Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Official Stones Inflatable Blimp up for auction
Posted by: sunshinedaydream ()
Date: December 30, 2004 09:24

Up for bid on ebay at: [cgi.ebay.com]
Item #3863627275

Rolling Stones
40 Licks Tour
Inflatable Blimp

heres a picture of it:

[www.sunshinedaydream.biz]

This blow-up blimp is a piece of official tour merchandise from the Rolling Stones 40 Licks Tour. It is a replica of the blimp that Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts, and Ron Wood flew in to announce their 2002-2003 worldwide tour.

Fully inflated, the blimp measures 3 feet long, 1 foot tall, and 9 inches wide. Along with the huge Rolling Stones tongue logo on the side of the blimp are two smaller American flag and Canadian flag tongue logos on the tail fins of the blimp.

This Rolling Stones collector's item is sold out and is no longer available from the Rolling Stones website. The blimp is brand new and still in its original packaging.

Also be sure and check out my website for more Stones stuff. Patches, Stickers, T-shirts, and more.

Re: Official Stones Inflatable Blimp up for auction
Posted by: marlboro ()
Date: January 2, 2005 15:00

What happen with this Item,i would buy up to $ 80
Today i will bet,but it's gone.
Henry

Re: Official Stones Inflatable Blimp up for auction
Posted by: crazyballoon ()
Date: January 18, 2005 06:34

Hi if you are looking for the best quality inflatable balloons like helium blimps, helium spheres, cold air balloons air dancers and searchlights, visit [www.crazyballoon.com.mx]

Crazy Balloon
The best quality balloons, buy direct from the manufacturer
[www.crazyballoon.com.mx]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1629
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home