Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Alice Cooper Bootlegs
Posted by: kovach ()
Date: July 29, 2012 03:41

My son and I recently attended his first concert, Alice Cooper in St. Louis at the Pageant Theater Saturday June 16.

I'd love to get either an audio and/or video copy of this. Anybody know a good source?? I haven't downloaded anything in a long time so a bit out of touch...so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks...

Re:
Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: July 30, 2012 01:07

withdrawn

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-07-30 07:22 by Tonstone.

Re: OT: Alice Cooper Bootlegs
Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: July 30, 2012 01:50

Wow, this completely OT subject exactly the next line after the long-term sticky note that's always at the top of the list:

This forum is for trading Stones-related stuff. Also, please do NOT trade illegal copies of official releases here. Please follow these rules, or posts and/or access will be restricted/deleted. Thanks!

Says a lot for reading instructions. angry smiley

Date: July 30, 2012 16:52

Sorry, my mistake...

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 30, 2012 19:25

stonesman87
Wow, this completely OT subject exactly the next line after the long-term sticky note that's always at the top of the list:

This forum is for trading Stones-related stuff. Also, please do NOT trade illegal copies of official releases here. Please follow these rules, or posts and/or access will be restricted/deleted. Thanks!

It certainly does say that in the Sticky but I think you'll find if you scroll through the past pages that it's also the case that BV does have a tolerence for the odd OT request, no problem it seems so long as the place isn't swamped by them. ie. the unwritten common sense rule.

Date: July 31, 2012 05:18

Well, yeah, I guess I could've started an argument over it, but I'm all for following the rules...although I thought it was a bit petty. We're all music fans...yeah we have our roots in the Stones, but most of us branch out. But rules is rules, so close it...

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 31, 2012 13:16

Anybody got The Clash, Kent State Uni. Ohio 17.10.1982 ?.................grinning smiley

Date: July 31, 2012 16:47

stonesman87

Don't be such a tosser, Stonesman. I just hope the next time YOU make a minor error somebody doesn't respond the way you did. Christ...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1585
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home