Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

downloads: Miss Yous
Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: May 15, 2012 21:24

Nothing new here, just the best sound quality. Just The vinyl rip of the DSKO extended Miss You and the original version of Miss You #2 that all of the released studio versions of the song came from. ExileStones

Miss You #2 - All released studio versions of Miss You came from this recording/performance. This is where the Stones left it before the engineers got to it! Nice vibe.

[dl.dropbox.com]

Miss You DSKO mix extended - vinyl rip - It was never this good on official CD releases!

[dl.dropbox.com]

bonus:

Acoustic Blues from Stones in Exile
[dl.dropbox.com]

Re: downloads: Miss Yous
Posted by: richardsberry ()
Date: May 15, 2012 22:49

thanks a lot !

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: May 15, 2012 23:04

What is DSKO?

Posted by: teagueraw ()
Date: May 16, 2012 09:55

Many thanks.
Studio Outtake version is the best I ever heard !
Have you got more takes, more songs from 1978 with this incredible quality ?
For the 12", i'm not so enjoyed as you, for me, my Flashpoint x 2cd sounds better (voice & inst closest and more dynamic)…
For the Acoustic blues, I think found the promo Piano blues : Exile from Main street, and I found a guitar song + itw ! Can you tell us more about this one ?
Thanks, I hope you can upload more Pathé Marconi sessions, it's great !

Posted by: kingkirby ()
Date: May 16, 2012 15:14

Thanks a lot - these sound good!

Posted by: tattoogal ()
Date: May 17, 2012 09:08

can't seem to get these ,anychance on using Rapidshare ?
many thanks.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: May 17, 2012 13:59

Always on 'temporarily unavailable'...can anyone put on Rapidshare or ...- but not gigasize.....thanks to anyone who can,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-17 13:59 by EddieByword.

Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: May 17, 2012 16:35

Exile, as I remember, miss you 2 can be found on several bootlegs, which did this come from?

Date: May 17, 2012 18:11

Dear ExileStones,

This email is an automated notification from Dropbox that your Public links have been temporarily suspended for generating excessive traffic. Your Dropbox will continue to function normally with the exception of Public links.

This suspension is temporary (3 days for the first time).

DropBox shut us down until Saturday afternoon.

I did not remaster anything. I just keep downloading the same stuff over and over looking for upgrades.

The Miss You #2 came from Sister Morphine #37. Robert did a great job with this one! I also have the best sounding 8-Track Miss You which I'll post when I get room on DropBox. If you want to help me get more room on DropBox then write me at GJon69@Rocketmail.com and I'll send you an invitation. The more people signed-up from an account, the more space. DropBox is easy and handy.

If whoever downloaded these so far could re-upload them, it would be appreciated. I don't know how to upload and I'm sure it's easy. Feel free to suggest which service to use where i don't have to pay money and isn't shut down. I have more to upload.

As far as the DSKO (that's what it says on the vinyl meaning Disco), I've donloaded vinyl rips of this for years and this one is by far the best! It was a single upload.

I'm collecting any and all studio versions of Miss You and all info on Miss You to start a Miss You web page. Any info would be appreciated.

ExileStones

Date: May 17, 2012 18:17

midnrambler
What is DSKO?

Out of all of the official CD releases of an extended Miss You (8.35), I agree Flashpoint & Collectibles is the best one but it's not as good or exactly like the vinyl.

Date: May 17, 2012 18:21

The best 8-Track version of Miss You is on a boot called: "Some Girls Revisited."

Date: May 17, 2012 18:24

The best album version of Miss You (great mix with guitars way up) is on MISS YOU 4.49 UM B0012837-02 (2009).

Date: May 17, 2012 18:28

Is there much info on the recording sessions of miss You? I haven't found much. When did bob Clearmountain enter in to Miss You? I know he did the DSKO (entended vinyl) version. Who mixed the album version of Miss You? Feel free to add your thoughts. Is there any information in books about the Miss You recordings? ExileStones

Date: May 17, 2012 20:12

exilestones
Dear ExileStones,

This email is an automated notification from Dropbox that your Public links have been temporarily suspended for generating excessive traffic. Your Dropbox will continue to function normally with the exception of Public links.

This suspension is temporary (3 days for the first time).

DropBox shut us down until Saturday afternoon.

I did not remaster anything. I just keep downloading the same stuff over and over looking for upgrades.

The Miss You #2 came from Sister Morphine #37. Robert did a great job with this one! I also have the best sounding 8-Track Miss You which I'll post when I get room on DropBox. If you want to help me get more room on DropBox then write me at GJon69@Rocketmail.com and I'll send you an invitation. The more people signed-up from an account, the more space. DropBox is easy and handy.

If whoever downloaded these so far could re-upload them, it would be appreciated. I don't know how to upload and I'm sure it's easy. Feel free to suggest which service to use where i don't have to pay money and isn't shut down. I have more to upload.

As far as the DSKO (that's what it says on the vinyl meaning Disco), I've donloaded vinyl rips of this for years and this one is by far the best! It was a single upload.

I'm collecting any and all studio versions of Miss You and all info on Miss You to start a Miss You web page. Any info would be appreciated.

ExileStones

'wetransfer' is very easy............You have a folder on your HD with a show or track in it. Create a zipfile from that using whichever extractor program you use, ie winzip or tugzip or 7zip etc. Go onto 'wetransfer'.... [www.wetransfer.com] ............click Go........a new page will open up.Click 'Add files'...Browse through to where the Zipfile is on your HD.....Double click it,,,it will then be added to 'wetransfer'...you will see it named in the box there. Then send it to yourself....put your own email address in the 'Friends email address' box and also put your email address in the 'your email address' box........then click on the 'agree to privacy rules' box and then click 'Go'

It can take quite a long time for it to be transferred to your email address. It took 8 hours for me to send myself 1GB the other day. Once it has all arrived you'll recieve two emails, one thanking you for using 'wetransfer' the other with a link to download the file you've just sent to yourself. Copy this link (shortcut) and paste it on IORR..............others can then D/L from it.........it will stay available for 2 weeks.......

As I say it can take a while to transfer to yourself - but once you have the link it's pretty much the same as any other to D/L........hope that helps......

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: May 21, 2012 16:10

Hi Eddy, do I see my instructions repeated here moody smiley grinning smiley
anyway, realy easy, links are valid for two or three weeks.
Realy can advice to use wetransfer.
Limit per upload is 2 gig.

Be aware they are not sleeping at wetransfer;
I once unknowingly transmitted some official stuff.
Took them 3 days to nicely advice me not to do so again while telling me the upload was removed.

Date: May 21, 2012 17:52

stonesmuziekfan
Hi Eddy, do I see my instructions repeated here moody smiley grinning smiley
anyway, realy easy, links are valid for two or three weeks.
Realy can advice to use wetransfer.
Limit per upload is 2 gig.

Be aware they are not sleeping at wetransfer;
I once unknowingly transmitted some official stuff.
Took them 3 days to nicely advice me not to do so again while telling me the upload was removed.

You do indeed Jaap......thanks alot....>grinning smiley<smileys with beer>grinning smiley< as you rightly said "very easy"...........

Date: May 23, 2012 22:32

[rapidshare.com]

[rapidshare.com]

Here they are again!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1362
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home