Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: 1968 Beggar's Banquet Studio Outtakes & Rarities Vol.4 ®Remastered by Teague Raw
Posted by: Greg44 ()
Date: June 13, 2012 11:20

Dear Teagueraw,
Could you please step a little down from your pedestal?
Your posts seem to be addressed to a kind of elite.
I cannot recall such situation on this blog that literally
each post had that or other flaws and couldn't be "consumed".
Uploading via wetransfer is simple but what you're kindly provide
seems like a tasty cake behind a window pane.
Repetition of this manner becomes boring.
Please do something with it at last.
Full of hopes
Yours sincerely,
Greg

Re: 1968 Beggar's Banquet Studio Outtakes & Rarities Vol.4 ®Remastered by Teague Raw
Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: June 13, 2012 12:08

teagueraw
vancouver
thanks !

note cd 1 no 13 "parachute woman" no 13 is from rock & roll circus rehearsal dec 12-13 68

this is the best soundquality i heard of this..

Thanks, it's hard to doesn't makes mistakes !

do something with you can't alway's get what you want too (the rehearsal version)

Posted by: keith56 ()
Date: June 13, 2012 15:19

Thank you for the uploading and the artwork
Great quality as the others.

Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: June 13, 2012 15:44

Teague Raw,

Merci de partager votre travail.

Il existe une solution simple pour vous aider. Avant de poster vos fichiers, de les transmettre à quelqu'un qui est assez savvy pour convertir vos fichiers pour les rendre plus conviviale et cohérente avec le reste de la communauté. Cela permettra de libérer votre temps et causent moins de problèmes pour tout le monde.

Je pouvais le faire, mais voyage beaucoup donc il peut y avoir un délai. Mais je suis sûr que d'autres se porteraient volontaires pour vous aider.

Juste une idée ... acclamations

Teague Raw,

Thanks for sharing your work.

There is a simple solution to help you. Before posting your files, pass them to someone who is savvy enough to convert your files to make them more friendly and consistent with the rest of the community. That will free your time and cause less trouble for everyone.

I could do it, but travel a lot so there may be a delay. But I'm sure others would volunteer to help you.

Just an idea... cheers

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: June 13, 2012 16:58

blakeeik
Teague Raw,

Il existe une solution simple pour vous aider. Avant de poster vos fichiers, de les transmettre à quelqu'un qui est assez savvy pour convertir vos fichiers pour les rendre plus conviviale et cohérente avec le reste de la communauté. Cela permettra de libérer votre temps et causent moins de problèmes pour tout le monde.

Je pouvais le faire, mais voyage beaucoup donc il peut y avoir un délai. Mais je suis sûr que d'autres se porteraient volontaires pour vous aider.

Teague Raw,

There is a simple solution to help you. Before posting your files, pass them to someone who is savvy enough to convert your files to make them more friendly and consistent with the rest of the community. That will free your time and cause less trouble for everyone.

I could do it, but travel a lot so there may be a delay. But I'm sure others would volunteer to help you.

Just an idea... cheers

That's something I could go along with.
TR, c'est une bonne solution, là, je veux encore faire l'effort. En plus, on peut voir si il-y-a des problemes avec des files et on peut resoudre le problème avant de poster le(s) link(s) ici.
(TR, that's a good solution, and it's something I would help doing. As a plus, we can check the files and if there's a problem with one (or more) file(s), we can solve the problem before the links are posted here)

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: teagueraw ()
Date: June 13, 2012 17:04

Greg44
Dear Teagueraw,
Full of hopes
Yours sincerely,
Greg

There is no pedestal, not elite, just a guy who works on Mac/Apple, and others who come to serve and who are on PC/Windows. Nothing else.

Date: June 13, 2012 17:06

coowouters
blakeeik
Teague Raw,

Teague Raw,

Just an idea... cheers

That's something I could go along with.
TR, c'est une bonne solution, là, je veux encore faire l'effort. En plus, on peut voir si il-y-a des problemes avec des files et on peut resoudre le problème avant de poster le(s) link(s) ici.
(TR, that's a good solution, and it's something I would help doing. As a plus, we can check the files and if there's a problem with one (or more) file(s), we can solve the problem before the links are posted here)

C'est une idée, de toute façon, pour le moment il va y avoir une grande pause. Je n'ai plus rien en stock ! (sauf peut être les versions originales des covers, mais ce n'est pas remasterisé, tout le monde peut les avoir dans 50 years of dirty work).
Encore merci pour ta participation.

Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: June 13, 2012 18:21

Is there a new upload of CD 1 track 1 ?

Date: June 13, 2012 19:51

TR, Il ne faut pas faire le upload de tout les cd, Uniquement du track 1 du premier cd. Cela va te faire gagner du temps!

TR, You don't have to upload all the cds again, just track 1 of CD 1. That will save you a lot of time!

Chris from Belgium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-06-13 20:39 by coowouters.

Posted by: bigtyke66 ()
Date: June 13, 2012 22:31

teagueraw:

I'm enjoying your posts, but have also been following a few of the problems you seem to be having with the files. I also use a Mac exclusively, and have found this great little app to be essential for creating flacs from aiff files, as well as a few other things.

xACT (developer's site)
xACT (MacUpdate)

I don't know whether you will find it useful or not, but if you don't have it, it might be worth giving it a shot.

