to date concerning the setlist tonight cool smiley

Date: November 29, 2012 22:32

maradona
Quique-stone
loveyoulive75

It's a pain to read your words and know your wrong reaction. I also see the matter the opossite way round: I find like an act of total generosity from the uploaders to share their recordings and works here for all the Stones fans and for everybody who enter here. No egos, no selfish acts, no divos, no ratios issues, people who contribute with covers and knowledge...what else do you want and need. I'm sure you have already downloaded all the 25 shows and didn't even think of giving the thanks to the posters. Please think again about your comment!

Good speech, my friend! Totally agree with you! And now it's time for a change to "Tell Me" for being up to date concerning the setlist tonight cool smiley

And one day the young German fan came back! Hi Diego, how are you friend?!
Nice to see you here again!

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: November 29, 2012 22:45

Quique-stone
maradona
Quique-stone
loveyoulive75

It's a pain to read your words and know your wrong reaction. I also see the matter the opossite way round: I find like an act of total generosity from the uploaders to share their recordings and works here for all the Stones fans and for everybody who enter here. No egos, no selfish acts, no divos, no ratios issues, people who contribute with covers and knowledge...what else do you want and need. I'm sure you have already downloaded all the 25 shows and didn't even think of giving the thanks to the posters. Please think again about your comment!

And one day the young German fan came back! Hi Diego, how are you friend?!
Nice to see you here again!

The Stones are back so I am back smiling smiley had a very special year so far because finally I've left school behind - yeay >grinning smiley< I will contact you this weekend via e-mail! So long smiling smiley

Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: November 29, 2012 23:16

strettonbull

One of the best responses I've ever seen, and not even a sound to go with it!

Date: November 29, 2012 23:36

blakeeik
strettonbull

One of the best responses I've ever seen, and not even a sound to go with it!

An image...better than 1000 words!

Posted by: redsock ()
Date: November 29, 2012 23:50

UnderAssistantWCpromoMan
loveyoulive75

Man, is this you practicing to be a d**k ...

No need to keep practicing. He's nailed it!

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: November 30, 2012 07:30

thanks for sharing!

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: LuvGlimmerTwins ()
Date: December 1, 2012 14:24

Please help me get this correct.
The files sets offered here are a remaster from the source Bol provided, or are they from a different source?

Thanks in advance for any clarification.
GRrrrreat thanks for the share smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: December 1, 2012 15:20

One can lose the overview, Anne. This recording is a different source to Bol' s Minidisc source. As Bol' s source is lossy this one should be lossless.
To Bol' s source are also two (re)master available. One from kowalski and one from Strettonbull.
Hope this helps.

Posted by: kowalski ()
Date: December 1, 2012 15:47

LuvGlimmerTwins
The files sets offered here are a remaster from the source Bol provided, or are they from a different source?

These files are sourced from youtube videos according to a Strettonbull earlier message.

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: December 1, 2012 16:11

kowalski
LuvGlimmerTwins

These files are sourced from youtube videos according to a Strettonbull earlier message.

Thanks for the help, kowalski. I thought they came from one different lossless source. So they are lossy too.

Date: December 1, 2012 19:35

Rolling on
kowalski
LuvGlimmerTwins

Thanks for the help, kowalski. I thought they came from one different lossless source. So they are lossy too.

Till now, we don't have any real lossless recording! No complaints to anybody, all the way round, I'm happy to have the chance to get what we got till now!

Posted by: Pills & Powders ()
Date: December 2, 2012 05:52

Just wanted to say Thanks for this show!

Posted by: SanctifiedMind ()
Date: December 3, 2012 04:52

Thanks for sharing your recordings and all the effort you put into it! Very much appreciated!

Posted by: LuvGlimmerTwins ()
Date: December 3, 2012 15:47

I knew this was lossy but was questioning the source. Appreciate the clarification, J and kowalski!

It's just great to have something of an audio souvenir for this show smileys with beer

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1905
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home