Thanks!

teagueraw
Greg44
Dear Teagueraw,
Full of hopes
Yours sincerely,
Greg

There is no pedestal, not elite, just a guy who works on Mac/Apple, and others who come to serve and who are on PC/Windows. Nothing else.

Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: June 15, 2012 18:02

Is there a new upload of CD 1 track 1 eye rolling smiley

Date: June 15, 2012 18:59

Link for Cd track 1 : We transfer

Date: June 15, 2012 21:38

teagueraw
Link for cd1 track 1 : We Transfer

Thanks TR!

For the technically challenged; this is the file that TR just uploaded:

1 01 Jigsaw Puzzle (Take 1) (Olympic Sound Studios, London 23-03-68) ®.flac

(39.9 Mb)

Here's a link for that same file, but it now looks like this:

01 Jigsaw Puzzle (Take 1) (London 23-03-68).flac

(also 39.9 Mb)

Wetransfer (available until June 29th)

Thanks again to Teague Raw, Captain Acid, Jaap and so many others who upload stuff for us to download for free!

Chris from Belgium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-06-15 21:39 by coowouters.

Posted by: glimmertwin50 ()
Date: June 16, 2012 02:24

Thanks!

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: June 16, 2012 20:46

Thanks

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: June 21, 2012 21:46

Traks 10,14 & 18 on cd 3 have a file size of 0....can some kind iorr'n please upload these for me ?
Thanx

Posted by: hulloder ()
Date: June 23, 2012 09:23

I think that

02 Jumping Jack Flash V (MJ/KR) - (Promo single)

should be

- Jumping Jack Flash III (MJ/KR) -STU on piano, Jimmy Miller on backing
vocals; early vocal track (promofilm 2-soundtrack)

smileys with beer

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: June 23, 2012 18:49

Honestman
Highway Child link below
RS

Or use this tip, make a copy wherever you want on your desktop of the original file.
Clic on rename and when ask for rename extension choose yes, it absolutely do nothing for some reason confused smiley and it works !!!

Just got to this now - thanks for this...

Thanks to teagueraw for all the work

and for detroitken, CD3, tracks, 10, 14 and 18
[rapidshare.com]

Cheers

Date: June 23, 2012 19:16

Zagalo

and for detroitken, CD3, tracks, 10, 14 and 18
[rapidshare.com]

Cheers

LOL, just sent him a wetransfer link with those files to the e-mail address in his profile, but it bounced...

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: June 23, 2012 19:37

Thanx Zagalo & Chris(I did get your email)

Posted by: gomper076 ()
Date: June 28, 2012 07:31

I missed this one. Can anyone upload again?

Posted by: thibaut64 ()
Date: June 28, 2012 09:10

I missed this one too.Can we have a second chance ?
Thanks in advance

Posted by: straycat58 ()
Date: June 30, 2012 13:21

I d/l but can't extract all the files. The 3rd CD I can't get any file

I'm using 7-zip file manager. There's any trick that I don't know to extract all?

1) I open the 7-zip FM and go to the directory
2) Position my mouse on the zipped file
3) Click on Extract

At the end I receive a long list of files that couldn0t be opened.

Date: June 30, 2012 15:33

straycat58
I d/l but can't extract all the files. The 3rd CD I can't get any file

I'm using 7-zip file manager. There's any trick that I don't know to extract all?

1) I open the 7-zip FM and go to the directory
2) Position my mouse on the zipped file
3) Click on Extract

At the end I receive a long list of files that couldn0t be opened.

I just extracted CD3 to my HD and am uploading to Wetransfer.
Will post the links later today (both .Wav and .Flac, level 8 format, so you can choose)

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: straycat58 ()
Date: June 30, 2012 15:47

thanks Chris.

Date: June 30, 2012 16:31

coowouters

I just extracted CD3 to my HD and am uploading to Wetransfer.
Will post the links later today (both .Wav and .Flac, level 8 format, so you can choose)

Wav format:

Wetransfer

Flac (level 8) format:

Wetransfer

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: LFSDoc ()
Date: June 30, 2012 16:38

Thanks a lot, I am currently d/ling cd3... would it be too much to ask for cd1 and 2 to be available again? I missed them too the first time around... thanks in advance!
Doc

Date: June 30, 2012 17:09

LFSDoc
Thanks a lot, I am currently d/ling cd3... would it be too much to ask for cd1 and 2 to be available again? I missed them too the first time around... thanks in advance!
Doc

Come back in an hour or two. I'll upload (wav and flac), but have to rip the CDrs first, then convert and upload.

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: LFSDoc ()
Date: June 30, 2012 17:24

Fantastic Chris, thanks a lot! and thanks to the original uploader of course!
doc

Date: June 30, 2012 20:09

All downloads available until July 14th.

CD 01

Wave files:

Wetransfer

Flac files:

Wetransfer

CD 02

Wave files:

Wetransfer

Flac files:

Wetransfer

All discs ripped with EAC and wav files converted to flac (level 8) and tested with Traders Little Helper. So if something goes wrong, it's either Wetransfer, your PC or you! ;-)

Chris from Belgium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-06-30 20:13 by coowouters.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1905
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home